Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kimmel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:51:54 AM

I'm in contact with legal assessment and preparing a civil lawsuit against them; after this 48h without withdrawals I will keep on with the demand.

There are many ways to get to them; the "anonymous" proxy service is not so anonymous; Godaddy domine registrar, OVH hosting in canada, the new hosting in amazon they set up few days ago, some certified captures of the withdrawals which has not taken place in the blockchain, not to forget the bitcointalk accounts they're using to keep us up-to-date, facebook account, twitter account...

If someone is interested on it please send me a Personal Message; I guess it would be interesting that if a lot of users are affected we can join together and also this can be possibly cheaper for all of us.

We can keep further talking through skype if this is finally going on; I will need the nationality of the people joining, the amount you will be claiming for and further details. Depending on who we are, how much we are, the amount we want to claim I will be able to offer us a way to claim against this people; and the interested will be able to go on with the claiming or just step down.

That's my main idea, cause I lost some bitcoins there and they only have 2 options; give me back the money or have me digging around against them

I hope if you are interested you contact me

best regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:05:16 PM

Do you guys even have proof? Not saying you are wrong, but post the proof if you got it.

mitash1

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:38:45 PM

Is the site online?
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:44:15 PM

Is the site online?

No I am worried too... wishing I got out sooner, even if everything is still there, the price will prob be really low anyway :/  I guess thats what I get for being greedy and/or trusting these guys after the site went down a month ago.  Knew it was bound to happen again, but hopefully everything works out.  Have no clue what is going on , but I don't like it one bit.  Why would they keep the site up and freeze trades?  So nobody can sell out?

Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:22:11 PM

There's a big difference between being worried and starting law suits without even having the faintest idea whats going on Roll Eyes

Glad I invested most in scrypt.cc although I did invest a bit in bit-mining.co. I stopped actively referring people to bit-mining cause I had my doubts about the technical side of the adventure. Great idea, great promise, but clumsy efforts. Especially after the ddos and hacks. I think they are down to keep the leaking boat from sinking altogether. Then again, pulling the boat ashore without a message to the passengers is (once again) a very poor display of communication skills.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
mitash1

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:23:17 PM

ADMIN, in your official statement you said "sorry etc..etc.." and that from now on you will keep informing us about the situation. So,tell us whats going on,the site is offline more than 16 hours.
drajoao1991

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

yeah they have said last time same thing took a week for all get working and the same thing is going whapen

website is up
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:36:10 PM

yeah they have said last time same thing took a week for all get working and the same thing is going whapen

website is up

Why do you say that? its not up...

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:42:06 PM

Becasue it was up. But apparently not for long as it's down again

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:16:17 AM

Becasue it was up. But apparently not for long as it's down again

=/  you think they are rly scammers, or people just being paranoid?   How likely is it to be a real hacker?  Seems like you can't trust anything anybody says unless they have a reputation.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:34:11 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 04:45:34 AM by nyktalgia

So sick of being fucked over and manipulated in my life... people are shit, the second you think everything will be okay, is the second you get a knife up your asshole.

It's time for real men to stop being cowards and pussies and stand up for what is RIGHT and JUST!   I hope this isn't another scam, but I am getting the feeling it probably is just another scheme to manipulate people out of their hard earned money.

What the fuck do people gain from stealing and conniving honest people?  Some temporary satisfaction, with an empty soul and an eternity of damnation and sorrow?

Why the fuck is money more important than what money is used for?  What is the point of having all the money in the world, if you have nobody to share it with?

Wake the fuck up people, you are all ruining the bitcoin society with your bullshit.  I hate trusting sites with no sort of reputation, and now this site is getting nothing but bad rep.   

Even if you sue them, makes bitcoin world look bad, and you wouldn't be able to prove anything unless you had an accurate record and database of everything that has happened, and even then how are you going to prove who manipulated that database?  I understand there is no trust in the world anymore, but how can anybody trust people calling them scammers too, when they have no proof?

At coinex it was quite obvious to me what is going on, maybe I am being more lenient because I haven't been fucked over yet, but not only do I know coinex was probably never hacked, they had proof of the owner selling 150+ coins on localbitcoins.com.

My point is... if they are scamming people, POST SOME SORT OF PROOF OR EVIDENCE,  if not please stop spreading things that aren't true.  Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they were though, but I have no sort of proof, just speculation.  But my speculation about coinex, turned into people posting vital information that made it seem like there was no hack, not to mention the lack of communcation, which is what this site is looking like more and more.

Seems like bit-mining.co does manual withdraws just so they can see if people don't notice, not for security reasons.   

Honestly a site like this, shouldn't even be able to touch the coins by the site admins, that just gives too much temptation to do the wrong thing.  Can't trust most people.

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:58:52 AM

=/  you think they are rly scammers, or people just being paranoid?   How likely is it to be a real hacker?  Seems like you can't trust anything anybody says unless they have a reputation.
I dont think they are scammers. And it's not unlikely that hackers are active. Any site that appears to hold coins is a target nowadays. Considering that some sites start up with only mediocre knowledge about running websites in relationship to security that is not so strange either. If you set up something that hold coins, ask yourself if your project is capable of handling professional attacks 24/7. bit-mining.co cracked under the first attack a while ago. Maybe some was lost, maybe this, maybe that, who knows, but the site has been struggling since then and the way things are going now only seems to suggest that they are up to more then they can handle. But of course that's only me thinking Smiley

The lack of communication is a total disgrace though. That only gives room and opportunity for spreading FUD and by keeping silent they actively allow that   Angry

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:48:54 AM

=/  you think they are rly scammers, or people just being paranoid?   How likely is it to be a real hacker?  Seems like you can't trust anything anybody says unless they have a reputation.
I dont think they are scammers. And it's not unlikely that hackers are active. Any site that appears to hold coins is a target nowadays. Considering that some sites start up with only mediocre knowledge about running websites in relationship to security that is not so strange either. If you set up something that hold coins, ask yourself if your project is capable of handling professional attacks 24/7. bit-mining.co cracked under the first attack a while ago. Maybe some was lost, maybe this, maybe that, who knows, but the site has been struggling since then and the way things are going now only seems to suggest that they are up to more then they can handle. But of course that's only me thinking Smiley

The lack of communication is a total disgrace though. That only gives room and opportunity for spreading FUD and by keeping silent they actively allow that   Angry

No that just means they have something to do with it or are covering something up.  Not that hard to be like, doing so and so, estimate this...  They have not even posted anything on facebook or twitter.  Looks like a run to me.  I mean honestly, how many people do you think can hack a website, and stop trading, or hack multiple levels of security to get to the gold.   These sites have to have SOME SORT of security if they know how to put up an interactive website.  I would never trust my coins on my own computer much less some site I was responsible for multiple people...    If you are an honest person, it doesn't really make sense.  Seems like maybe they got hacked, but are trying to cover up damages without anybody noticing, and ignoring peoples accounts who did get hacked...  if that is the case you have no right to sue them, but if it's not then you have every right to if you were really scammed.   Regardless, I think you are just wasting your time.  SOmetimes you just have to move on in life....

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:56:20 AM

So sick of being fucked over and manipulated in my life... people are shit, the second you think everything will be okay, is the second you get a knife up your asshole.

It's time for real men to stop being cowards and pussies and stand up for what is RIGHT and JUST!   I hope this isn't another scam, but I am getting the feeling it probably is just another scheme to manipulate people out of their hard earned money.

What the fuck do people gain from stealing and conniving honest people?  Some temporary satisfaction, with an empty soul and an eternity of damnation and sorrow?

Why the fuck is money more important than what money is used for?  What is the point of having all the money in the world, if you have nobody to share it with?

Wake the fuck up people, you are all ruining the bitcoin society with your bullshit.  I hate trusting sites with no sort of reputation, and now this site is getting nothing but bad rep.   

Even if you sue them, makes bitcoin world look bad, and you wouldn't be able to prove anything unless you had an accurate record and database of everything that has happened, and even then how are you going to prove who manipulated that database?  I understand there is no trust in the world anymore, but how can anybody trust people calling them scammers too, when they have no proof?

At coinex it was quite obvious to me what is going on, maybe I am being more lenient because I haven't been fucked over yet, but not only do I know coinex was probably never hacked, they had proof of the owner selling 150+ coins on localbitcoins.com.

My point is... if they are scamming people, POST SOME SORT OF PROOF OR EVIDENCE,  if not please stop spreading things that aren't true.  Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they were though, but I have no sort of proof, just speculation.  But my speculation about coinex, turned into people posting vital information that made it seem like there was no hack, not to mention the lack of communcation, which is what this site is looking like more and more.

Seems like bit-mining.co does manual withdraws just so they can see if people don't notice, not for security reasons.   

Honestly a site like this, shouldn't even be able to touch the coins by the site admins, that just gives too much temptation to do the wrong thing.  Can't trust most people.

Did I hire u has a lawyer i don't think so so I dont need to provide u anything the authorities and I did provide my lawyer what was needed and u dont need to see it

If ur one of their lawyer well u will get everything through the court I dont meddle in ur business so the proof I got for the lawsuit I am launching on my own against them is my business and I dont need to share it with u

Hackers leaves traces and authorities found none so pffff ur theory of hackers is gone
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:03:52 AM

What the fuck do people gain from stealing and conniving honest people?  Some temporary satisfaction, with an empty soul and an eternity of damnation and sorrow?

Why the fuck is money more important than what money is used for?  What is the point of having all the money in the world, if you have nobody to share it with?

Wake the fuck up people, you are all ruining the bitcoin society with your bullshit.  I hate trusting sites with no sort of reputation, and now this site is getting nothing but bad rep.  

Even if you sue them, makes bitcoin world look bad, and you wouldn't be able to prove anything unless you had an accurate record and database of everything that has happened, and even then how are you going to prove who manipulated that database?  I understand there is no trust in the world anymore, but how can anybody trust people calling them scammers too, when they have no proof?

My point is... if they are scamming people, POST SOME SORT OF PROOF OR EVIDENCE,  if not please stop spreading things that aren't true.  Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they were though, but I have no sort of proof, just speculation.  But my speculation about coinex, turned into people posting vital information that made it seem like there was no hack, not to mention the lack of communcation, which is what this site is looking like more and more.

Honestly a site like this, shouldn't even be able to touch the coins by the site admins, that just gives too much temptation to do the wrong thing.  Can't trust most people.

Did I hire u has a lawyer i don't think so so I dont need to provide u anything the authorities and I did provide my lawyer what was needed and u dont need to see it

If ur one of their lawyer well u will get everything through the court I dont meddle in ur business so the proof I got for the lawsuit I am launching on my own against them is my business and I dont need to share it with u

Hackers leaves traces and authorities found none so pffff ur theory of hackers is gone

So what exactly happend? All I have heard you complain about is being locked out of the site.  I was locked out of the site, and I reset my password, got back in.  It's probably a glitch or something, you don't know how computers work.  Your lawsuit is going to fail if you cant even post the evidence in public, doing so would just make ur case stronger.  You apparently don't seem to be very intelligent.

I am not an affiliate of bit-mining.co in anyway, just an open-minded individual.  If you read I said you could be right, but you have yet to prove that, and until you do, stop posting about your stupid ass lawsuit, nobody cares apparently except you and 1 or 2 other people.

Most of us are just wondering if the site is coming back up and if our ghs/khs/coins will still be there in the proper order.   If you really are suing them, but unwilling to post any substantial evidence, then why even talk about it to begin with?  Seems like you are just puffing smoke.

yvesp110

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:41:08 AM

What the fuck do people gain from stealing and conniving honest people?  Some temporary satisfaction, with an empty soul and an eternity of damnation and sorrow?

Why the fuck is money more important than what money is used for?  What is the point of having all the money in the world, if you have nobody to share it with?

Wake the fuck up people, you are all ruining the bitcoin society with your bullshit.  I hate trusting sites with no sort of reputation, and now this site is getting nothing but bad rep.  

Even if you sue them, makes bitcoin world look bad, and you wouldn't be able to prove anything unless you had an accurate record and database of everything that has happened, and even then how are you going to prove who manipulated that database?  I understand there is no trust in the world anymore, but how can anybody trust people calling them scammers too, when they have no proof?

My point is... if they are scamming people, POST SOME SORT OF PROOF OR EVIDENCE,  if not please stop spreading things that aren't true.  Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they were though, but I have no sort of proof, just speculation.  But my speculation about coinex, turned into people posting vital information that made it seem like there was no hack, not to mention the lack of communcation, which is what this site is looking like more and more.

Honestly a site like this, shouldn't even be able to touch the coins by the site admins, that just gives too much temptation to do the wrong thing.  Can't trust most people.

So what exactly happend? All I have heard you complain about is being locked out of the site.  I was locked out of the site, and I reset my password, got back in.  It's probably a glitch or something, you don't know how computers work.  Your lawsuit is going to fail if you cant even post the evidence in public, doing so would just make ur case stronger.  You apparently don't seem to be very intelligent.

I am not an affiliate of bit-mining.co in anyway, just an open-minded individual.  If you read I said you could be right, but you have yet to prove that, and until you do, stop posting about your stupid ass lawsuit, nobody cares apparently except you and 1 or 2 other people.

Most of us are just wondering if the site is coming back up and if our ghs/khs/coins will still be there in the proper order.   If you really are suing them, but unwilling to post any substantial evidence, then why even talk about it to begin with?  Seems like you are just puffing smoke.

I am more intelligent then u stupid the case is heard by a judge not the public I guess ur not from canada u dont know our law and it was more then been locked out of the site that happened after they knew i was sewing them and I had authorities investigating them

and it is a free world young kid who apparently knows nothing I will post what I want I guess u lost nothing so STFU I hope they empty ur account that would be funny

post in public dummy will give them all the evidence i got against them so ur the real stupid one if u did not notice  keep dreaming of hackers hope they had all required licence to operate a business also in canada cause revenue canada is gonna get involved also so mind ur business and keep trolling around  i wasnt born yesterday and maybe u still live in ur parents basement lol my kid understand more then u
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:46:44 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 10:22:30 AM by nyktalgia

Most of us are just wondering if the site is coming back up and if our ghs/khs/coins will still be there in the proper order.   If you really are suing them, but unwilling to post any substantial evidence, then why even talk about it to begin with?  Seems like you are just puffing smoke.

I am more intelligent then u stupid the case is heard by a judge not the public I guess ur not from canada u dont know our law and it was more then been locked out of the site that happened after they knew i was sewing them and I had authorities investigating them

and it is a free world young kid who apparently knows nothing I will post what I want I guess u lost nothing so STFU I hope they empty ur account that would be funny

post in public dummy will give them all the evidence i got against them so ur the real stupid one if u did not notice  keep dreaming of hackers hope they had all required licence to operate a business also in canada cause revenue canada is gonna get involved also so mind ur business and keep trolling around  i wasnt born yesterday and maybe u still live in ur parents basement lol my kid understand more then u

Lol you are an asshole and canada is a joke, I'm glad you got scammed.

If its REAL evidence, then they already have it themselves... hahaha man,  Just wanted to know if you were a retard or not, but now I know.

LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:23:55 AM

The promise was that in 48 hours the fixes and support request would be resolved.

If anyone has information on the owners of the website bit-mining.co such as names and addresses and phone numbers and contact information, please share it.
I suspect that if some subtle pressure was placed on them, that if they do not either fix the site or release any monies held, legal process would be initiated, they will get things going faster. Inf act, they could make good profit if they just ran things well.

Please share the names and contact info, including phone numbers, physical adresses of the owners and operators or the site.

then your one of the lucky FEW alot of ppl have missing KS and GH and then it takes days to weeks to get a withdraw out very little support and when he is on he CANT help just make a ticket so support isnt support hes a secretary to take messages among the "hack" attempts that have caused major issues but ofcourse the "hack" attempts didnt start till they had issues of payment missing you can view on a previous page at one of them so yeah

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:01:03 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 02:47:56 PM by nyktalgia

The promise was that in 48 hours the fixes and support request would be resolved.

If anyone has information on the owners of the website bit-mining.co such as names and addresses and phone numbers and contact information, please share it.
I suspect that if some subtle pressure was placed on them, that if they do not either fix the site or release any monies held, legal process would be initiated, they will get things going faster. Inf act, they could make good profit if they just ran things well.

Please share the names and contact info, including phone numbers, physical adresses of the owners and operators or the site.

then your one of the lucky FEW alot of ppl have missing KS and GH and then it takes days to weeks to get a withdraw out very little support and when he is on he CANT help just make a ticket so support isnt support hes a secretary to take messages among the "hack" attempts that have caused major issues but ofcourse the "hack" attempts didnt start till they had issues of payment missing you can view on a previous page at one of them so yeah

Hasn't quite been 48 hours, why do you guys post things when you have no idea what you are saying?  Also said if you didn't get your withdrawals, didn't say the site would be up by then... Hopefully they do it right this time instead of just trying to get it back up.  You were the one vouching for the site now you want contact info LOL..........  I am chucking it up as a loss already I've gotten over it, hope it comes back, but even then I have my doubts...

In these situations I feel your pain, and I feel the same way, but have to have patience, either they come thru and surprise us, fix things, or they will just screw all of us.  This site has thrown many red flags for me, I feel stupid for staying here.  I thought maybe, just maybe they could be legit, but it seems either they don't pay enough attention to security because they make so much money as it is from mining alone, or they are manipulating everything, which is starting to seem like the latter.

Thought it was a legit mining site, unlike cex where you just have to trade, but they need to worry about the robust security of the site rather than making btc at this point, they have a lot to prove because their record is shit at the moment.

yvesp110

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

Sorry bud this is information I could have shared with all of you I got it all from the RCMP investigator but tks to a ROTTEN Apple Nyktalgia all of u are on ur own on this me I take care me myself and I me I will get what is owed to me one way or another no way I will helpd that smart ass get his 1gh if he has invested that much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: