Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Trezarcoin  (Read 222 times)
SpicySquid5 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:41:41 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 06:39:34 PM by SpicySquid5
Merited by ChekaZ (5)

In 2018 there are thousands of alt coins, which for new and old investors can be a never-ending and daunting task of sifting through them, trying to find good and successful ones. With many only surviving on hype and then crashing and burning once they hit open market due to various flaws. Below, I will talk about Trezarcoin(TZC); what TZC is and why I believe it is well worth your time investing in.

What is Trezarcoin(TZC)?

Released in September of 2017, a defining feature of TZC and what the team behind it is trying to push is super security, while being a fast currency. With this in mind, TZC uses the latest version of Neoscrypt coupled with a 66% Proof-of-Work(PoW) and 33% Proof-of-Stake(PoS) split. The 33% PoS is not to be confused with the 0% PoS that TZC also uses. The 33% PoS means that 33% of blocks generated are through PoS, while the 0% PoS is another layer of security put into place for the TZC network.

So, what is this 0% PoS about? There are many coins out there that provide passive income for holding coins in your wallet. You close the wallet and come back a few months later to find a huge amount. However, you have contributed nothing to the stability and security of the network. With 0% PoS, in order to stake, the wallet must be open and unlocked for staking. Doing this pushes holders to keep their wallets open and contribute to the network. While this may seem unattractive at first, since the passive income is more luck based rather than percentage, this system gives TZC a more secure and stable network.

Why invest in TZC?
   So, having read what’s above, perhaps you’re thinking, “That’s great and all, but why invest?” For this I will approach the question from two points of view, that of an investor(anyone) and miner.

Investors

For an investor the first thing I believe that will catch your eye about TZC, is that it is relatively cheap right now; it has been floating between 2-4 cents since mid-February. There are also no superblocks or masternodes, greatly reducing the penalty for coming in later, by removing hyperinflation and coin dominance. As an added bit, currently the wealth of TZC is fairly spread, there is no small group holding most of the value.

There are two aspects of TZC that I believe are very attractive that many coins lack. For one, the TZC team is very active, constantly future proofing the project. Since September, the team has released the QT wallet for desktop and recently a web wallet for Android, implementation of Atomic Swaps, and exchange postings; with Segwit, the Lightning network, and more exchanges on the horizon. The team is also very active with its community, taking advice from the community while still driving their vision for the project.

Which is what brings me to the second aspect. The TZC community while small is very active and well informed. There’s always someone to answer questions, help people, and welcome newcomers.

As a final note TZC currently has two use cases, TrezarFundMe and TrezarTravels. TrezarFundMe is a service that allows community members to propose their own projects and have them funded by fellow community members. TrezarTravels is a service that allows a TZC holder to book a +VIP hotel through Expedia. The project is also open source, allowing for a variety of other use cases down the road.

Miners

Having spent some time talking about investors, let’s talk about what TZC can offer miners. As mentioned above, TZC uses Neoscrypt which is Asic resistant, the hashrate is currently low, and there’s a 100 TZC reward per block with a 1-minute block time. TZC also has another future proof system in place which is very appealing for miners, this is the Orbitcoin Super Shield(OSS). For those looking to mine TZC, there is an official TZC pool that has a 0% pool fee, and a helpful community to get even beginners up and running.

I've written a follow up post as an update for May, please follow the link to read it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4399741

Homepage: https://trezarcoin.com/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140812.0
Discord: https://discord.gg/beKs7Fx
Official Pool: https://pool.trezarcoin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

+1 hurry up and buy TZC while it's still low!
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

Great writeup, thanks!

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
TobiBier123

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

I LOVE staking TZC on my rPI Cool Cool
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Great post!  I agree TZC is a good investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: