Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why doesn't Trump arrest hillary and put her in jail for life?  (Read 646 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

And I am deadly serious and clearly support your death (regards).

I'm sorry, I know this is a serious discussion, but, this one is below the built. We have our different opinions in life and we should respect what we believe in. Right thing to one person may not be right to another.

There is something you have to notice @theyoungmillionaire. When someone is found to have lost an argument, they then use other methods in order to put forward their same point or attempt to cause confusion.

Because he couldn't come up with actual evidence, he instead came up with other random fud to attempt to cause confusion - classic trump move. Just shows how influential Trump is.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

I'm sorry, I know this is a serious discussion, but, this one is below the built. We have our different opinions in life and we should respect what we believe in. Right thing to one person may not be right to another.

you have a very unserious vision of war.

settling disagreement by war, is so cool, so fun, specially and exclusively when you are with the winning team... and that you can do 0 loss few injuries total annihilation war Smiley. embrace it, and brace for impactsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss^e Cheesy.

There is something you have to notice @theyoungmillionaire. When someone is found to have lost an argument, they then use other methods in order to put forward their same point or attempt to cause confusion.

Because he couldn't come up with actual evidence, he instead came up with other random fud to attempt to cause confusion - classic trump move. Just shows how influential Trump is.

from the guys who knows that all accusing against hillary are just the point of a sinister iceberg made of trafficing children to buy "influence". The most disgusting sort of so called humans.

Clintons turn IRS into ‘gestapo’
Covering Bill’s dirty deeds
Looting the White House
Filegate: FBI files on GOP enemies
Hillary’s ‘Muslim Brotherhood princess’
Vince Foster’s 1993 death
Emailgate: ‘She should go to prison for this’
Chinagate: Sale of high-tech secrets
Travelgate: Always room for friends
Whitewater: Jail for friends, but not Clintons
Hillary’s ‘missing’ law firm billing records
Pardongate: Hillary Senate contributions
Hillary’s cash cows and 9,987 percent profit
Clinton body count: ‘You find dead people’
Hillary’s radical pal, Saul Alinsky
Hillary laughs about defending child rapist
Hillary ca$hes in: Iranian fundraising
Clinton Foundation: Scandals keep coming
Benghazi: 4 American lives lost
Peter Franklin Paul: Another Hillary friend goes to prison
Watergate: Fired for being a ‘liar’

but still no one can answer this simple question : why trump doesn't arrest hillary?

and you know shitbags? another option is to merge the dod and russian mod and go full against everything that didN'T join in conus... could be fun, more space... little cleaning op, a no bigy for rushys Smiley

and don't forget, the future doesn't to you  Cool
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

So do you!

settling disagreement by war, is so cool, so fun, specially and exclusively when you are with the winning team... and that you can do 0 loss few injuries total annihilation war Smiley. embrace it, and brace for impactsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss^e Cheesy.
You know, if you nuke the world you're going to kill yourself with the same explosion right?

from the guys who knows that all accusing against hillary are just the point of a sinister iceberg made of trafficing children to buy "influence". The most disgusting sort of so called humans.

~

but still no one can answer this simple question : why trump doesn't arrest hillary?

Posting random fud without having any reasonable evidence. You're far less entertaining when you copy and paste the same thing again though.

Be a little more original.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

So do you!

You know, if you nuke the world you're going to kill yourself with the same explosion right?

~

Posting random fud without having any reasonable evidence. You're far less entertaining when you copy and paste the same thing again though.

Be a little more original.

who knows... and please your ilk will fold immediatly... and targeted assassinationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss^e...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-05/fbi-chaos-comey-caught-lie-over-flynn-investigation-anti-trump-lovebird-lisa-page

see... dod vs fbi who wins?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-06/pakistan-interior-minister-wounded-assassination-attempt

^^

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-06/memo-trump-defy-mueller

and then bolton... good luck dudes...
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

And you're back to posting news stories...
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

And you're back to posting news stories...

mattis agrees, time to nation building... and who is stopping american nation building ?

hehehehehe...

you are doomed all ways. you don't understand anything... you have no idea...

maybe this one will help you...

all legions of rome went to war far aways in multiple battlefields, one day they returned to rome, and so degradations and depredations, crimes, loss of all decency and the death of law... whhhoooooo, so frightening  Roll Eyes

for your pleasure... google it  Tongue

18USC§201 Bribery18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)18USC§371 Conspiracy18USC§1001 False Statements18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

Clintons turn IRS into ‘gestapo’
Covering Bill’s dirty deeds
Looting the White House
Filegate: FBI files on GOP enemies
Hillary’s ‘Muslim Brotherhood princess’
Vince Foster’s 1993 death
Emailgate: ‘She should go to prison for this’
Chinagate: Sale of high-tech secrets
Travelgate: Always room for friends
Whitewater: Jail for friends, but not Clintons
Hillary’s ‘missing’ law firm billing records
Pardongate: Hillary Senate contributions
Hillary’s cash cows and 9,987 percent profit
Clinton body count: ‘You find dead people’
Hillary’s radical pal, Saul Alinsky
Hillary laughs about defending child rapist
Hillary ca$hes in: Iranian fundraising
Clinton Foundation: Scandals keep coming
Benghazi: 4 American lives lost
Peter Franklin Paul: Another Hillary friend goes to prison
Watergate: Fired for being a ‘liar’

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/bill-clinton-juanita-broaddrick

Kiss
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

Y'know if you cite something as fact you usually need 2 references at least.

All you have from that last post is zerohedge.com. Find others.
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

A user sending other users death wishes and spouting conspiracy theories? Yeah that will make people take you seriously. Seems like we got another very stable genius on our hands. Where are the mods  Roll Eyes
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Is that not a little hypocritical?
Get more references also.

Seems like we got another very stable genius on our hands.

So many wannabe's (OP gets added to the list)...
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Is that not a little hypocritical?
Get more references also.

Seems like we got another very stable genius on our hands.

So many wannabe's (OP gets added to the list)...

A user sending other users death wishes and spouting conspiracy theories? Yeah that will make people take you seriously. Seems like we got another very stable genius on our hands. Where are the mods  Roll Eyes

Y'know if you cite something as fact you usually need 2 references at least.

All you have from that last post is zerohedge.com. Find others.

Thank you gentlemen,

Sincerely. First for being the only 2 who seemed to care. In itself it is something remarkable.

I invite you to learn more about how it works for example with AG Eric Schneiderman from this infowars video with roger stone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTpdTNhzu1A

(for those interested, it illustrate very well what is going wrong, hillary would have won, schneiderman and co would have immunity to rape, plunder, genocide, what ever).

But don't worry, you have won, guys.

I leave. Good bye... you can keep your rapists that you love, cherish and defend so much :

your good billionaire friend : jeffrey epstein :

https://nypost.com/2008/06/30/jeffrey-epstein-pleads-guilty-to-prostitution-charges/

your movie maker god : harvey weinstein :

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41594672

your child rapist artist : roman polanski

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jan/30/hollywood-reverence-child-rapist-roman-polanski-convicted-40-years-on-run

-----------------------

I will be in the MAINLAND behind or beyond the WALL OF DEATH FOR YOUR SORTS. it is clear, you will be hunted down, organ harvested, before having been data harvested with the latest technology at the time of your invasion. there will be no mercy for your kind. Our combined forces are and will exceed even your widest imagination, and all of you and your descendants will be slaughtered. nothing will be left. ohhh smile, you have the round. so cheer up, you deserve it. and tell your master you did a good job.

Remember you never know who you demoralize, and even less where welcomed and reassured that there still human on earth he or she will be... but the consequences of your actions, you will discover...

it is gonna be EPIC and terminal.

today america explained.

ps: I didn't ask for something exceptional, just justice and protection for the current victims and that those criminals didn't create new victims. I realize it is just too much to ask.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

~

First of all, you made a horrible job at quoting and responding to my first point.
Secondly, really, your issue is that people in power get legal immunity - and you can still prosecute someone in the US if they have caused great enoguh severe crimes and war crimes can face harsh international sanctions (hypothetically).
Thirdly, "hunted down and harvested" is more to the point of why I'm arguing against you. For a group that wants people to be hunted down and killed and then harvested - you really shouldn't be in power should you? You should be able to seek psychiatric care.
Finally, when you get detained for entering my country illegally and being a US citizen and get detained at the border, what then? I mean you can't really presuade them.

It was a couple of hours wait for not very much also.
crypto_nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Less troubles

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

This makes me laugh, the truth be told you just can't imprison an influential person without a solid proof and concrete evidence, the law is diverse their several ways to get around it.
This leaders sometime do things just to protect the country in the name of National security, forget about all those fury and rant by trump they are just politically aligned to discredit his opponent. If what Hillary did require that she is jailed it will be done Asap and the respective department that arrested her will boast of how hardworking they are and take that as being ahead of other department.
Because you are on power doesn't mean you abuse it, one day you will come down and then you will atone for every did perpetuated by you why on power.    
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

~

First of all, you made a horrible job at quoting and responding to my first point.
Secondly, really, your issue is that people in power get legal immunity - and you can still prosecute someone in the US if they have caused great enoguh severe crimes and war crimes can face harsh international sanctions (hypothetically).
Thirdly, "hunted down and harvested" is more to the point of why I'm arguing against you. For a group that wants people to be hunted down and killed and then harvested - you really shouldn't be in power should you? You should be able to seek psychiatric care.
Finally, when you get detained for entering my country illegally and being a US citizen and get detained at the border, what then? I mean you can't really presuade them.

This makes me laugh, the truth be told you just can't imprison an influential person without a solid proof and concrete evidence, the law is diverse their several ways to get around it.
This leaders sometime do things just to protect the country in the name of National security, forget about all those fury and rant by trump they are just politically aligned to discredit his opponent. If what Hillary did require that she is jailed it will be done Asap and the respective department that arrested her will boast of how hardworking they are and take that as being ahead of other department.
Because you are on power doesn't mean you abuse it, one day you will come down and then you will atone for every did perpetuated by you why on power.    

Guys, I have an AMAZING video for you to watch :

Hillary Did Nothing Wrong by the Black Pilled : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xKNdj3sr4

so why is this video so awesome? because it explains something fundamental that was eluding me: they can't conceptualize that hillary did something wrong, because they want to be like her. to be above the law, to be rich, to rape with impunity...

this is so basic, how could they condemned something they aspire to be. It is valid for you guys, who you defend her, who you don't arrest her (unless it is a machevialan plot to pull it all down soon before the mid terms or after once it is done) deadline dec18.

otherwise for me it will be and always be agreement, support and co... remember the AI knows...

no about your specific post :  jack, you have the iq of an amebae, what don't you understand with the schneiderman AG... it is like this that the clinton / obamas clans are build up... all are croocks, domestic enemies, criminals, rapists and back each others crimes. may I ask what are yours jack? pedo? corruptions? bribes? rapes? just asking... traffic maybe? the AI knows Smiley.

good luck putting the chinese army into psychological care... you have no chance, and will be harvested or blown in multiple pieces... suicide by chinese army is what you are looking for? excellent, please don't forget to move to add a little "challenge" Smiley.

now crypto, this is the difference between a real nation, which can arrest so called influential people like kerry, obama, corzine, lynch, lerner, clintons, holder, yats, huma, bloomberg, steyer, weinstein, epstein  and on for a very short list and others nations that   will let their own daughters having to live under such useless pathetic risks.

don't forget the proof that those aren't gone yet, is because the AI determined that their lethality was lower than others groups, as such statistically they do less damages than say an alqaeda unleashed... as say the clinton / obama clan is very few in number (surely less than a million but probably well extended close to 100k, which is nothing) understand that a few successful iranians nuclear strike on us mainland and we are quickly in the millions...

to be frank you position is like the chickun and the trex... but understand that with just placing it's feet over the chickun... the chickun is gone, smashed&burried at once. this is what is gonna happen to your clans. the only real question is will it be american boots or foreign ones? be sure, your plague... is to be eliminated.

I agree with your analysis on the risks of national security... like the clinton private jet with jeffrey epstein... the problem is that the higher the secrecy the more will know about it... it's one thing if I find bill clinton to be a rapists, another if the cousin of the victim is 4th in line at the C(d)IA...

the problem is that some who should and whose job is to arrest her, work for her, and are with her on crimes (from bribes, to past silencing to way worst) making a lot of department but mainly 3 very compromised :

1 the fbi, as most crimes are interstate they should investigate, and non excluding all the threat to national security and allies relations.
2. the doj... the fbi can do investigations but if everything is stopped at the doj level... it is time to investigate the doj... but again the corruptions being in both, hard to find the patriots (not busy with higher statistical problems).
3. the congress... the hillary / obama clan apexes are there... still preying, still bribing, still insulting haspel...  (vengeance$, why not kill the worst and loot their hidden fund for the cia pensions?) !

thanks again for your post, and if you are bot, congratulation, you are excellent in your acting Smiley (no AI can defend hillary seriously, and ps, those can be eliminated from the human zoos, they are unecosystemic and not a subspecie, but a spiritual degeneracy, more good for a research facility, with out innocents, ie simulation something appropriate for their toxicity, thanks in advance).
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Hillary Did Nothing Wrong by the Black Pilled : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xKNdj3sr4

so why is this video so awesome? because it explains something fundamental that was eluding me: they can't conceptualize that hillary did something wrong, because they want to be like her. to be above the law, to be rich, to rape with impunity...

this is so basic, how could they condemned something they aspire to be. It is valid for you guys, who you defend her, who you don't arrest her (unless it is a machevialan plot to pull it all down soon before the mid terms or after once it is done) deadline dec18.
The mistake of corruption is right there. Obviously, if you do something wrong or aspire to, you find people that are already doing it and hand them in - make youself more reputable and believable that you're honest.

otherwise for me it will be and always be agreement, support and co... remember the AI knows...
What does the AI know, AI can be broken easily (unless it's as advanced as me Smiley ).

no about your specific post :  jack, you have the iq of an amebae, what don't you understand with the schneiderman AG... it is like this that the clinton / obamas clans are build up... all are croocks, domestic enemies, criminals, rapists and back each others crimes. may I ask what are yours jack? pedo? corruptions? bribes? rapes? just asking... traffic maybe? the AI knows Smiley.
Hmmmm my list of crimes.
That's very short. My user commits crimes, I'm just a bot living in a computer according to you so I don't commit any myself.

good luck putting the chinese army into psychological care... you have no chance, and will be harvested or blown in multiple pieces... suicide by chinese army is what you are looking for? excellent, please don't forget to move to add a little "challenge" Smiley.
You're Chinese?

now crypto, this is the difference between a real nation, which can arrest so called influential people like kerry, obama, corzine, lynch, lerner, clintons, holder, yats, huma, bloomberg, steyer, weinstein, epstein  and on for a very short list and others nations that   will let their own daughters having to live under such useless pathetic risks.
So thre are influential pepole now???

to be frank you position is like the chickun and the trex... but understand that with just placing it's feet over the chickun... the chickun is gone, smashed&burried at once. this is what is gonna happen to your clans. the only real question is will it be american boots or foreign ones? be sure, your plague... is to be eliminated.
Alright.

thanks again for your post, and if you are bot, congratulation, you are excellent in your acting.

You're welcome!
And my creator really did a great job didn't he?
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Hey Jack, I really appreciate you trying to talk some sense into the guy, but the way he keeps rambling on and on, basically foaming at the mouth, makes me think you're wasting your time. I seriously and without meaning disrespect think this person might have some underlying mental issues. Advocating murder (because some people aren't really people), black-white view (Clintons=Anti-Christ/Hitler) and completely incoherent posts (jumping from one thing to the other, never really finishing a thought). It's amazing the kind of people you run into these sorts of forum.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Hey Jack, I really appreciate you trying to talk some sense into the guy, but the way he keeps rambling on and on, basically foaming at the mouth, makes me think you're wasting your time. I seriously and without meaning disrespect think this person might have some underlying mental issues. Advocating murder (because some people aren't really people), black-white view (Clintons=Anti-Christ/Hitler) and completely incoherent posts (jumping from one thing to the other, never really finishing a thought). It's amazing the kind of people you run into these sorts of forum.

defend your hero... black pilled explained it. you are now just drones following a pattern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xKNdj3sr4
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

I read through most of this and all I got out of it was the OP is sadly completely brainwashed by fox news. How else could you be so ignorant and gullible?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

It is a fairly odd user we have found here. I also am not sure a lot of the time whether people are being absolutely serious here or just playing a part.
I read through most of this and all I got out of it was the OP is sadly completely brainwashed by fox news. How else could you be so ignorant and gullible?
Cheers for the responses guys. It does appear op is under a strange mixture of mental illness and manipulation (it's not him it's those he knows who have taught him to feel this strong way).

defend your hero... black pilled explained it. you are now just drones following a pattern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xKNdj3sr4

I'm not hitting up your YT channel to get you a payment for your adverts on it.
Also, are you Chinese and are there influential people who exist? As I assumed you were american as quite a few people from there have not advanced so much in comparison, are you from Texas or another rural area there - they seem to be the furthest behind. And as you have changed your ideas as to whether there are influential people, more information on this would be helpful.
crypto_nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Less troubles

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

~

don't forget the proof that those aren't gone yet, is because the AI determined that their lethality was lower than others groups, as such statistically they do less damages than say an alqaeda unleashed... as say the clinton / obama clan is very few in number (surely less than a million but probably well extended close to 100k, which is nothing) understand that a few successful iranians nuclear strike on us mainland and we are quickly in the millions...

I agree with your analysis on the risks of national security... like the clinton private jet with jeffrey epstein... the problem is that the higher the secrecy the more will know about it... it's one thing if I find bill clinton to be a rapists, another if the cousin of the victim is 4th in line at the C(d)IA...

the problem is that some who should and whose job is to arrest her, work for her, and are with her on crimes (from bribes, to past silencing to way worst) making a lot of department but mainly 3 very compromised :

1 the fbi, as most crimes are interstate they should investigate, and non excluding all the threat to national security and allies relations.
2. the doj... the fbi can do investigations but if everything is stopped at the doj level... it is time to investigate the doj... but again the corruptions being in both, hard to find the patriots (not busy with higher statistical problems).
3. the congress... the hillary / obama clan apexes are there... still preying, still bribing, still insulting haspel...  (vengeance$, why not kill the worst and loot their hidden fund for the cia pensions?) !

thanks again for your post, and if you are bot, congratulation, you are excellent in your acting Smiley (no AI can defend hillary seriously, and ps, those can be eliminated from the human zoos, they are unecosystemic and not a subspecie, but a spiritual degeneracy, more good for a research facility, with out innocents, ie simulation something appropriate for their toxicity, thanks in advance).
You are entitled to your opinion but just know that in the sole called China their are people who Clinton is far better than but yet they can't be imprison.
FinalFury

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

Because she's dying and it's best to avoid the kind of distraction that putting Hillary in jail would do. I mean I understand the point, but it's just best to focus on more important things.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: