Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] ⭐️EmClassic⭐️ – Blockchain Innovation for Africa  (Read 352 times)
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:56:11 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign, doesn't it? Is it still available for joining? Can I get the information about it. I have a plan to join the bounty campaign.  Thank you Smiley

Yes, there is a company of generosity and I can share with you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4251879
I'm currently studying the project, maybe I will also participate in the bounty))
icohunter56

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Today  many campaigns following the trend are trying to release their own tokens or coins. You did the right thing, that you embarked on the path of crypto-integration. Good luck in the development of your project!
Yes you are right. Also I've diversificated my portfolio yet. With buying another good promissing token.I have found a new project
According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, I can recommend #CRYPTICS.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Hello  dear manager of this EmClassic Blockchain project,   I am a Russion translation, your confirmed  me  ANN/ WP/ Bountythread, I sent  you  my works several times, but  you did not reply me. Please  give me feedback  about my work. Secondly,  there is a  mistake  on your main page,  links of spreadsheet    is incorrect,  check  the link https://www.screencast.com/t/VdbZs1Zs3, as  I  understand   this link has to show googlesheet.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: