Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2204 times)
monstrs (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:20:59 AM by monstrs
Merited by Dontcry. (1)

PROBLEM

Modern ride-hailing applications have brought new solutions to the basic human need for travelling,
but have also resulted in a market controlled by unsustainable, power-grabbing corporations that
disenfranchise the riders and passengers and take an enormous and regularly increasing middlemen
 fee from both sides of every transaction.  

SOLUTION

The DACSEE platform returns the power and control back to the people and utilises the newest trends
 and technology in the decentralisation and cryptocurrency spheres to create a self-regulating and
self-expanding ridesharing network that requires no central authority and therefore no middlemen fees.
This peer-topeer system brings the sharing economy back into the ride-hailing economy and empowers
the individuals to create their own incomes unencumbered, in a multitude of ways, while expanding
naturally and virally into markets that have thus far been inaccessible to centrally-run ride-hailing services.

Help us to promote this awesome idea
and earn up to 55 stakes a weak by joining our Bounty Campaign!

Join our social media channels and together
we’ll create  the Ultimate Ride-sharing Platform
built by community for the community!

ICO DETAILS

DACSEE Total Token Supply = 3,000,000,000  
DACSEE Reserved Tokens = 840,000,000

ROADMAP

DOCUMENTS

Whitepaper                  One-pager

Terms of Tokensale                   Terms of Use               Privacy Policy

OUR TEAM

IN COLLABORATION WITH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

The idea is certainly interesting, but I think it will not be easy to implement it. Nevertheless, you are doing a good job, blockchain technology is our future. Good luck to you!
DACSEE_official

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

The idea is certainly interesting, but I think it will not be easy to implement it. Nevertheless, you are doing a good job, blockchain technology is our future. Good luck to you!

Thank you! Please follow us on our social media to get the most updated information.
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

if the AI can really predict trade signals this will be very good, will join discord to see how this plays out
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

I like the concept, very cool and interesting one. Hoping to see this in the near future with a good and huge value. Good luck to the team.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:29:05 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 07:53:42 AM by Saugani

Hello..
this ico implement to alternative for geo tracking in the platform driving, right ?
Ehmmm similiar as the Uber, Gojek, Grab e.g indonesian driving services.

DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

if the AI can really predict trade signals this will be very good, will join discord to see how this plays out

Thankyou for your support! Please join us on our social media to get the most updated news!
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

I like the concept, very cool and interesting one. Hoping to see this in the near future with a good and huge value. Good luck to the team.

Thankyou for your support! We are also very excited! Please join us on our social media to get the most updated news!
heriturwanto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:04:54 AM

The DACSEE platform is very useful and profitable for every driver, passenger and government authority. users with one application of tariff problems can be solved easily and quickly. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and successful.
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:10:35 AM

This project is quite promising! This team attaches great importance to publicity and marketing. If you look at it this way, friends will talk about it in a few days. 

Thank you for your support! Please also share our information with your friends and join us on our social media to get the most updated news!
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

Hello..
this ico implement to alternative for geo tracking in the platform driving, right ?
Ehmmm similiar as the Uber, Gojek, Grab e.g indonesian driving services.

Hi There. For DACSEE, our referral program allows a driver to earn extra by inviting their friends to become one of the drivers and the circle can expand to three times. We also allow passengers to rate and pick their preference of drivers.  For more information, please watch our video or visit our website at www.dasee.io   Thankyou!
cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

an exciting and innovative project, a new solution for everyone for decentralized Cabs services. I think this project is good for the investors. hopefully, for progress will be smooth and many people are interested.
manukbalap

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

how much hardcap?
lilowend

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/429. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

an exciting and innovative project, a new solution for everyone for decentralized Cabs services. I think this project is good for the investors. hopefully, for progress will be smooth and many people are interested.

Thanks for your interested and support! We are super excited about our new project too. Please follow us on social media and join us on telegram (https://t.me/DACSEE) to get the most updated news!
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

We sincerely congratulate the developers of the project thanks for the opportunity to receive additional income by cooperating with you. Analyze your work will be able to anyone because you are very detailed and clearly explains everything, and in addition also developed instructions for each task.
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

Thank you for your interest and support. Please follow us on social media and join our telegram chat (t.me/DACSEE) to get the most updated news Smiley
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:27:27 AM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! I’ll have to check it out.

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. Please join us on our social media, join our telegram chat (t.me/DACSEE) and check out our website for more details. (www.dacsee.io)
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

here I look at the team and I think "something is wrong." I can not believe this project. the information on the site looks as if they just want to collect money. and why is your road map so meager and only until the end of the year?
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

One of the goals of the project is to solve the environmental problem of gas emissions, this topic touches on the issues of ecology, which are very important in our time, and in this I see the pros of the project
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: