Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Miracle Fruit Tablets (Makes beer taste like chocolate milk!)  (Read 2189 times)
Pythonideus (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:05:02 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 10:09:15 PM by Pythonideus

The Miracle Berry(Synsepalum dulcificum) is a berry which, upon consumption, will make bitter and sour foods taste sweet. The effect will last about half an hour, during which you can eat all kinds of disgusting foods in absolute tasteful bliss. Eating the miracle berry is a very strange experience; to make the most of it, you ought to eat the foods on this list(I know, vinegar? but I swear they all taste amazing after eating the miracle berry).

Price per tablet: BTC0.002

Price per package(10 tablets): BTC0.015

If you have any questions or would like to buy the actual berry, its seeds, or a partially grown synsepalum dulcificum plant, then send me a private message or post a reply here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:19:09 AM

I find it amusing that you call them "acid for your tongue", since what they do is make acids on your tongue taste sweet.

(As I understand it, the plant produces a glycoprotein which binds to sweet taste receptors, but doesn't stimulate the receptors at neutral pH. At lower pH, H+ binds to the glycoprotein and changes its shape, causing the glycoprotein to dip its attached sugar into the receptor's binding site.)

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
DigginDeep

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:26:06 AM

I have a few miracle fruit plants, I love them, but they take forever to fruit, never tried the tablets though,   some things taste way to sweet after though
Pythonideus (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:28:09 AM

I have a few miracle fruit plants, I love them, but they take forever to fruit, never tried the tablets though,   some things taste way to sweet after though

Indeed, I had a large bag of skittles after eating my first tablet. It went okay.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:34:38 AM

I used to use stuff like this when I lived with my dad and step-mom, and butter-soaked/microwaved canned vegetables and insanely dry meat with god-knows-what slathered on it were on the docket. I can attest to their great effectiveness in situations where you have to eat the food before you're allowed to leave the table (though it doesn't quite solve the texture issue). No more trips to the bathroom with your mouth stuffed full of food to spit out in the toilet. Smiley

(ugh... that brought up memories I'd locked away)
Pythonideus (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:51:02 PM

Bump
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:33:58 PM

Miracle fruit is also a widely accepted in the medical field for chemo patients.  Chemo has a tendency in some patients alter taste buds and leave a metallic taste on the tongue that stays with you for long periods of time.  Miracle fruit has been touted for a long time as an all-natural solution to this side effect.

Just thoughts I'd throw that out there for anyone who suffers from this.  My friend used it when she was going through chemo, and raved about it the difference it made.

Community > Devs
Pythonideus (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:54:56 PM

Miracle fruit is also a widely accepted in the medical field for chemo patients.  Chemo has a tendency in some patients alter taste buds and leave a metallic taste on the tongue that stays with you for long periods of time.  Miracle fruit has been touted for a long time as an all-natural solution to this side effect.

Just thoughts I'd throw that out there for anyone who suffers from this.  My friend used it when she was going through chemo, and raved about it the difference it made.

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks for the information!
Pythonideus (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:38:34 PM

Daily bump
Pythonideus (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:28:50 AM

Sorry, I thought this thread was cocaine ('cause I did a bump, get it?)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: