Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading altcoins with BTC OR USDT  (Read 146 times)
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I consider trading altcoins with BTC as I believe Bitcoin price is going to rise and in future. Unless I'm converting altcoin in fiat, my preferred trading pair is altcoin-BTC if exchange supports it. The choice always depends on 'why trading'.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

if i trade altcoin with USDT as it's stable and equivalent to usd ,so i can get my calculations .on the other hand trading with btc isn't that much profitable or sometimes not profitable at all if btc price gone down

I think worst to exchange the altcoins for USDT. It same like you are converting cryptos in fiat cash. If you are looking to make the profit. I suggest you to invest your bitcoin as much you can even if you have fiat cash put on that.
With in 3 months you can expect the double the profit for sure mate.

Holding is the strategy you need to follow to make the better profit soon nothing else works.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

if i trade altcoin with USDT as it's stable and equivalent to usd ,so i can get my calculations .on the other hand trading with btc isn't that much profitable or sometimes not profitable at all if btc price gone down
That would fall on your strategy and perspective to its value if you want to play it safe then go for USD pairing instead of btc that would also indicate that anytime you are going to cash out and lock the assurance that the value of your trade is safe without the restraint of the fluctuations and dumps, by the way, USDT/tether has issues lately circling some article on the internet last year.

Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Its a very good topic regarding trade with USDT or BTC. I think trading with USDT is safer than BTC. But BTC is gambling, if your lucky then you will hit the jackpot. Nowadays the market is fluctuating with BTC price. You have to pay attention daily to the market price if you want to trade with BTC.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

maybe you are right but bitcoin is the main currency of crypto market. the aim of most people is increasing their bitcoin amount not usd amount. for example last year there was a huge bitcoin run. increasing usdt balance for last year trading in crypto market is funny because all market is priced up. but if you increased your bitcoin amount last year it means that you made a really good profit.

turn the page
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Its a very good topic regarding trade with USDT or BTC. I think trading with USDT is safer than BTC. But BTC is gambling, if your lucky then you will hit the jackpot. Nowadays the market is fluctuating with BTC price. You have to pay attention daily to the market price if you want to trade with BTC.
I don't think BTC is gambling because BTC is much more stable than other coins. Almost 60% of investors use BTC to trade because if the BTC increases, they will get more profit but this is very risky because we can not predict what will happen to BTC but if you want to be safe, USDT is the first choice to trade
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

I would rather use bitcoin because when bitcoin and altcoin increase in price you can benefit from both. so take advantage of the existing price difference to get a lot of profit.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I believe that every altcoin should be traded against the bitcoin rather than the USDT. This isn't stocks or forex trading where the dollar is always paired with other currencies. In crypto world the bitcoin is the supreme pair. However, the USDT can be used to hedge a trade during expected fall of any crypto it is paired with. It shouldn't be a regular thing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: