Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Land of bitcoin Island  (Read 754 times)
rizhiy87 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:52:50 AM

I can't post anything anywhere, so I decided to make a new topic with next question to people, who's getting a little amount of btc, using land of bitcoin.
There is a little game "Island". Have you any tactics andadvices how to survive there?

And one more question: Is there any ways to get some btc without mining and buing them with cash?
Now I have 0.0007758 BTC in my wallet and it's only 0.73 USD, but who knows.. maybe in une year it becomes 1000 USD Smiley I want to increase my wallet balance with any ways)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:59:40 AM

I can't post anything anywhere, so I decided to make a new topic with next question to people, who's getting a little amount of btc, using land of bitcoin.
There is a little game "Island". Have you any tactics andadvices how to survive there?

And one more question: Is there any ways to get some btc without mining and buing them with cash?
Now I have 0.0007758 BTC in my wallet and it's only 0.73 USD, but who knows.. maybe in une year it becomes 1000 USD Smiley I want to increase my wallet balance with any ways)
Work for bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rizhiy87 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:18:47 AM

Work for bitcoin
So, where can I find tassk to complete for get BTC? I am PHP Javascript programmer with 5 years experience. I just cant imagine how could I mis the moment of bitcoin rising Smiley
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:27:24 AM

You can check my signature...  Smiley

Nothing I have will get you rich off the bat though...
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:19:36 AM

So, where can I find tassk to complete for get BTC? I am PHP Javascript programmer with 5 years experience. I just cant imagine how could I mis the moment of bitcoin rising Smiley

try this one http://bittask.com/

have list of what can u do and earn BTC for that

u may check this one ass well  http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4bitcoins

Hope it help

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:37:20 AM

i was thinking that the OP was going to suggest that bitcoin holders pool their money together to buy an island.. so we could create our own decentralized community/government  Cheesy
Epicurean

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:25:44 AM

islands are a dangerous investment anyway. living on a volcano and all.
panck4beer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:32:22 AM

i was thinking that the OP was going to suggest that bitcoin holders pool their money together to buy an island.. so we could create our own decentralized community/government  Cheesy

I though the same, Bitcoin could get official foreign currency status and be traded on forex
Not bad idea to make

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:39:03 AM

gamble your small amounts smartly
Ravocado

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:46:00 AM

Read around this forum more...use different faucets, use forum sig ads, gamble...these are free ways. Best way - get a job, earn money and invest. Offer your skills/services for btc. Wink
Kodoka

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:08:55 AM

Try BitVisitor. You type in a captcha, and then it brings up a few advertisements. It won't net you anything massive, but unless you have nice mining rig, BitCoin probably isn't your best bet. I'd recommend mining FTC-FeatherCoin, LTC-LiteCoin, or anyone of the younger crypto-currencies. They aren't worth much now, but neither was BitCoin not too long ago... Also, since they're younger, it's much easier to mine them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: