Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are stakes?  (Read 628 times)
masha-1v

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

This is a common system of distribution, and it is necessary to different people, could receive awards depending on their rank. It also allows you to track your income.
MakarovMV

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

Actually it is easy to understand. "Stake" is undisclosed number of tokens. Many projects use "stake system" because it is much easier to calculate the amount of tokens for each participant from the whole pool of tokens allocated for one or another bounty(Twitter, FB, signature etc.). Usually projects use the following formula: * Your final number of Tokens =
(Bounty campaign pool / Total number of stakes everyone earned during the campaign) * Number of stakes you earned.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

This is a common system of distribution, and it is necessary to different people, could receive awards depending on their rank. It also allows you to track your income.
in any case, this is a measure of determining the earnings for the amount of work that you have done. except the Bounty companies of such use stake I've never met anywhere else.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

I think that stakes it very different for everyone! also it good for manipulations for not honest admins, and know we can see it everywhere
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

I think that stakes it very different for everyone! also it good for manipulations for not honest admins, and know we can see it everywhere

Without the use of stakes, it is difficult to count the activity of company participants.
Usually in companies everything is transparent. The amount of the reward is divided by the total number of stakes and then one stake can be expressed in a coin.
Often in the tables, these calculations are shown.

Not honest admins can manipulate without stakes either.
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

Stakes are the rewards you are given for participating in a bounty programme. it is actually money set apart for campaign fairly shared among participants who have laboured to promote new projects.

Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

Stakes are the rewards you will receive from the campaign that you have joined, basically it is not like what you have said that if you receive like 1 stake equivalent to 1 ABC, not totally like that, but they allocate a specific amount of rewards for those participants who join the said project, and it really depends on the number of participants as well. So that’s the simple way to explain what stakes really is and how it works.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

stake are calculated depending on the amount of token to be share in a project, in a project if 1000 token are to be share and 500 people participate in the project that means  1 stake will 1000/500 so 1 stake will be 2 token

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

How to calculate the stakes- you have already explained. I just want to add that their number depends on the shooting rang. So approximately it is possible to count how many you will receive tokens on a total. You just need to see how many in each rang people and add more stacks on the head (using a selection in Excel) The result is inaccurate, but I usually close to the real number
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

Earning stakes, does not specify the exact amount of tokens to gotten. It depends on the total bounty allocation, the stakes gotten by the same email.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Hey Op I've seen you are active today.

To avoid spam, you can now close this thread as answers will be repeated.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

Hello all,
I have a quite stupid question...
People always say XXX stakes to reward in their bounty program. So what's a stake? My understanding is that is this the project token? So we just avoid saying the names of different tokens by saying just STAKE for them all?

For example, if I get 1 stake for QASH, means that I get 1 QASH; if I get 1 stake for Tezos meaning I get 1 XTZ?

Thanks guys!!

Stakes are the percentage of how many tokens you are going to get, stakes will determine on how much work you have done for the entire project but still rank matters because the percentage will be a different thing if you have higher rank in your account.
bibitao29

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

I think stake isn't the number of tokens what you got from the bounty.
the stake is like the point from your work in the bounty that you joined.
abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

my opinion stake is what you get every week doing task like signature campaign or other bounties

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

Stakes is the reward you.can get every week in most bounty campaign. As you can see number of stake is depend on your account, for example in signature campaign, the higher thr rank, the higher the stake. Stakes are used to allocate the rewards of the bounty pool according to the rank of the participants that participated in the bounty program
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

If you join from a bounty you can earn weekly stakes. To earn stakes you should work on it so that you can earn stakes until the end of bounty. Stakes are defending on the followers and ranking.

bibitao18

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Part of the total allocation that you will get,the more stakes that you have the bigger the cut of your rewards from the total bounty allocation.It isnt the total tokens that you will get,it is used to compute your total stakes from the total bounty pool (stakes) number of coins allocated over the total bounty stakes of all partocipants.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Stakes are those rewards given by a campaign after a week, different campaigns requires certain amount of post that will be counted for a week in which you will be rewarded.  Ranks may vary so as the amount of stakes to be given, if you have the highest rank then you will get bigger amount of stakes and if you have the lowest rank, the lowest stake you will get. When the campaign is finished that is the time where you could claim your rewards.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

They are reviews you have approved when you join award-winning signature campaigns. Thanks to Stake you can earn money and make money.  1 comment = 1 stake.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Stakes are the reward that is given to all participants who did their tasks well done in bounty campaign. Stakes depends on the rank of your account or followers in your social media account and also if you did the tasks well

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: