Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XLM above EOS - on the fifth place  (Read 255 times)
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

Xlm have been relatively among the most stable coins compared to other altcoins, going by so many huge drop downs and market crashes it has shown a relative hesitant compared to majority of other falls. Wouldn't know what is responsible for that but it was quite glaring and I kept close monitoring and made some good profitable moves trading it

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmskcimen

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

Exactly You can't compare between Stellar and EOS cause both of them have their own feature.
Stellar focus for their Processing Transaction and for personal Payment But EOS more for their Smart Contract Feature. So both of them really deliver different product.
Both of them is good to invest.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

The guys should not particularly look closely at the positions there, the difference is not very big with such a capital of the market. I think both coins are promising.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

Did you try to create EOS wallet? I think that it's the worst wallet I've ever seen. i spent more than 2 hours to make it workable. Because of this I will use Stellar rather than EOS.
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

I might go together with Stellar. But its actually certainly near. I assume Stellar simply has lots greater superb view from buyers and much less moonboy fud. Plus stellar is properly positioned to even maybe third in marketcap sooner or later but EOS has been rather interesting too.. considering they its too close to name in product I chose Stellar for having a higher network.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

if the assumption is you are right about XLM vs. EOS and 90% EOS circulate, EOS prices must be more expensive, or if EOS is still below XLM, there is a possibility that the total EOS supply is greater than XLM
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

while everyone is talking about number 2, and XRP that outperformed ETH at the moment, there is another significant change within first 10 crypto
Stellar is on number 5, above EOS, currently difference is little, but they are also on the way to number 4 battle

what is your opinion on XLM vs EOS, because calculating total supply instead of circulating, situation is completely different since only 17% of XLM is in circulation, while EOS is on 90% in circulation, and close to its hights
based on total supply, XLM is above ETH as per marketcap, and could in future overcome number 2

edit: typo XLS to XLM (Stellar)

I think that is because, the market capitalization is the one who is dictating the current status of the coin, if the price of a coin is high but there is a low volume of it, it is just nonsense, but if a price of a coin is low but many is using it, it is much more well known and better to use.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

While Stellar is definitely better than EOS, I actually think the entire top 10 is over valued, over hyped, and over priced.
Well, in this red market it might not seem like it when you compare to last Jan.
But just to use EOS as an example, how could that company come to be worth billions of dollars?
And realize, they were "worth" billions of dollars before they even released a product!

Obviously there is something wrong with how some of these coins are valuated.
And now we have another forked coin, bitocoin sv taking the #9 spot.

Just one year from now, we will see an entirely different top 10.
I suppose we can assume btc will still be up there.
But the market has crashed, continues to crash, won't recover for another year, there's no way some of these coins will keep those insane values.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

2017 and 2018 to amaze me with stellar because it has been a lot of partnership and changes in do even have listings on the blockchain. Already very reasonable if stellar manages to ride rank so far. And this year is also a lot project ICO using stellar as a platform. For next year I think stellar will be much growing again because they will have internal exchanger. And for EOS im not even interested but will we view atthe circulation supply EOS must better than XLM. EOS must be more expensive.
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

while everyone is talking about number 2, and XRP that outperformed ETH at the moment, there is another significant change within first 10 crypto
Stellar is on number 5, above EOS, currently difference is little, but they are also on the way to number 4 battle

what is your opinion on XLM vs EOS, because calculating total supply instead of circulating, situation is completely different since only 17% of XLM is in circulation, while EOS is on 90% in circulation, and close to its hights
based on total supply, XLM is above ETH as per marketcap, and could in future overcome number 2

just a few days after, XLM is number four, it overcomes bitcoin gold, that has difficulties at the moment, number three is far away, but XLM is steady on the go up
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

I have long said that stellar is a very promising project and I am sure that it will enter the top 3 coins in the future

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

I am more convinced of EOS compared to Stellar. Now Stellar is superior to EOS. I think crypto competition is getting more and more tight. This has been seen on Ethereum with XRP. It is possible that one day EOS will lead more than Stellar.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

I am a supporter of xlm and I think it will gain its popularity soonest starting this month one of the reason is the aidrop from blockchain account. I have also seen few good crypto projects base on Stellar Lumens and the good thing is it has small cost fee, fast transactions and it is very secure. It has all the reliability features that a project must have.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Why constantly argue which coin is the best. These coins are very good. Personally, I bought them both. I think when the time comes, they will show good growth.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

When almost everyone talks about Stellar who achieved brilliant achievements lately approaching ethereum. I want to say that Bitcoincash and EOS still have the opportunity to pursue it. Nothing is certain or enduring, because everything can change at any time and at any time.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

XLM is good investment but EOS is better than XLM. If you choose ripple it will better than EOS. So I clearly saying, EOS is better than XLM and Ripple is better than Ripple (XRP). Investment will be good if you are a clever man. But it can be dangerous if you decide wrong something.     

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

XLM is good investment but EOS is better than XLM. If you choose ripple it will better than EOS. So I clearly saying, EOS is better than XLM and Ripple is better than Ripple (XRP). Investment will be good if you are a clever man. But it can be dangerous if you decide wrong something.     

year on year - EOS is better, when you capture 01.01.2018 - XLM was on 7billion marketcap, EOS on 5billion, but if you capture 01.05.2018, then EOS was then at 18billion marketcap, and XLM on 7billion, now of course both are deep - around 3 billion, but XLM drop was lower than EOS, and i think that this trend will continue, it is hard to see EOS again in top 5, more like to drop below LTC
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: