Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So, whats the gpu position.  (Read 190 times)
abstractHaze (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

Our 1060's retaining value. actually all cards have some sort of value still due to the next series being up there.

1080ti's are gonna be bargain prices soon. 500ish. maybe depending on 2070. can knock it down to 400ish and 1070 to 200ish after release in oct.

hashrate no one knows.

difficulty is getting outrageous.

Looking at bitcoin price. i don't see it dropping below 6k, for more then hours.

i think someone made a point and will forever buy at 6k price, and just keeping at that level. i mean people in china pledging millions to bitcoin, are obviously not buying them at anything more then 7.

so as difficulty goes more and more insane. price will slowly rise.
im thinking 7-8k by years end as min. if we follow difficulty. some charts saying 10k. but conservative 8k. and next year who knows. new tech might rocket difficulty, but from what im reading not possible, as tech isn't there yet.(bitcoin that is)

ignoring the market booms. which this holiday will no doubt have like usual. maybe sooner maybe later. its a mix bag. next wave sell half buy in cheaper wait for next mountain. it's deff a hold and wait game.

keeping price down is actually a good thing.

the more and more expensive it gets. more centralized it becomes. so this stagnation is good for others to get in. almost like a warning . this is fucking gun ready to explode. or just ooze lava .

what people need to understand is. doesn't matter what your mining. Save your money for your elec bills. if you mining top 5 top 8 coin, when he next waves of bitcoins bukakke over alt coins again, and the whales do there fucking magic money tricks., we'll all be rich. just hold on, and mine what ever is cheaper then buying out right and be happy.
when price goes up to wtf levels, then you mine and sell. thats the thing people need to learn next wave. mine and sell expect the crash always. but in the mean time. this is mine and hold. buy and hold.

hoping i can use all those new ai cores on the RTX cards to ACTUALLY have real purpose. from the tech demo this guy saying that the ai chips basically can fucking create you a game by commands. i mean like wtf with such ease.. turning 2d images to full 3d with detail because of the deeplearning chip and ai working co-op. like wtf !?
i'm wondering if mining dives and literally dies. all these ai chips on our cards gonna be some shit worth looking at if we can link em all together. some skynet shit. (not sure if releasing ai on cards to public is a good thing now) (i mean and deep learning.. i mean..... that can be an issue...)
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deskless

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

u got lot of time in hand
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

hes 110 percent right tho, the next pamp will be by the whales when they feel they have accumulated enough
and it will be an epic pamp.  Its a shame so many regular joes have been shaken out.  Of cours on the next pamp they will fomo in again buying gear and crypto at the high and get Rekt again.

its like the fucking wheel of time lol
deskless

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

hes 110 percent right tho, the next pamp will be by the whales when they feel they have accumulated enough
and it will be an epic pamp.  Its a shame so many regular joes have been shaken out.  Of cours on the next pamp they will fomo in again buying gear and crypto at the high and get Rekt again.

its like the fucking wheel of time lol
wall st mofos need to build models before the price jumps
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: