Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NASA.gov: K7 Solar flare with CME will IMPACT EARTH in a few days! (Aug. 4, 2011  (Read 6009 times)
JuanPabloCuervo (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 11:45:40 PM

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/potw.php?v=item&id=62

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2011/08/110803-solar-flare-storm-electricity-grid-risk/

i wish NASA had BOINC...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_distributed_computing_projects
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Open_Infrastructure_for_Network_Computing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 12:04:27 AM

DAMN!!!! 0.0

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:02:36 AM

Look at how massive that thing is.... so epic.... "Thank you god!"
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 02:47:49 AM

What the hell has 'God' got to do with it?! I'll thank you to keep your prejudiced opinions to yourself.

Now, where did I put my goddamn popcorn and coke?       <grins, relaxes back in easy chair with laptop and popcorn and waits>

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
TiagoTiago

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:57:12 AM

Perhaps he's talking about Ra?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 04:37:01 AM

Perhaps he's talking about Ra?

Maybe. However I dont think ancient Egyptian pharoahs were any less prejudiced than any other religion (apart from Church of FSM, Church of SubG or First Congregation of the Invisible Pink Unicorn), especially when it comes to the sun. I could be wrong though.

I thought a better quote would have been:

"Here comes the sun, doo-doo doo-doo, here comes the sun, it's alrig - AARRRGH!"

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 04:47:12 AM

What the hell has 'God' got to do with it?! I'll thank you to keep your prejudiced opinions to yourself.

Now, where did I put my goddamn popcorn and coke?       <grins, relaxes back in easy chair with laptop and popcorn and waits>

Thats funny, but God defiantly isn't what you think it is. I wish I could explain who/what it/he/she is but already giving it an identity(god, allah, one energy, the universe) is already getting far from the truth. To me in human words(which are highly limited to explaining things i might add) god is all. God is more parts then the whole pie, its the material beyond this realm and that video reminded me of god when i saw it shoot balls of electromagnetic waves of radiation..... I love science.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 04:55:49 AM

I've read your posts on god/God before which is the only reason I wrote anything tbh. If 'god is all' and shoots balls of emr, then you are simply defining the universe as 'God'. There's no way to disambiguate the two meanings because the two terms are, as far as I can tell, interchangeable.

I also love science, but I'm happy to see the Universe as something that arose by itself without any reason for existence, without any teleological process. This is that which makes every single discovery about science and the universe even more breathtaking to me. The universe is so grand and complex that without any final aim in mind it is still so detailed that we have barely scratched its surface.

NothinG

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 05:09:29 AM

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:32:37 AM

I've read your posts on god/God before which is the only reason I wrote anything tbh. If 'god is all' and shoots balls of emr, then you are simply defining the universe as 'God'. There's no way to disambiguate the two meanings because the two terms are, as far as I can tell, interchangeable.

I also love science, but I'm happy to see the Universe as something that arose by itself without any reason for existence, without any teleological process. This is that which makes every single discovery about science and the universe even more breathtaking to me. The universe is so grand and complex that without any final aim in mind it is still so detailed that we have barely scratched its surface.
Lol your basically asking me to define god in a non material way and yeah i dont think that is possible either.
I think science and religion are the same thing they are just totally different belief systems of how god decides things. And i know you already know this but know body knows how we arose out of nothing so we cant prove our true gensis birth(too bad its not like bitcoins were you can just look at what happened to the genisis block explorer... Oh wait there is the akashnic records Tongue). There is of course inflation theory after the big bang which logically makes sense to me. If you read the book of genisis you will find that sciences findings of "the beginning" are very closly related to the big bang plus inflation theory(once you get last all the ye ol' lanuage of the bible).

Like for example it talks about everything being a void a black dark void(probubly if infiniteness). The bigband+inflation theory can see this as true as before the big bang there really was nothing. Then later when the big bang comes god said let their be light this is when matter of all spectrums were created(including light).

I belive at this point in time this is 1,000,000,000,000trillionths of a second before inflation happens the. If i remember correctly god says he creates earth and all that is above and below it. That passage reflects the hyper inflation ive been talking about and scientists postulate that all the hot radiation in the universe thats was hyper inflating started to cool down and created a liveable enviroment.

I would recommend looking into the relation ships your self or anybody interested in my theory please prove me wrong.
TiagoTiago

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:42:21 AM

The Bible is a mess, you can find any meaning you want in it, including contradictory meanings.

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 07:18:40 AM

The Bible is a mess, you can find any meaning you want in it, including contradictory meanings.

Well it was written by man. Very good people and who knows possibly bad people. A force known as the illuminati. Not to get conspiracy theorist on you guys but supposedly the illuminati was created to form its own 'magical' force after watching jesus christs miriacles happen before their eyes. May illuminati decided to pose as people with visions of god and currupted it with conticktions left for non-knowledable people to be left lost, confused and possibly angry after reading the bible. Im just saying you never know what happended to the course of the years especially from all the blood shed over religion in our past world history, im sure everyone wanted their stake in this magical book and added their own "visions" of the future. The key is to look for the answer deep within the lies that have been padded around the truth. Honestly i think god likes the lies written in the bible it shows god through the act of motivation and drive to show god your willing to learn and that in my opinion is just enough to start seeing things in a different light.
These are my views and my views say we all believe in the same thing, but since there 6billion people in the world that must mean theres 6billion way to look at the same exact reality.

Sorry bout misspellings on my phone.
Either way this was great vid none the less.
JuanPabloCuervo (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 01:10:11 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2011, 01:27:04 AM by JuanPabloCuervo

K8

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9973862&l=47cce1ce6d&id=327349956868
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQp2pbr2GE

Solar scale goes to K9
K8 its 10x times K7.

last one (Aug5-2011) K7 was a direct hit @ ~4pm here...
it was the brightest 30 seconds i've seen.

Sep-24-2011
"Predictions are that the storm will likely not impact Earth."
http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/potw.php?v=item&id=68

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: