Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex scammed me!!!  (Read 863 times)
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

poloniex is already a bitch I can not make the sale bittrex and binance look better. poloniex does not give anymore trust

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

too dangerous to enter this market, is very risky and this thread is proof that poloniex has ignored their users.
very worried when I often trade there, all seems fine. bittrex could be another option.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

I knew they aren't trustworthy enough. I'm glaf I transferred all my bitcoins to Binance. I have also received an email forcing users to verify their  accounts to be able to use it again. That's really bad because most exchanges give a 2 btc limit but they don't. Poloniex are really scammers, spread the word guys.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

are your transactions so far undeliverable? if it still has not been sent then you have to make a ticket for poloniex and try to get an answer from them and do not get you wrong when doing the transcation.

Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

I was really fortunate in your name. but in general there are certain problems with ripple. they are forcing people to confiscate some stock market sites and not to deposit money. we are trying to trust them and take action, and they are usurping our money. obviously i am using binance and kucoin. or the ERC 20-based decentralized stock exchanges.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Poloniex is a central exchange. it has the initiative. When u deposit the coin, it begins to control your money. u have not signed any contract with it. we are always a weak side . so , centralized exchange is an immature way to solve token transactions.
Maldini07

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I am sorry about your problem, it seems that the proof of you attached is accurate enough. it would be better if you create a thread in the Scam Accusations section to help others to avoid the same problem or you can move this topic there
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

This market always has questions. From the beginning, I could not pass the verification. Documents have fun more than a month. Sometimes there were problems with withdrawal of funds. In the end, I just stopped using it, I also read a lot about them on the forum

Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

When I started trading a little over a year ago. Poloniex was the rave of the moment then. It's quite unfortunate Polo's fortune have changed, from being the number one exchange to almost a dead exchange. They are responsible for their own misfortune. They had it all, but they squandered their opportunity. Polo is graveyard now, the world has moved on to other good exchanges. It's Binance turn now, hope their success won't get to their head too. Only time will tell
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

I used to use this stock exchange for a long time, and I do not know how anyone, but I did not have any problems with it at all. It does not matter if it's a deposit or withdrawal of funds - everything went well. The only small problem was, not even a problem ... I do not know what to call - it's a long time to verify the account.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

I used to use this stock exchange for a long time, and I do not know how anyone, but I did not have any problems with it at all. It does not matter if it's a deposit or withdrawal of funds - everything went well. The only small problem was, not even a problem ... I do not know what to call - it's a long time to verify the account.

And today in one of the telegraph groups, I read that one user has been verified for almost 7 months - I do not know if this is true, but that's what I today deducted. Well, I believe this more, because I often saw complaints about the verification on the forums, well, I was lucky a bit more!
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

poloniex is already a bitch I can not make the sale bittrex and binance look better. poloniex does not give anymore trust
Poloniex scamed long time ago, I think more than year ago it was one of the best exchanges , but 9 month ago there were first signs of scam. When people wrote how polo frozen their deposit without reason or even excluded them. After that things just get more worse.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

I deposited 10270 XRP 4 months ago but I didnt recieve my money in my account. At that time I want to sell XRP at price 2.5 USD (now the price is 0.84 USD). I lost alot of money because Poloniex didn't support my case. I tried to deposit 100XRP to Poloniex, after 1 hour my account show me that I have 100XRP. I wonder that did Poloniex try to prevent user to sell XRP (or another altcoin) when the price of that coin is go up?

I contacted Poloniex support immediately (Support ticket #672451), they replied me after 3 months that my case was processing, after that they didn't response anything anymore.

How can I withdraw my XRP? I dont want to sell XRP anymore. I hate Poloniex.

Here is my Ripple TXiD: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/DCEACC92F32C661DD74D817BC643D0B4B97B35136E4AA51E79F6262BF3C8EAD1

Here is my Poloniex address: https://bithomp.com/explorer/rfmZRjSEj8QcnXseGf8UVMUichJeB1WJFf

And this is Screen capture of my Support ticket in Freshdesk

There is no more trust Poloniex after this, I think it makes sense to conceive and no longer go there.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

LOL. I've not used poloniex for months cause I don't feel like to trade on poloniex anymore Smiley). You guys know that it's a little bit inconvenience when we have to complete Recaptcha so many times if we wanna trade on poloniex and seem like support of Poloniex don't wanna work anymore Smiley.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

I do not think they cheated. However, their support team works quite poorly, sometimes you have to wait a long time to be able to solve their problems. I transferred all the money from Poloniex to Binance.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Poloniex generally a strange exchange. A friend of mine has blocked an account for unknown reasons and the support is silent and nothing answers. They live there probably. As soon as possible all this business was regulated and there were no such situations. Then investors in the crypto currency will be much more and we will be able to earn a lot of money.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Poloniex is a central exchange. i am full of concerns about the centralized exchange. it is unreasonable. in the event that you have not signed any contract with it, u transfer the funds to its account. this is incredible . i will use the decentralized exchange as much as possible.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Too sad to hear your story because of you loss of big amount due to poloniex problem have to share your bad experience with polo all social medias until reach every one.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

I always thought that Poloniex is a reliable exchange. Very unpleasant to hear that. I heard about the same issues on yobit and bitebtc, but I've never come across such situations personally.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Feel pity for you as regard your loss with poloinex,  I've stopped using that exchange a long time ago when they don't respond to customers complaints,  but are people still using that exchange??  I feel pity for those that still uses it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: