Author Topic: .  (Read 13026 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

almost $ 4 million raised so far,not a bad result :)still enough time for a soft cap and more.... Smiley

Payera will reach soft cap without a problem that's for sure. I'm still wondering how much they will get but I think around 14 million until the end of ICO. This will be a great success if I'm correct. I see this great potential and that is why I invested in pre-sale.

Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

Very nice idea concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

At the moment, tokens have already been sold for $ 4102625 USD! That's very good! The project has a great future!
IamAlen

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

We have the best community for sure!

Join our Telegram Group here:
https://t.me/payera

Check our Website here:
https://payera.io/
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

almost $ 4 million raised so far,not a bad result :)still enough time for a soft cap and more.... Smiley

Payera will reach soft cap without a problem that's for sure. I'm still wondering how much they will get but I think around 14 million until the end of ICO. This will be a great success if I'm correct. I see this great potential and that is why I invested in pre-sale.
in today's conditions, it would be a good result ;)but let's see, there's still plenty of time....
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Payera is a good and ambitious project to become the largest cryptocurrency market in the world. this platform gives users the freedom to do online shopping without worry and also strives to become a leading global and universal crypto platform.
I am happy with this project and participate in the campaign.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
Merited by foserfox (2)

Greetings. I would like to invite you to contribute your project to the WINGS platform. (www.wings.ai) to predict the results of fund-raising for ISO. This, I think, can help you attract more funds.
If you are not familiar with the WINGS platform, I can briefly tell you: the WINGS token holders predict the result of the fees (in advance you specify the% that you give to the forecasters, it is common as in the bounty campaigns 1-5%). And the forecasters, having studied the project, put forward the forecast, the more accurately it gets, and the more it has wings, the more it will receive tokens from your project. More details you can see in the network Smiley
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Payera is a good and ambitious project to become the largest cryptocurrency market in the world. this platform gives users the freedom to do online shopping without worry and also strives to become a leading global and universal crypto platform.
I am happy with this project and participate in the campaign.

yes. all plans must be made ambitiously and poured in missions. I think Payera has a reasonable ambition like that, for success and encouraging the team. Payera will succeed, I see promotion on social media a lot.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

I think this project is good and promising in the future, I support this project to be developed again and hopefully get a lot of support from the investors in order to get satisfactory results.My team hopes always work hard in working on the project well and the team is always compact promote the project the developers also have the information already there, the project team is very experienced, good project good luck, this project has a great opportunity to attract investors to join. hopefully as expected, because the future will be crowded and successful.
IamAlen

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

ICO project should care about confidence with all available  ways. And opportunity to observe with your own eyes give the max level of confidence
I can provide the examples, when ICO told that they have millions
but after it became clear, they costed a pittance
I'm really fed up of such fails, and just want be sure thay u are honest with me
any proof of possessiveness
hassanchahrour

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

There is not „one“ adres for alle investments and I don’t know any ICO where it is like that. Every Dashboard gets a own whitelisted adres for investment
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

in today's conditions, it would be a good result ;)but let's see, there's still plenty of time....
Yeah after event of "blockchain international show London", i trust community (include supporter) of PAYERA will growing soon, then, it will positive impact for token sale Smiley Payera should follow any event about blockchain worldwide Wink
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

I think this project is good and promising in the future, I support this project to be developed again and hopefully get a lot of support from the investors in order to get satisfactory results.My team hopes always work hard in working on the project well and the team is always compact promote the project the developers also have the information already there, the project team is very experienced, good project good luck, this project has a great opportunity to attract investors to join. hopefully as expected, because the future will be crowded and successful.

Need someone to re-phrase what you wanted to convey here?  Wink
Though platform like this have been re-created for so many times already, still that's fine.
Coz more platforms, means good competition in the market.
And consumers have the chance to opt for better deal.
But how far is this platform in terms of their development?
Do they have future partners already lined-up?
Valen214

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

Payera's vision is to become the crypto enterprise with the biggest number of users worldwide, the place where crypto owners can do online-shopping worry-free. They seeking to become the leading global and universal crypto platform.
Its MISSION is to be our customer’s first choice. The place, where you preferably buy with crypto. They have committed to perform all actions economically and eco-friendly. PAYERA is based on the concept of the most successful and most known e-commerce enterprise in the Asian region, but much easier to handle. Combined with SHOP- & CARDERA as they offer a multifunctional solution which in this form does not exist on the crypto market yet.

VictoriaKuz

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

Hello guys,
We reviewed Payera, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/payera.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

What amount Payera has collected at this moment? In my opinion, hard cap is quite big, but on the other hand, there is a great interest in the project, so it may collect this amount.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

On this picture you can see our stand at the exhibition🔥
Here we inform potential investors and interested parties about PAYERA's goals and plans .
Valen214

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

SELLERS obtain the perfect solution to get established in the crypto scene and to increase their proper sales volume. Payera offer a full protection against volatility on the crypto market by offering an optional payment in Fiat or the requested coin. PAYERA also has lower fees and a shorter holding period compared to other systems. Sellers also have the opportunity to do internal wallet transactions free of charge.

BUYERS are protected against criminals, as Payera offer a full consumer protection for all transactions done through PAYERA. This protection includes all conventional goods as well as services. You also have the possibility to do internal wallet transactions free of charge.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

the fundraising slowed down, I hope in the last seven days of Pre-ICO we will see an increase in investment Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: