Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox stole family's money  (Read 2851 times)
WayTooGosu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:00:33 PM

It would make your story more credible to add screenshots for these conversations so we actually know they took place via email or on their site.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ireczek

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:44:53 PM

It would make your story more credible to add screenshots for these conversations so we actually know they took place via email or on their site.

Yes, we need screenshots...
spqrusa

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:42:22 AM

I am really sorry to hear your story and I hope the best for you and your family.

The only way I got money back from Gox was to buy back BTC (at a higher price) and transfer the BTC to Bitstamp (or Coinbase) to get my money. BTC-e will also scam you like Gox.
Iijim

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:00:53 AM

I am really sorry to hear your story and I hope the best for you and your family.

The only way I got money back from Gox was to buy back BTC (at a higher price) and transfer the BTC to Bitstamp (or Coinbase) to get my money. BTC-e will also scam you like Gox.

Oh, Btc-e is having problem as well?
silverzx

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:06:45 AM

This thread is giving me a headache.
9sun9

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:54:57 AM

because of the huge wall of text?  Tongue

BTW, what are the most reliable exchanges at this moment?
hero2w (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:57:32 PM

Here are the screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/gxSzk
mangol

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:32:25 PM

BTW, what are the most reliable exchanges at this moment?

Want to get some info on this as well!!
hero2w (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:39:31 PM

history EUR:
http://pastebin.com/ze47zuVe
history BTC:
http://pastebin.com/EecMatJv
Bitlend

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:13:37 AM

Hi hero

You put in 100,000 in April/ May and have the same amount in October/November?

Can I ask how this can be when surely you made some trading profit during this period, or do u still hold BTC in MtGox?

Hope it all works out fo you.

As Mtgox suggested, best to do international wire transfer as per their instructions.

Rather than spend time stressing any more, please go into your account and do wire transfer...it is that simple.

Understand they may have told you different by setting up higher withdrawal limits, however you are not dealing with a bnbak, you are dealing with an unregulated online website that could close down overnight without warning.

Be safe, kiss your children and do what you need to do to get the funds back (wire transfer).

Cheers

spqrusa

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:03:24 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 04:51:14 AM by spqrusa

Oh, Btc-e is having problem as well?

BTC-e has shills all over these boards who talk-up their service. Just go read comments to BTC-e News posts on their site - you will see dozens of people complaining in the News section given that BTC-e is completely unresponsive to people in their Support system. BTC-e have likely seized thousands and thousands of BTC from people illegally and it will not surprise me if BTC-e goes dark/out-of-business in the next few months.

I will not be surprised if there are arrests and seizure of BTC-e assets at Mayzus (BTC-e's bank) in the next few weeks/months. If I can't get my money back, they need to be taken down to avoid more scams.
max.

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:10:56 AM

I will not be surprised if there are arrests and seizure of BTC-e assets at Mayzus (BTC-e's bank) in the next few weeks/months. If I can't get my money back, they need to be taken down to avoid more scams.

I will also not be surprised when the USA arrest and seizure all the bitcoin exchanges, by doing this they will stop people from trying to use an alternative currency that is not regulated by them.
mackler

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:15:21 AM

1) Giving long rants to Mt. Gox's support staff probably doesn't help in any way.

2) You are completely talking through them.

3) What is your native language?

4) They're trying to help you, why are you being an ass to them when they try?

5) You keep making new tickets? How will that help?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: