Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Cryptocurrencies  (Read 370 times)
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

I have been 2 years in crypto trading and all my decisison buy and sell is base on technical analysis. And to make more easy to in trading i just focus to trade in pair USDT, this pair is more easy for me because i just make analysis 1 price action of coin, and when any bad news and all crypto down i can quit from the market faster and move all asset to USDT. Technical analysis is really helpfull to get better price when buy and sell and to know which support and resistance area.

berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

In my opinion, trading is a high risk category, because if you are not careful, you can lose your money in an instant. I once felt it when the price dropped, I experienced panic sell
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:09:37 AM

In trading cryptocurrencies it is too risk you have to study first before you do it. Everything you need to know before you start doing trafing is Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. If you want to trade you need to have a cryptocurrency wallet and a cryptocurrency exchange to trade on. A cryptocurrency wallet is where you will store your encrypted password that represent your coins. A cryptocurrency exchange is like a stock exchange.

What you should know when you start trading crypto currency:
◽️A cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange
◽️A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks. I think the simplest place to buy, sell, and store coins is Coinbase, but you can only buy, sell, and store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash on Coinbase. If you are serious about trading cryptocurrency, you’ll need another exchange like Coinbase’s GDAX, Bittrex, Binance, or Kraken.
◽️The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile in 2018.

What You Need to Know to start trading cryptocurrency:
◽️A beginner should start by choosing a company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet (to help keep the process simple).
◽️A beginner should also start by trading prominent coins.

Lifestudent38 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

Crypto trading can be very profitable but the risk is also great. different from other assets, bitcoin the price can change in a very short time.

Who needs to trade on margin when Crypto- prices are so volatile!!?
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

In my opinion, trading is a high risk category, because if you are not careful, you can lose your money in an instant. I once felt it when the price dropped, I experienced panic sell

Trading Cryptos or regular commodities is very emotional. This game is 90% mental and 10% skill...
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

Before you conduct trading, you should know well your coin or asset. You can check your coin status on their respective groups or sites. If you think you know what you are trading then explore many trading site as possible because each site has different value for your coin. Find and join the site with the highest value then trade there. If you are risky enough, you can hold your coin until you think you have earned more than what is the initial value of your coin.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Hi guys, the topic of discussion is aimed at gathering input from other traders about how they make their choices in the Crypto Market, and hopefully hereby we can get a more holistic view of the current Crypto-Traders Psychology.

What do you base your decisions on when you enter a trade in the crypto-sphere?

Even though doing your own research before investing in any crypto is the "most correct way" and is the safest. However normally when i buy into any crypto my criteria in choosing is
1. Good design, the website functioning smoothly and there is no typo error
2. I do have some crypto groups and following some youtubers for cryptos, so i will buy based on their reviews.
3. Based on your own feeling of whether is this project really needed in the market does it have the potential to moon.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

Usually I check about the potential, before I start the trading I check are there any events for the coin or any factors that can move the coin price and then I check are there a lot of investors interested in this coin, it can be from forum or group chat, of it fits my criteria then I will go to trade, when I trade I usually aim for long term, a piece of advice before you go to trade is to find as many as possible the updated news, information and news are very important when you want to trade
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

I started trading relatively recently, so I have not yet mastered how to analyze the market, but I try to observe trends, and then I make a choice.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I'm generally disappointed in trading, because I'm not lucky to choose promising coins, I'm thinking about starting to take part in bounty campaigns.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

There are very many methods that do not help at all. Personally, I tried quite a bit and realized that it's necessary to rely on personal experience..
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

Hi guys, the topic of discussion is aimed at gathering input from other traders about how they make their choices in the Crypto Market, and hopefully hereby we can get a more holistic view of the current Crypto-Traders Psychology.

To trade is to take the risk and you can not really set aside the doubt and panic, but the thing is you must always think positive and make researches to make a precise decision about what to trade, when to buy, and when to sell. Trading is really a hard job and you must be careful in every decision that you make. That is why research is the key. Also loss is normal in trading.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

The best strategy in trading is to have a very experienced mentor, which will be able to tell where it is worth, but where not to invest your money ..
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

Great somebody has made this. I know time and again this has been asked so many times but to be honest the skills needed for good trading really depends on the person who is researching about the said token or tokens that he wishes to invest his money with. Also he must have good speculative skills in learning how the market behaves.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

The risk definitely is the first deal. I make sure that I can take the risk if ever I lose in my trade but if not then that's an achievement and it boost my confidence as a trader. Before I listen to those news that are literally giving the market a bad sign to collapse or put into a correction but now I don't. I'm not that good in trading so getting those helpful advice from other traders which I think will be beneficial to my trading habit is being absorbed, we are all old and we know what are the good advice and not because other advice now are just shilling their coins.

Absolutely, never ever enter a trade with funds you cannot afford to lose!!

The reason why I was asking is because BTC and ETH most notably does not seem to respond on technical levels they way FX or commodities do... and I am sensing some foul play - like miners pushing up prices and then dumping when they reach their targets.
Of course how the majority of newcomers are entering the crypto market with all of their amounts that they can't afford to lose and a lot of people are being so mad after they are getting a bit lost in their amount. I don't think so, miners are not involving in the market manipulation. I guess they are only trying to get their revenue from mining the coin.

Well manipulation is always prevalent in any market (yes even regulated markets like NYSE and NASDAQ is rife with manipulation). As an ex-Wall St Fund Manager - James Rickards called on the "painting the tape" method prevailing between miners. Think about this!!

Person A sells to Person B for $10,000
Person B sells to Person A for $10,100
Person A sells to Person B for $10,200

The P/L stays constant at 0 throughout and the price bumps up... obviously the market is much more complex than this  Shocked
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

I'm generally disappointed in trading, because I'm not lucky to choose promising coins, I'm thinking about starting to take part in bounty campaigns.

The most profitable airdrop had one user earn like $3,400 (I am speculating it was during the 2017 peak) so there is potential among certain bounty and distribution campaigns but I guess it comes down to use of the token at the end of the day.

Also its important to never ever give up on anything you undertake in life. I started trading FX in 2012 and only became profitable in 2016 and I can tell you its satisfying once you finally reach the point of knowing!
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

I also need this information because I'm also new in trading. Commonly, I only join the bounty campaign and collect rewards to be invested or trade in the altcoins.
But in trading the cryptocurrency, I'm still using a normal method where I must read and learn much about the altcoin and see the market every day. When the changes are red, I will buy them. And when they are green, I will look at the rising changes and decide to sell or not.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

I also need this information because I'm also new in trading. Commonly, I only join the bounty campaign and collect rewards to be invested or trade in the altcoins.
But in trading the cryptocurrency, I'm still using a normal method where I must read and learn much about the altcoin and see the market every day. When the changes are red, I will buy them. And when they are green, I will look at the rising changes and decide to sell or not.

This was a hard lesson to learn - how to buy in dips when all is red and how to sell in rally's when all is green!! This is the most difficult part of trading afterall.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I feel that fundamental analysis is important in crypto trading. Most of the coins react to the news. When I am doing short term trading, I usually choose coins that have good news of development coming up.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

To trade is to take the risk and you can not really set aside the doubt and panic, but the thing is you must always think positive and make researches to make a precise decision about what to trade, when to buy, and when to sell. Trading is really a hard job and you must be careful in every decision that you make. That is why research is the key. Also loss is normal in trading.
Doing your own research might really help in deciding your fate, having enough information about coins or assets that you will invest your money is really important, knowing those potentials and the actual usage of the project will also lessen your risk, inside investing/trading risk always present and by doing a research you will be able to assess whether the project will gives you decent profits after holding it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: