Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency helping to bring peace, TODAY, to North Korea?  (Read 122 times)
BenOnceAgain (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

I'm not really trying to make a political statement here.  I've been following the news regarding the summit between North Korea and the United States, and it's remarkable that our countries could be on the verge of a new era of peace.  Regardless of your views on President Trump, I believe that most would agree with me that this is great news for the entire world!  I am sure many challenges lie ahead but challenges are worth undertaking for peace on earth.

I want to call attention to the fact that PotCoin, a cryptocurrency for the legal marijuana industry (I know little about the project except that it's been around since 2014, longer than many), has sponsored Dennis Rodman's travel to North Korea in the past.  He is also in Singapore now thanks to their sponsorship.  Mr. Rodman has been an unofficial emmisary between the United States and North Korea for some time due to his personal relationship with Kim Jong-un.

Here's an interview that was conducted just moments ago with an emotional Dennis Rodman describing his involvement over the years in helping to bring about amazing things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS494th_Js4

Thank you PotCoin for your part in helping bring about these historic events!

Bitcoin, other virtual assets, and decentralization can and is creating a better world in so many ways.

Best regards,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

In a very minor and small way perhaps, and I give props to those involved with Potcoin and Mr. Rodman. However, the major steps that need to be taken to integrate North Korea back into the free world will be done by the administration of the USA, and none other imho. I don't want them to handle everything, but seemingly they handle everything big in the world.

edit: After watching that video, maybe Rodman can play more than a minor role. I truly respect Rodman for undertaking this Kiss.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: