Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER deposit coin problem  (Read 4567 times)
ricardo90kaka

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:15:52 AM

I would advise to everyone do NOT use Bter.com
I deposited 350 Extremecoins yesterday and they do not show up in my wallet. Will try to get them back and won't use that piece of crap exchange ever again.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warmking

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

VIDDO Token | Exclusive access to Private Sale

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:46:03 PM

have  helped some friends fixed their issues in bter.com. got them coins back.anyone needs help still ,PM to me .

BTW, got infomation from QQ support of bter.com.

比特儿客服3-酒儿 9:38:45
关于美国人的问题 我们有专门的英语客服 (means:they have got english QQ service for the  people who speak english )
比特儿客服3-酒儿 9:38:47
Please contact QQ2795309276

hope it could helped.

V I D D O       ♥ ♥ ♥  PRE-ICO: July 16 until Aug 22  ►► Join Our Private Sale
VIDDO is a new fair revenue distribution video platform
MEDIUM         TELEGRAM       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       DEMO
bitmixer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:10:18 PM

I would advise to everyone do NOT use Bter.com
I deposited 350 Extremecoins yesterday and they do not show up in my wallet. Will try to get them back and won't use that piece of crap exchange ever again.

Stop bragging and check extremecoin block explorer, network hashrate is really slow due inprofitable mining so it takes even several days to have full confirmation (BTER ads balance after full confirmation, not just 1/2 of block needed like others do).

If you were no crybaby, you would check "pending deposits" under ACCOUNT.

BTER si good, I've bought EXC 1 day ago at 0.00024 and sold some for 0.00028 (to have peace of mind) and hoping to sell rest for atleast 0.00033, almost no mining makes it slable and it grows now slowly after small fall lately.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
marvinrouge

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:01:14 PM

Deposit of AUR missing too :/ 1btc lost Angry

I should have read this topic before... If you don't want to lose your coins avoid this exchange!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: