Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple. The Bulls are preparing a counter strike. Perhaps, up to $ 0.9  (Read 230 times)
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

when you invest on ripple i think it should be more profitable if it would be for long term investment  because its price is still low and yet xrp is a potential coin and another ATH is gonna happen again. If you patiently wait for the bull, xrp would give you thē ernings you've been waiting for. Stay still and be patient or xrp would reach $3-5 in 2years.

I don't consider it as a coin for long-term, but it is a good for a simple day trade, if "bulls are preparing a counter strike" as the title says, then we should be ready to sell it once the price is good enough not to lose it all.

But honestly all this "counter strike" thing looks as a huge artificial pump for me. Don't forget that Ripple is still a pseudo-cryptocurrency.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

ripple is expected to reach 7 dollars by this year-end ripple grows every 3 months ripple  have an internal growth strategy so we can expect pump internally
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

Ripple. The Bulls are preparing a counter strike. Perhaps, up to $ 0.9
https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/4042-ripple-the-bulls-are-preparing-a-counter-strike-perhaps-up-to-09

In our previous reviews we wrote about a long-term technical signal for sale.
But often, after such signals, the corrective movement begins in the opposite direction. It seems that now it’s that case.
Ripple, using daylight candles, drew a reversal pattern and is already trying to rise above the slow moving average, creating conditions for the purchase signal of the daily chart from the MAcross.
If such signal is received, then we will have a long-term recommendation to "Sell" and a short-term one to "Buy". It’s a common story Smiley
For now, at least, it's worth closing short positions.
The first target of the increase is $ 0.65, after that comes $ 0.75 and then a strong $ 0.9 level
As we wrote before - cryptocurrencies love multiple wave motion. The minimum was $ 0.45. Doubling that we get $ 0.9.
We will see.
A good stop on the possible long is placed only under $ 0.4

Profitable deals and follow our reviews!

I love Ripple. Why? Because it is one of the most hated coins in crypto.
My long term target for Ripple ist 5-6 USd.

Don't trust any exchange!
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

Ripple is expected to cross by this year-end up to 10 dollars is max price expectation and ripple price is depended on bitcoin all-time high once it reach all-time high we can expect new heights
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: