Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOB Fund ICO  (Read 107 times)
sud (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

OK, so I have just heard of this IOB Fund (Internet of Bi?) project for the first time. Looks like they had pre-sale November 2017 and now planning to do two ICOs - in USA and Germany.

Currently we are planning a security token offering under the existing laws and regulations in the US. Meanwhile we are also preparing the world’s first prospectus-filing security token offering through the existing regulated financial companies in Germany.

I am trying to do some research about this, so I can deccide if it's worth investing, but I have a hard time finding any meaningful opinions or information. IOB is somehow connected to McAfee coin and his Crowdchain Accelerator project (McAfeeXL). It also appears that they payed the first dividends among token holders on March - A Historical Event: IOB LLC Begins The World’s First Token-dividend Distribution to IOB Tokenholders - and it was payed in IHT Tokens worth over $1M. So if anyone participated in their pre-sale or knows more about this projects, I would really appreciate more first-hand info.

https://www.iob.fund/

http://www.iob.vc/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efelixir

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Did you find a link where to apply for whitelist/ico yet?
IOBteam

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

Thanks for paying attention to IOB token.

You can join our telegram group to know more about our project.

https://t.me/IOBcoin
sud (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

@IOBteam

Hey, thanks for reply and link to telegram channel. Are you the official IOB account? If yes, can you share more info about your tokensale? Is the first stage over? Do you plan to be listed on exchanges soon?

I have to admit I didn't buy your tokens after all, because of the bearish market and lack of funds, but I'm still very interested in IOB Fund progress.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

To be honest honest i have never heard of this fund and project while i am personally a fan of dividend paying projects and i am holding most of them like taas and astro etc but this fund sounds strange, niw that you have shared the details i will definitely look into it for its potential and then decide to invest or not.

IOBteam

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

@IOBteam

Hey, thanks for reply and link to telegram channel. Are you the official IOB account? If yes, can you share more info about your tokensale? Is the first stage over? Do you plan to be listed on exchanges soon?

I have to admit I didn't buy your tokens after all, because of the bearish market and lack of funds, but I'm still very interested in IOB Fund progress.

Yes, This is official IOB account. We will post our project info in Announcement channel later.  We have done our pre-ico in our community and released tokens. we are planning a security token offering under the existing laws and regulations in the US. Meanwhile we are also preparing the world’s first prospectus-filing security token offering through the existing regulated financial companies in Germany.

For exchange listing, we are waiting for security exchanges online, such as tZero, GBX.
sud (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

@IOBteam

Sounds like you have a solid plans and a lot of work. Is there a date for token offering in Germany yet? Ofiicial ANN thread would be great for more exposure in the crypto community, because right now not many people knows about your great project. Please post a link here once you start a thread.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

@IOBteam

Sounds like you have a solid plans and a lot of work. Is there a date for token offering in Germany yet? Ofiicial ANN thread would be great for more exposure in the crypto community, because right now not many people knows about your great project. Please post a link here once you start a thread.

Here you go.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4421158.0F

Ico should be sometime soon. Fully regulated security token.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

OK, so I have just heard of this IOB Fund (Internet of Bi?) project for the first time. Looks like they had pre-sale November 2017 and now planning to do two ICOs - in USA and Germany.

Currently we are planning a security token offering under the existing laws and regulations in the US. Meanwhile we are also preparing the world’s first prospectus-filing security token offering through the existing regulated financial companies in Germany.

I am trying to do some research about this, so I can deccide if it's worth investing, but I have a hard time finding any meaningful opinions or information. IOB is somehow connected to McAfee coin and his Crowdchain Accelerator project (McAfeeXL). It also appears that they payed the first dividends among token holders on March - A Historical Event: IOB LLC Begins The World’s First Token-dividend Distribution to IOB Tokenholders - and it was payed in IHT Tokens worth over $1M. So if anyone participated in their pre-sale or knows more about this projects, I would really appreciate more first-hand info.

https://www.iob.fund/

http://www.iob.vc/

Join the telegram group for any questions. Great team and project.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER