Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that market will recover after New York Blockchain Event ?  (Read 147 times)
coinmarketdaddy (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

According to Forbes Magazine, The Bitcoin Price Could Top $10,000 After Blockchain Week New York. Blockchain Week New York begins today and the hype surrounding the event could be enough to send the Bitcoin price back above the psychological $10,000 mark for the first time since early March.

The Bitcoin price — which has risen following the Consensus event for each of the past three years — has been hovering just under the $10,000 line for the past few weeks and came close to crossing it last weekend before falling back. It's currently trading at around $9,000 per coin.

What do you think about market recovery after New York Blockchain Event ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mycryptofever

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

A lot of people are predicting that Bitcoin price will hit more than $10,000 during or after that event as many institutions and big investors are also attending this event. So, I am definitely certain that with bitcoin recovery, the market will also recover. Last year Consensus, one of Blockchain Week's largest events, kicked off the Bitcoin price boom that saw it climb over the summer and through to December, hitting a staggering $19,000 before falling sharply back at beginning of 2018. So I think it is possible to see recovery.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

It depends. If all goes well with the event and a lot of new investors are convinced to come into the market then we will definitely see an increase in price from the coins in the market. People are already predicting high prices because of the event and what it means for cryptos, we will see what happens though.
crypto4hope

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

I am also looking on this event and news , I heard this event created a lot of blockchain jobs last time and convinced many new investors to put their money into crypto. I heard that new york state is very friendly crypto state in USA. May be this event bring is big thing for crypto world. So, let's see what happens.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

According to Forbes Magazine, The Bitcoin Price Could Top $10,000 After Blockchain Week New York. Blockchain Week New York begins today and the hype surrounding the event could be enough to send the Bitcoin price back above the psychological $10,000 mark for the first time since early March.

The Bitcoin price — which has risen following the Consensus event for each of the past three years — has been hovering just under the $10,000 line for the past few weeks and came close to crossing it last weekend before falling back. It's currently trading at around $9,000 per coin.

I'm not sure if reaching $ 10k for just one event, I think it's still impossible, because the causes that make this very vulnerable BTC fluctuations still feel.
market will recovery it could takes 1-2 week after the events

Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

News is very interesting from you, this becomes a science for me, as we know, news is one of the path to advance a product and service, as well as news made by forbes magazine, therefore public increase potential trust to bitcoin, so , a good price hike on bitcoin, the most effective medium of publication.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

Looks good on my front, a blockchain convention could be what just the market needs right now to give it a bit of a push in the right direction and for the prices to start another recovery trend and hopefully this time break the $10000 margin which is what has always been a big hindrance to the prices when it comes to going into another bull market. If all goes well then the price of cryptos will definitely go up.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

yes i think like that, because i really hope when after New York Blockchain Event all coin prices go up and market back stable.

dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I've been waiting for this for a long time already. I have confidence only in those moments that the market will be restored by early June and it is those projects that will take off, are now undervalued. One of these Remme projects and the fact that they are still at the beginning of their path in terms of market capitalization is the opportunity for us to become early investors in a project of this magnitude. In addition, I would advise using their technology for our security and accounts protecting. It's project with idea to make passwordless  authentication using blockchain
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Depends on the news that will come out of it. I do hope it will positively affect the markets though.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

It depends on whales strategy as far recent London survey or research says bitcoin is lesser decentralised than ethereum. That means controlling bitcoin price by entities , organisation or person is more . So based on my experience whales will decide when to pump when not .
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

I think this is a good news, because there is a slight increase in bitcoin prices in the market after the NEw York Blockchain Event. and I hope that recovery will happen in a very long period of time, in order to have a positive impact on other coins.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Looks good on my front, a blockchain convention could be what just the market needs right now to give it a bit of a push in the right direction and for the prices to start another recovery trend and hopefully this time break the $10000 margin which is what has always been a big hindrance to the prices when it comes to going into another bull market. If all goes well then the price of cryptos will definitely go up.

That'd be great news indeed. Hope the recovery will be a long bull trend after all this dips.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

Maybe market recovery could happen after this event because this is one of the biggest Blockchain events, I hope many investors come there and Blockchain Week NYC can bring new investors to cryptocurrency market
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Personally, I expect a lot from this conference.
I think that the results will be discussed in the community for a couple of months. The conference will begin only tomorrow, but today Ether shows a stable candle. I will be very interested in reading opinions. It is a pity that the conference will last only 3 days.
And I'm waiting for the wild growth of bitcoin for another two months after the Crypto Blockchain conference in New York.
coinmarketdaddy (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

I think market started picking little gain that may be the good sign we may another major crypto run. It's all about media and public adaptation, if more and more investors into it. There will definitely be a good market run.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

With the blockchain event, it might not have any impact on the price of bitcoin and the other coins in the market. What is dropping the prices of cryptos now is that someone is probable dumping their coins due to the prices going up a bit and they decided to get out. It will take time but the market will recover regardless of the new york blockchain event happening or not.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

The market is bearish.. eith this event it is going sideways maybe..
I don’t expect 10.000

No Signature right now...
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

I certainly do not doubt that the price of bitcoin will grow after the conference. But I'm waiting for the performance of the TheKey team.
I hope they will tell you something new since this is one of my favorite projects. I'm just amazed at the speed of their development.
I'm in one telegram group. So the admin will be in New York's conference during all three days. I look forward to his reports and impressions. Maybe one day I can afford to attend an event of this level.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: