Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to improve in order to get merits.  (Read 490 times)
varun bee (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:13:25 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:38:26 AM by varun bee
Merited by Naman1111 (1)

i have witnessed in this forum that many good answers don't get any merits as they should. i have been trying hard to give quality answers upto my knowledge but merit god doesn't seem to be impressed. i would like some suggestions from OGs to help me getting some merit and improving my btc forum rank. thank you. (if you find any of my post relevant hmu with merit)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

i have witnessed in this forum that many good answers don't get any merits as they should. i have been trying hard to give quality answers upto my knowledge but merit god doesn't seem to be impressed. i would like some suggestions from OGs to help me getting some merit and improving my btc forum rank. thank you. (if you find any of my post relevant hmu with merit)
For you to earn some merit try and try to post good and positive feedback. Their are times that we wanted to get what we really aim but it is not given as of now maybe it is because not the exact time. Don't be hopeless wait for your turn for sure you will recieve that for the exact time. In posting it is also matters the inside or the thought and the longest you post. Keep doing your time will be near to come.
HatDen

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

For you to earn some merit try and try to post good and positive feedback. Their are times that we wanted to get what we really aim but it is not given as of now maybe it is because not the exact time. Don't be hopeless wait for your turn for sure you will recieve that for the exact time. In posting it is also matters the inside or the thought and the longest you post. Keep doing your time will be near to come.

I believe in the power of faith, some tautology Grin But it's real, if you striving for something truly you just will achieve it. Any way.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

First to earn merit as I have come to understand, you have to make a quality post and also you have post in threads where your posts won't get drowned by some shitpost without being noticed. Join conversation and merits will come.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

First to earn merit as I have come to understand, you have to make a quality post and also you have post in threads where your posts won't get drowned by some shitpost without being noticed. Join conversation and merits will come.

This is our fault because we came here late , merit system was implemented during our newbie status so we need to absorb this system and nothing to worry , since we are accepted in signature campaign , don't thinking too much of the merit , I believe this will award at the right time , just  wait and stay fucos .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

If you believe that your posts are really good and deserved to be merited so why don't you just report them in Giving away merits to earn Merit?

As I know DT member actmyname has a topic give away 14 merit for anyone who have good quality posts. Try your luck. You can get merit or can be tagged because of spamming but don't worry cause it's just a neutrual Smiley)

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Here you can get the credit only for the divine subject. Others prefer for services to give their services. Because their number is limited. I think it is time to release the crypt of MERIT.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Sorry to say it but its not possible to rank up with the new merit system. No matter how good your post are no one is going to give you enough merit to rank over member status. People who say you need to post quality post in order to get merit are already sr.members and look at their merit, they haven't earned any since they started use it. I'm glad I manage to get full member status before they implemented the merit system.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

I dont think anyone will be able to help you with an apt solution, because all said and done, everyone here is facing the same issues. The merit system was meant to encourage good quality helpful responses, and has been truly successful in that attempt, its only giving the merits, that is still creating unrest, and that too because of a lack of understanding the whole system, where giving is an integral part.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

Well, getting merit for just commenting is really hard. People don't receive it even for quality posts. So no surprise here for me.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 01:12:06 PM by Thirio

This is our fault because we came here late , merit system was implemented during our newbie status so we need to absorb this system and nothing to worry , since we are accepted in signature campaign , don't thinking too much of the merit , I believe this will award at the right time , just  wait and stay fucos .

It's nobody's fault. Don't blame yourselves for being late. Though it would be awesome if we get to experience the "activity only ranking system", yes we (i was also late, but i was blessed with some merits). But still, it's for the forum's sake and we should be thankful that it did happen. I've been reading for a while in meta now and some older members says that merit system is indeed working and it lessened the amount of shitpost flooding the forum.

Also, think of it as you'll be able to learn more considering you really need to read and think before you click to be rewarded with some merits. Best of luck!
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

I have seen many merited post and replies. I always doubt if it's like scripted or not (I mean sent by a friend or alike). But I checked some post merited by a Legendary or Hero Member.

I notice that this post are mostly on point and is really REALLY helpful. So, if you want merit point might as well copy what this post is made of. Try researching before you reply on topic and always check other's reply (at least the latest) first before you reply. This is for you to know if the post is already answered and is solved.

I hope we get merit and help the forum from this.

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

sometimes we think if the post we make is very good and quality but not necessarily for others even some 90% may ignore and don't give us merit .. I also think if 70% of people are afraid in giving merit because they don't want to get red trust with reason accounts connected  .. this makes us very difficult to get merit.. for now we can only be patient and even resigned because we are late to come in this forum..

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

When i asked similar questions to the seniors on this forum, i was bashed that why do you need merit points and why fo you need to rank up? You are already forum member and that is enough lol, so i have stopped looking for answers to this question and im contented with whatever rank i have.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

It's a big concern to many of us here. But posting because we are looking for merits, in my opinion, not the main point of introducing the merit system. Some may be impressed, others may not. At least we know we have contributed meaningfully to the community.
If we're looking for merits at all costs, we would eventually get frustrated when they're not coming. So relax buddy, continue to post good and quality answers here. Your efforts will pay off one day.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Generally, sharing valuable information is one good way to get merits. I often saw that info sharing thread got merits. Sharing some old news won't help, by the way. 

noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Merit is not easy to earn, even once I don't experience to have merit, so all late comers are stay on a junior rank only, and even how people good on posting and sharing ideas but still nothing earns about merits, but I understand that merits system is favorable to the good of cryptocurrency business in order to have a high quality of post.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

I get you. It's kinda depressing knowing you have exerted efforts and research just to give the best shot on every points. But then again, we are a community with difference mindset. Maybe there ideas that we think as extraordinary to us but just simple to others. We have different standards and different ideas that may conflict theirs.

TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

Make creative posts, topics where this is possible with pictures which specifically reveals the meaning, and no water.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Yeah, it's really hard to earn merits this days even if you have good posts. But maybe if you try to give it more effort or think of something that a lot of people need then maybe we can get people to merit us.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: