Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are TradeHill withdrawals happening?  (Read 2112 times)
cottoneyeJoe (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:31:20 AM

Has anyone gotten a successful withdrawal from TH in the last 48 hours?

I've had a withdrawal via Paxum in process for going on 40 hours, have sent 2 support requests and have heard nothing back.

I had deposit via Paxum take more than 36 hours that I submitted on Thursday and only got a "sorry, it's processed now" from support once it finally happened.

There is nothing in the TH UI that warns of the delay but there is a scary looking blog post that mentions them having to haggle with Bank Of America and possibly changing banks. http://tradehillblog.com/2011/08/05/delays-in-usd-deposits-withdrawals/

What bothers me most if the lack of upfront communication and response to support requests. I'm very frustrated with there singular support via Paxum and am having no issues with Mt.Gox and CampBX via Dwolla. I think this might be the end of my using TH if this doesnt clear up or at least get some serious commission reduction for those who had multiple transfers delayed beyond the 24 hour commitment they continue to make in their UI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:08:39 PM

bump
wumpus

Activity: 812
Merit: 1022

No Maps for These Territories

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:11:05 PM

Some of my money has been stuck for more than a week in a SEPA transfer toward Tradehill. It looks like they have some problems with banks.

Bitcoin Core developer [PGP] Warning: For most, coin loss is a larger risk than coin theft. A disk can die any time. Regularly back up your wallet through FileBackup Wallet to an external storage or the (encrypted!) cloud. Use a separate offline wallet for storing larger amounts.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 05:36:23 PM

You guys aren't the only ones. I've got a decent amount of Euro stuck there atm.

I asked for a Paxum withdrawal 4 days ago and have only had answers to 1 of multiple support emails.

What bothers me most if the lack of upfront communication and response to support requests. I'm very frustrated with there singular support via Paxum and am having no issues with Mt.Gox and CampBX via Dwolla. I think this might be the end of my using TH if this doesnt clear up or at least get some serious commission reduction for those who had multiple transfers delayed beyond the 24 hour commitment they continue to make in their UI.

Seconded

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 05:46:11 PM

We need to be more clear about this. We've opened new accounts in both the US and the SEPA zone. Funds are being moved over and all the money is safe. Transfers will still be sent out but there is a delay. We've talked to a lot of banks and there aren't any that actually like Bitcoin. Most banks want absolutely nothing to do with it. We've developed a relationship with a new EUR bank and shouldn't have any surprises. They are completely aware of what Bitcoin is and what we're doing with it.

Funds are being moved to the Paxum account as well and will be available soon.

Jered

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 03:03:21 AM

We need to be more clear about this. We've opened new accounts in both the US and the SEPA zone. Funds are being moved over and all the money is safe. Transfers will still be sent out but there is a delay. We've talked to a lot of banks and there aren't any that actually like Bitcoin. Most banks want absolutely nothing to do with it. We've developed a relationship with a new EUR bank and shouldn't have any surprises. They are completely aware of what Bitcoin is and what we're doing with it.

Funds are being moved to the Paxum account as well and will be available soon.

Jered

Do you realize the desperation that comes across?

Not exactly a confidence builder.

Nope, this doesn't build confidence in the banks, and demonstrates why something like Bitcoin is desperately needed.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Trader Steve

Activity: 836
Merit: 1007

"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 03:09:59 AM

We've talked to a lot of banks and there aren't any that actually like Bitcoin. Most banks want absolutely nothing to do with

Big surprise! Roll Eyes This is why it is so important to develop your local network of trusted trading partners. Join or start a MeetUp group, exchange contact info, develop a mailing list, and start trading!
dacoinminster
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 07:24:11 PM

Getting money out is easy. I'm more worried about people being able to get money IN.

Tradehill: when are you going to get a cheaper way to get USD into the exchange? USD Volume is drying up like a cowpie in August because Paxum charges $5 to get money into their system, so all the USD is going through Dwolla into MtGox Sad

I know Dwolla screwed you guys, and maybe MtGox is just eating similar losses and not telling anyone, but do you have a cheaper option coming??

kiwiasian

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 07:29:23 PM

Getting money out is easy. I'm more worried about people being able to get money IN.

Tradehill: when are you going to get a cheaper way to get USD into the exchange? USD Volume is drying up like a cowpie in August because Paxum charges $5 to get money into their system, so all the USD is going through Dwolla into MtGox Sad

I know Dwolla screwed you guys, and maybe MtGox is just eating similar losses and not telling anyone, but do you have a cheaper option coming??

I've stopped using Tradehill since they'e terminated Dwolla deposits. So I've been buying on Gox and selling on TH

Tradehill referral link, save 10% | http://www.tradehill.com/?r=TH-R12328
www.payb.tc/kiwiasian | 1LHNW1JGMBo2e7rKiiFz7KJPKE57bqCdEC
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331

Earthling

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 11:52:02 PM

I have a completed withdrawal from Tradehill, but the money haven't shown up yet, so I guess "completed" means that the money is send from Tradehill's account and is on its way to my account?

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
ffuentes

Activity: 70

Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 11:57:21 PM

I have a completed withdrawal from Tradehill, but the money haven't shown up yet, so I guess "completed" means that the money is send from Tradehill's account and is on its way to my account?

I don't think Tradehill can track the money until your account. I'm in the same situation.

Listen Radio Libre (Electronica) Donate. (click for details).

Chilean peso VS BTC ahora: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=1&c=CLP&r=1

My bitcoin address
ffuentes

Activity: 70

Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2011, 10:49:50 PM

It's monday, the money have not arrived to the account yet. I don't know exactly when (by delays) was started, thursday or friday but it's that.

Anyone has received his SEPA withdrawal?

Listen Radio Libre (Electronica) Donate. (click for details).

Chilean peso VS BTC ahora: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=1&c=CLP&r=1

My bitcoin address
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331

Earthling

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2011, 04:39:38 AM

I received mine yesterday (monday).

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
Pages: [1]
  Print