Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency.  (Read 1450 times)
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

I'm okay with using bitcoin as my main currency though as of the moment, its value is a bit unpredictable. It would be better if it would have a somewhat fix range or value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

In the future i agree with bitcoin could replace fiat currency and will be on known as the elite currency. Bitcoin is become powerful every year that's why it is possible to be bitcoin could do it.
I think that it is not as such possible so soon, but in far future when bitcoin will become too much common even in backward countries people start using bitcoin, then it can be possible, i think for that it is necessary that all the people much have good knowledge about computer and internet,. while in backward countries the literacy ratio is still very low.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

To present such a scenario is how to present humanity on Mars or victory over cancer. Such a scenario is inevitably realized, it just takes time. the generation of Buffett and his ilk will never be allowed to dominate bitcoin.
Imagining the prime currency in the form of Bitcoin is our dream and waiting for the time watch the world’s prime currency that is called Bitcoin. We want it as a prime and single currency because all the others are working for the governments and that is the traditional way that will lead us to destruction one time because we do not want to go with that slow speed, will waste our time.
Well this seems difficult for no country would love their currency to disappear from the market. This is not only about the financial reasons or the state bank issue; this is also a matter of their culture.

Many notes in my country reflect the beautiful monuments and memorable events and awards of the national heroes. Besides, the picture on the note of your country shows a national hero which will be almost forgotten if the primary currency becomes Bitcoin.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

I'm okay with using bitcoin as my main currency though as of the moment, its value is a bit unpredictable. It would be better if it would have a somewhat fix range or value.
bitcoin volatility make it become impossible to use as main currency.even more to use as global international trade payment.its to risky for exportir or importir.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

I can imagine that, that could happend when bitcoin prices already stable. For the prices to become stable, we need the market to reach its cap. For the cap is reached, 1 btc could be more expensive. And i think when people already commit to stabilize that price, it could become international prime currencies. #IMO #CMIIW
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

IMO it was still a good idea to have bitcoin accepted in our country, but it is also good to have your own currency for your country. That doesn't mean your respective currency will be replaced, what i really mean is that we could have bitcoin as an alternate payment system or alternative solution when it comes to paying unto merchants as another option for people who wants the other way around.
You are right that many people have no access to internet and many do not know the use of internet in my locality because people are not highly educated and they will not invest in bitcoin till other people use bitcoin as their regular currency. I want to use only bitcoin all over the world and there is no need for any other currency. I am waiting for that time.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

Yes of course in fact i will continuously using bitcoin despite of many speculation that bitcoin allegedly was scam and not legit and because of my truly supportive of bitcoin i do not argue with them all of their speculation are not true and i hope someday all people has to decide to use bitcoin because this is the only way the solution of poverty.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

I can imagine that, that could happend when bitcoin prices already stable. For the prices to become stable, we need the market to reach its cap. For the cap is reached, 1 btc could be more expensive. And i think when people already commit to stabilize that price, it could become international prime currencies. #IMO #CMIIW

You said 1btc could be more expensive if bitcoin did already reach its market cap , so therfor using it as a primary currency can be difficult because only few people can be able to afford it. However i did agree when we you say that bitcoin can possibly become a primary currency after it becomes stable because right now bitcoin is still verry volatile and it isnt really good to use for buying purposes but despite these issues , there were still merchants and other people that keeps using bitcoin as a regular currency in order to buy stuffs.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

For me personally still thinking that it's a new thing as complementary of regular currency, which serves as the complementary role in my private economic life.
I think it will only survive as an alternative currency for everyone, because of its existence that just in a cyberspace.

kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

I can Smiley But it is a bit uncomfortable to undestand and consider all those 0.0000001 btc groceries prices, lol. I want to have a Ledger for that.
frankywill

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I cant imagine...bitcoin is now so unpredictable and volative, that I will be mad thinking about the price of my expences everymonth.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

I can Smiley But it is a bit uncomfortable to undestand and consider all those 0.0000001 btc groceries prices, lol. I want to have a Ledger for that.
Indeed, you'll really need a ledger if that happens. And also there are advantage and disadvantage if bitcoin becomes our prime currency, when the price rises you can buy a lot of things with it, but when the price gets low, you'll get less from the product that you'll buy, and also bitcoin is volatile, there will be a sudden change everyday.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Indeed, you'll really need a ledger if that happens. And also there are advantage and disadvantage if bitcoin becomes our prime currency, when the price rises you can buy a lot of things with it, but when the price gets low, you'll get less from the product that you'll buy, and also bitcoin is volatile, there will be a sudden change everyday.

If bitcoin is our main currency and if it is supported by a high speed internet connection i think our life is very comportable as we dont need to bring some cash when we going to stores.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

Bitcoin is one of my profits provider.. nowadays Bitcoin is has a lot of speculation but I'm into the positive side of it..and still continue using Bitcoin.. it's profit helps me in my daily need..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

Well Bitcoin for me its grrat it gave me reasons for me to stay and work for myself to get profit and it actually does. Bitcoin is very accessible for me, it doesnt required so much information regarding yourself amd I think that's unusual for a money rrlated platform but everything has its own cons, and I prefer not to set this as my primary currencydue to unexpected dump that may happened to my money.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

if bitcoin can be used as the main currency of course, on the one hand there is a clear ease in what we will do to conduct transaction activity, especially in terms of ease and speed to be gained. but for now as we know that bitcoin prices do not have the level of stability possessed like fiat currencies in general. and this will be a problem that needs to be fixed if bitcoin can be used as the primary currency.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
TannerChandler

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

I'd really love this idea, but can not find it will be real. Since my country already banned any transactions using crypto currency. well our govenrment got the point, they have strict rules to protect our currency
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

That would be a hard adjustment because you will be always needing internet which is scarce in some places. You will need money to purchase internet weekly or even monthly. Having Bitcoin as the prime currency will give others a hard time. Bitcoin serves as a hassle free payment that lets you pay instant and avoid long lines.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

There are governments today who does not really like cryptocurrency to grow in their area and that being said , bitcoins will not be fully accepted on the community so bitcoins as a prime currency will not happen.
There are without a doubt some governments that are not going to adopt cryptocurrencies until it is very late and unfortunately for their citizens it is very likely that this is going to happen when most of the world have already adopted cryptocurrencies and that means they will not get most of the benefits, this is why countries like Japan have adopted bitcoin because they want to obtain the benefits for themselves and their citizens.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

If you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency it would be great. No need to exchange your money in different currencies when you go to other the other countries. The conflict is that every account in bitcoin don't have information that could look up by the government if you use bitcoin in illegal transaction.
It is too early to imagine any such thing like that and that it because of the reason that it is just the beginning and that all the crypto currencies especially bitcoin needs a lot of time to make their name in the market and to get what all these crypto currencies deserve. However, there are likely chances of this thing to happen and that if it happens, then this will surely bring lot of positive changing to this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: