Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding habit  (Read 621 times)
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

I, on the contrary, regret that I did not sell my coins immediately after entering the exchange, because all these coins immediately lost in value and now they do not even try to grow...
your decision on yourself, this is a risk when you dare to keep the coin and hope coin will grow, but the price does not grow then you get a loss. if you sell and then high coin price you regret. in conclusion, believe in yourself in taking all decisions and thinking well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ozero

Activity: 2030
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Why do bounty hunters dump tokens?
The sale of new tokens by members of the ICO generosity campaign immediately after they receive compensation should not affect the price reduction. After all, they are allocated only a few percent of the total number of tokens produced. In addition, not all bounty hunters immediately sell on the market received tokens. Everyone has his own circumstances and his needs for money. Therefore, the call to them not to sell immediately earned tokens does not make any sense.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Actually they have no choice but to sell immediately the tokens/coins they've got from bounty campaigns. I will give you a scenario (This is just what I've learned from my fellas in our local telegram chat):

There was a bounty hunter and he needs money, He joins in different bounties and participate to every program in it such as Social Media, Signature, Telegram, etc.
After a while this bounty hunter earned his stakes and rewarded by token.

Now he wants to sell it immediately because he knows that some of the bounty hunters will sell that token immediately too and If he holds it for a long time
there's no assurance that the value of tokens that he have will increase and that's why he chooses to dump it.

The Bounty Hunters will not going to take risk by holding a token that will soon will decrease its value.

This is what according to my own perception and understanding about the conversation in gc. I think it's really true because I for one will not going to take risk a sure profit.

Absolutely true. I've done this at a point. We cannot deny that many bounty participants are in it for the sake of getting money. However, if they could just sell a portion of their coins and not all, it would be better for the market and for them in the long run as the prices will definitely rise as long as the coin is good.

okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Hold on to the best way to earn a big buck so we just hold it down so we can not lose the ones we bought altcoin do not worry if it drops just increase its price so do not panic

parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I agree, many bounty hunter immediately sell their token after the project end. It's maybe because of they just wanna to earn some money and don't know anything about holding. But unconsciously, they have made the token price decrease
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1190
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
we, bounty hunters do dump their tokens immediately because of some reasons, in need of funds for monthly expense, or any other individual reasons. you cannot stop it, and no one can stop it.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Mostly people who joins bounty are automatically sell their tokens and converted into real paper money, but there are also few personalities who are fan on holding their tokens and not for selling immediately, because mostly people especially to the new comers are only trying on how to earn money in crypto business, that's why they automatically sell their tokens.
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

you can not predict the market perfect, but you can put your profit targets and wait till you reach them, as well as hold bitcoin for saving purposes. In these cases holding is a good habbit

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

Of course they can, but i don't know why most of them sell the token or coin immediately after they get it. They shouldn't treat crypto and bounty as their main occupation, if they have a job then they can hold the token as they can survive using their salary. Patience is important in crypto so holding will get you more profit than selling it immediately and I wonder how many people already realized that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Holding habit can be a good way but make sure you know what you are holding but if you are not what you are holding you might be wasting time and also you need to make sure when holding

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Not all bounty hunters do that routine, some of them look for a good price but again in a short time. They didn't know that they can earn more good and high price if they hold their tokens after the distribution. And the secret of that is patient.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

i think not all the bounty hunter are a dumpers, maybe some of them are yes the dumpers, because they get rewards token for doing task on campaign, so its natural their sell their rewards token for fast cash, they didnt care about price as long they get the money.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Yes we must maintain holding habbit if we want to earn huge through bounty or by airdrops not just dumping on exchange well theirs a coin named (thug coin) its a coin who has gained over 76k members in just a month and is growing each and every day the main reason behind this is their frequent airdrops which happens evey week on sunday and also because of their promising team who well knows their work it is also listed on exchanges like yobit where you can take advantage of their investment box and earn a passive income of 5% every day so its time now take advantage or will think about in future.
ANAXVIII

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

I never sell yet any of my earned tokens.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Maybe most of the bounty hunter's mindset  is to sell it all their tokens earned from bounty campaign because they think to find another bounty campaign again and they do not think an investment .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Let us put it this way, bounty hunters are closely related to contractual workers where they are paid on periodic basis like 1 to 3 months contract and paid immediately after the contract ends. This is where the bounty hunter has experienced, due to financial necessity they are tend to sell immediately their reward just to cope up the expenses for the days that they are working with the project. Price dumping are not mainly came from bounty hunters, bounty hunters are short term dumpers IMO.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

Today we are talking about the habit of handling past impressions. During the live discourse the searchers were asked to meditate ...
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

In my own views, I don't think all the bounty hunters are the one's mostly dumping an ICO coin wherein some investors too are dumping also their coins. There are reasons perhaps why bounty hunters directly trade their coins to fiat money mainly because they need the money for their financial expenses and it's their right because of the need. For some investors, perhaps they are seeing potential for some altcoins and decided to dump their ICO coin and transfer with the other altcoin that they consider to be much better than the existing coin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
demitazh

Activity: 168

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

They are new to the world of bounty, they are not experienced enough, if they have long been bounty world and much experience, surely they do not want to sell tokens under the price of ICO

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

It depends on how bounty hunter will manage all of his tokens or rewards. In my experience, I used to hold all my tokens because I want to maximize my earnings and increase my profit margin when the market rises again. Whenever I need money in order to provide my needs and wants, 40-50% I will encash and the remaining tokens or coin I will hold or trade it in the market.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: