Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13007 times)
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

Listing in a good exchange is the expectations of the investors and the community at large and nothing more. Payera team please give us good exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

I had a conversation with the team on Telegram together with other users/investors and I asked about an exchange. Why not list on Cryptopia, Idex, Forkdelta, Tokenstore, etc. There were a lot of opinions and points of view from users about particular exchanges but the team stopped to respond only stated that Cryptopia was hacked.

If the hack is a reason to not be listed on Cryptopia then there are not many exchangers over which were not hacked. From what I know almost 90% of exchanges is/was hacked. Even the best and biggest once.

I don't know why Payera postpones listings so much. You can be listed on P2P exchange in few hours. Let people sell/buy PERA token!!!
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

We were discussing about it some days ago. Listing a token on exchange without the permission of the founders is the kind of things that discredits the cryptocurrency world. Anyway if you check news about Payera you can see that the coin is still "inactive". I hope for the real listing soon!
I do not understand why need to ask the creators of the token for listing on a decentralized exchange. After all, this is the main principle and peculiarity of decentralized exchanges.

There are a lot of points in the crypto and blockchain ecosystem that are still at the amateur level. It takes guidelines and rules to make this work. And judging by coingecko's "inactive" it doesn't work. Being able to list a token on an exchange, even if it's not yet listed anywehre and without the founders' approval, is anarchy, not innovation.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Public sale ended 2 months ago, the timing of sales has varied. Bounty has not yet been paid, although all the terms have passed, the list of participants is still closed. They're stalling, and I don't think it's very professional of them.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

Hello guys!
We just updated the ANN Thread, we hope you like it.
News and updates will be published soon on our social media channels.

New announcement for you guys, please show the following thread some attention and check it up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5008139.0
Tell us what you think about it.
Thank you guys for your support!
What is that ? A new project from the PAYERA team? If so, you would have figured out first with the first project. I would refrain from investing. When you release PERA on the stock exchange? September is coming to an end ...
Dhohert

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Hello guys!
We just updated the ANN Thread, we hope you like it.
News and updates will be published soon on our social media channels.

New announcement for you guys, please show the following thread some attention and check it up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5008139.0
Tell us what you think about it.
Thank you guys for your support!
Is this sought of advert on another projects Annthread or what? This is not right, don't place adverts like this on people's Ann thread.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

PERA by has been added to IDEX https://idex.market/eth/pera

happy trading Wink
Dhohert

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/VVJVjw9.png
happy trading Wink
This is a good news. To have payera trading in IDEX but the price is not encouraging will be looking forward to more listings.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

happy trading Wink
good news, now it's important for team to work hard to attract buyers and get more funds for developing.

This is a good news. To have payera trading in IDEX but the price is not encouraging will be looking forward to more listings.
The team has not too much funds for expensive listings, IDEX very good exchange.
crypto mania

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

happy trading Wink

I don't know if this is an official listing or not because Payera team stated on their Telegram channel that they have no idea why Idex exchange listed PERA token and that they did it without asking Payera team for approval.

Very confusing because Idex says that this is official on their Twitter channel. So we have to parties saying a different story.

Who is right?
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Hello. I wonder if where is the spreadsheet link for the bounty. Is it even distributed or still on ongoing auditing? Thanks in advance to the person who can answer.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

I am very happy to see that Payera is finally listed on an exchange, but the current price unfortunately discourages us holders from trading. Can I ask if this is part of a strategy to encourage the purchase of tokens by new investors? Thank you!

andro hac

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

happy trading Wink

I don't know if this is an official listing or not because Payera team stated on their Telegram channel that they have no idea why Idex exchange listed PERA token and that they did it without asking Payera team for approval.

Very confusing because Idex says that this is official on their Twitter channel. So we have to parties saying a different story.

Who is right?
exchanges list tokens when they want and what they want ,this is the decision of the exchange Smiley
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

happy trading Wink

Who is right?
exchanges list tokens when they want and what they want ,this is the decision of the exchange Smiley

Exchange on Idex, the team should have known this and this is good news for PERA even though the value is low and surely the development team does its job well in order to have an increase.

crypto mania

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

happy trading Wink

Who is right?

Exchange on Idex, the team should have known this and this is good news for PERA even though the value is low and surely the development team does its job well in order to have an increase.

I also think this listing is very good for Payera. Why not? Other tokens are waiting for listing on the Idex exchange for months and PERA has this luck to be listed without any efforts if this is true of course that the team is not aware of this listing.

Move on further and unlock contract as announced before ICO!!! Let people buy/sell their tokens. Why do you want to postpone this moment so badly?

I start to worry.
andro hac

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

I hope they will add more exchangers.On IDEX price is no be large,there is no volume at the moment Sad
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

I understand that the price is too low now in exchange, will be looking forward to a better price and more exchanges.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

Listing in IDEX is a good one but is there hope of listing in a new and better exchange soon? The price on this exchange is not encouraging.
crypto mania

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:10:21 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 09:23:01 PM by crypto mania

There was a lack of communication on Telegram and all social media channels lately. Of course, scam accusations started and this is a normal reaction, I think. People where scammed already so many times that we all know exactly how such an exit or other scam looks like. I don't want to say that Payera is already a scam because there was an announcement today that there are some issues and the team will be back after they resolve this issues but we all know that this is the main excuse used when a scam come to light.

This is just funny because even if they have the worst problems then I still don't understand why there are no mods in Telegram available?

Are they all working on this issues? Just hilarious. We know why to stop the FUD which will come when there are promises not delivered and already post ICO schedule delayed.

What are your thoughts about actual Payera state of project and progress?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

Sales closed! Please check our social media channels for news and updates regarding Payera, Shopera, Cardera and the exchange listing.
You said like this before, but in fact the team on social media page is not active since ICO end. What happened? I always waiting for the annoucements on social media page especially Instagram, but nothing. Really I'm so dissapointed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: