Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your Bitcoins in Brazil for a high price!!!  (Read 2950 times)
malumeze86

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:11:21 AM

With the recent rise in Brazilian eBay scammers I've encountered on eBay lately I wouldn't send you anything.  Digital or otherwise. 

And since when do Brazilian people refer to others as "mate?"

I thought that was an Australian thing? 

1EaEzvenWz2nXNQxEyQmkHhfSKxpXeRsyD
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thiroch (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:19:12 AM

With the recent rise in Brazilian eBay scammers I've encountered on eBay lately I wouldn't send you anything.  Digital or otherwise. 

Jesus Christ!! OK, again!! I´m not asking anyone to send me bitcoins now, I said that I found a partner and I will post next week the results of the deal, wait and see.

I refer to others as "mate" because I had an australian friend living here in Brazil for six months and I learnt, almost everything I know in English, from him. Are you satisfied with the explanation? Any other question?
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 06:27:06 AM

you can share our website to them so they will buy directly at also low rates.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
malumeze86

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:39:39 AM

Jesus Christ!! OK, again!! I´m not asking anyone to send me bitcoins now, I said that I found a partner and I will post next week the results of the deal, wait and see.

I refer to others as "mate" because I had an australian friend living here in Brazil for six months and I learnt, almost everything I know in English, from him. Are you satisfied with the explanation? Any other question?

That's not enough for me, nor should it be for anyone. 

I've been scammed before - I know some Nigerian Princes/Kings/Queens and whatnot.

I've been around the block.... 

If the money is that good then buy some BTC on your own and sell it.  Keep the profits for yourself. 

thiroch (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:49:55 AM

I've been scammed before - I know some Nigerian Princes/Kings/Queens and whatnot.

If the money is that good then buy some BTC on your own and sell it.  Keep the profits for yourself. 

So you are a "tough internet nigga" and know how to live in the "internet streets".

Good for you mate!!

I do buy BTC and sell it, but with this system I can earn some comission. You know, stock brokers do that too!
malumeze86

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:47:30 AM

So you are a "tough internet nigga" and know how to live in the "internet streets".

Good for you mate!!

I do buy BTC and sell it, but with this system I can earn some comission. You know, stock brokers do that too!

Haha, you're going to have to convince me that stock brokers are honest.   Then bankers, politicians, police officers, etc.

You're comparing yourself to a profession that is full of dishonest con men looking to make a quick buck.  Not saying they all are, but it only takes on time, mate.

Cheesy

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:35:03 AM

Dipshit, if you're going to scam, at least try to make it less obvious. Oh and fuck off.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:34:26 PM

Dipshit, if you're going to scam, at least try to make it less obvious. Oh and fuck off.

Haha agree.
You are a very bad scammer.

How to spot a scammer :
1 - He talks way too much. The more he talks, the more probable he is a scammer.
SamBrannan49

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

@superresistant:

Quote from OP:

So Superresistant let´s do this:

- Then I´ll send to you the money I got from the bitcoins minus my comission.
- Then you send to me the money I paid for your bitcoins.

So you get the profit and now I have to trust you.

That offer didn't sound too bad… Did this transaction actually happen like this? Or is it still in progress?
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:24:45 AM

@superresistant:
Quote from OP:
So Superresistant let´s do this:
- Then I´ll send to you the money I got from the bitcoins minus my comission.
- Then you send to me the money I paid for your bitcoins.
So you get the profit and now I have to trust you.
That offer didn't sound too bad… Did this transaction actually happen like this? Or is it still in progress?

Read again, first line :
- Sell to me some bitcoin.

Means send me some Bitcoin first = you are fucked.
SamBrannan49

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:16:08 PM

@superresistant: I understood OP differently.

@OP: Was that the way you meant it?

Anyway, this idea is probably "dead" by now...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: