Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to improve in order to get merits.  (Read 490 times)
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

i have witnessed in this forum that many good answers don't get any merits as they should. i have been trying hard to give quality answers upto my knowledge but merit god doesn't seem to be impressed. i would like some suggestions from OGs to help me getting some merit and improving my btc forum rank. thank you. (if you find any of my post relevant hmu with merit)
In my opinion merits will come in a right time you,me i will never stop on waiting just think positively i know there is someone who will recognized my works soon,,have faith and it will come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

I dont think anyone will be able to help you with an apt solution, because all said and done, everyone here is facing the same issues. The merit system was meant to encourage good quality helpful responses, and has been truly successful in that attempt, its only giving the merits, that is still creating unrest, and that too because of a lack of understanding the whole system, where giving is an integral part.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

It can get frustrating tho, this merit of a thing. The funniest thing is this merit god that have it all didn't strive for it. I get it is one of our punishment for being a late bloomer.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Merits need to have quality content and describing and explaining the current blockchain trends and coins and provide resourceful information then we can expect merits Meta tag section
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

it is difficult now to get higher rank but it is a right way to filter the stream of newcomers, if you want to get the rank try to help the community, may be we will be rewarded )
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

i have witnessed in this forum that many good answers don't get any merits as they should. i have been trying hard to give quality answers upto my knowledge but merit god doesn't seem to be impressed. i would like some suggestions from OGs to help me getting some merit and improving my btc forum rank. thank you. (if you find any of my post relevant hmu with merit)
that's the saddest true about merits. if you dont have enough influence or being well-known on this forum, you wont earn any merit, and if you earn, some people might report you and saying that you are abusing merit system.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

For you to earn some merit try and try to post good and positive feedback. Their are times that we wanted to get what we really aim but it is not given as of now maybe it is because not the exact time. Don't be hopeless wait for your turn for sure you will recieve that for the exact time. In posting it is also matters the inside or the thought and the longest you post. Keep doing your time will be near to come.

No, actually things are not working like that. Simply the merit points have been exhausted, because very few points are to be distributed, and thousands of new posts are shared every day in this forum, so as time goes by, the chances of receiving merit point diminish more and more, regardless of the quality of content you share.

Therefore, I regret to tell you that you will hardly get the merit points you are looking for, unless you do some negotiation about it, because in this forum everyone is only looking for their interests and nobody seems willing to share something in a disinterested and free way.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

Sincerely I get your point. It's kinda depressing knowing you have exerted efforts and research just to give the best shot on every points. But then again, we are a community with difference mindset.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

I dont think anyone will be able to help you with an apt solution, because all said and done, everyone here is facing the same issues. The merit system was meant to encourage good quality helpful responses, and has been truly successful in that attempt, its only giving the merits, that is still creating unrest, and that too because of a lack of understanding the whole system, where giving is an integral part.

The merit system is good and even though i dont have full membership, I know i need to invest my time to help grow the community - Its the only way to get noticed and be rewarded for your contribution.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

It is difficult to define quality post criteria, so some members are afraid to give merit. maybe it is one of the causes of the difficulty of getting merit.
only certain people who easily get merit, such as managers and members who have a high rank.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

~

I read a message about Merit one of the Legendary. You know what he said? During these three and a half months he received only 40 or 50 merits. And he's a very smart dude & understands all sorts of technologies. I'm for example not strong at all.
So he confirmed that it is very difficult to get Merit even for him. About small ranks there's nothing to say. To get a merit is not enough to write a good post. It is necessary that Source of the Merit notice it or a member of the forum with a high rank.

sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

As for me to get member rank is the same as to buy bitcoin for 2500$ ) mission impossible )
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

Yes this is really the problem today. Because your post is even more constructive you will not receive merit. But there are also some who give merit and these are good people. So my advice is to post, Because not all members here in the forum do not give merit
There is service that offers merit, I read it in the forum but for those who need little amount to rank up there account. Just post constructively and wait for someone who catches the attention of your idea and give you merit for that. There are people who can give that, even it takes much time for that.  

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

Don't beg for merit - I put you on ignore for merit begging. Merit begging in the first post means that I don't bother to read the rest of the thread, especially as it is just a rehash of threads that appear regularly.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

Make creative posts, topics where this is possible with pictures which specifically reveals the meaning, and no water.

This is bad advice. Pictures fill up threads, and, unless they really do add something to the topic such as a graph, then they can get you put on ignore. If you are on ignore, then your posts aren't seen by the person ignoring you, and you won't get merits from him.

Remember that those of us who are actively awarding merits aren't paid for it. We often have busy lives, and anything that slows down the scanning of a thread will either be skipped, or will result in the poster being ignored. This is why a reasonable command of English will result in a greater chance of receiving merits.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

Even if merit feature is launched a few months ago, it is still in the basic phase and I am expecting some more time for inculcating the habit of giving merits to others. If you are concerned about gaining merit points then the best way is to share your knowledge in the best possible way and never asking/begging/buying merits. It is similar to Facebook like function, you are supposed to share your content and others will like it (give merits) if they find it valuable.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

If you want merit, try these tips:

-Read as much as you can! Whether it comes from this forum or not, keep reading! The more time spend reading, the more knowledge you will get. It will benefit this forum and your own self.

-Try reading topics in the board, namely "Others > Beginners & Helps". There are lots of available topics, which are created by other users. Those topics might have the same issues as yours. So you can learn from their mistakes. It's unnecessary to start your own topics.

-Be ready to help others if you can help. Solve problems presented by posts. The more helpful you are, the more likely someone will spare you some merit.

Keep grinding and be positive. A user will notice your efforts sooner or later. And remember, don't ask for merit.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

It is truely hard to get merit and rank up now,it's my mistake because I don't join when the time that merit are not required.
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

It depends on others. Not what you post is useful is you will be meritorious. if someone likes you. and they are free. They will send you merit. It is very difficult to get merit at the present time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: