Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Fix This to Make Bitcoin Better  (Read 504 times)
Flowerbiuq

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

The technology of block chain is very good. It may change our future life. Bitcoin as an application constraint is more used for speculation. I think we should focus more on technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

All these stuff does happen with the fiat but do you fix yourself or the fiat system to improve it?

I guess the answer is fiat system and not us. I know that people always do scams, criminal activities and almost the bad stuff all the time because things can change their minds. Like bitcoin, being expensive, being available!

In case of such corruptions system must be revised, for example major event of currency notes replacing in India which caused the black money to detour of the country in blink of an eye.

So system was changed, but not the people. They learnt their lesson.  Wink

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

We need to fix this. What in particular? Ourselves. If you're thinking we need to fix Bitcoin to make crypto better then in my opinion I don't side with you. Bitcoin has been created to liberate the economic world of so many hustles but we are trying to kill the motive. After Bitcoin and blockchain, several cryptocurrencies and blockchain initiatives have been developed to help make the world better, but at the end what do we see?
People try to scam people of their money and it scares everyone else who wants to join.
Some people manipulate the market to be in their favour (greediness and selfishness).
Some of us join bounties and cheat (why do you even do that).
Someone invests in a project and then sells below ICO price on the first day of trading...lol..
and so much more....

The fact is that the Bitcoin and blockchain initiative is good and liberative, but those of us who need to properly communicate it to the outside world are not "in our good shape" so at the end, every one gets scared to join. Let's fix ourselves and it shall reflect in the overall cryptospace. In the early days of BTC, those who had the zeal to propel the technology truly did with optimum enthusiasm but that character is not part of the latter adopters. Please a humble request- let's all change or until then the road shall be rough for us in this journey. Thanks for your attention.
I definitely i agree with you. We are the solution to all the problems and misconceptions bitcoin is facing. We need to change and have an open mind. Thanks for making such an insightful post. I wished a lot of people could realize this.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

I definitely i agree with you. We are the solution to all the problems and misconceptions bitcoin is facing. We need to change and have an open mind. Thanks for making such an insightful post. I wished a lot of people could realize this.
That is right, we are the one creating and damaging the reputation of bitcoin, we have to help each other not to do such thing, we have to protect the name of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency it is for our own good and we are benefiting from it so we should take care of it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

We need to fix this. What in particular? Ourselves. If you're thinking we need to fix Bitcoin to make crypto better then in my opinion I don't side with you. Bitcoin has been created to liberate the economic world of so many hustles but we are trying to kill the motive. After Bitcoin and blockchain, several cryptocurrencies and blockchain initiatives have been developed to help make the world better, but at the end what do we see?
People try to scam people of their money and it scares everyone else who wants to join.
Some people manipulate the market to be in their favour (greediness and selfishness).
Some of us join bounties and cheat (why do you even do that).
Someone invests in a project and then sells below ICO price on the first day of trading...lol..
and so much more....

The fact is that the Bitcoin and blockchain initiative is good and liberative, but those of us who need to properly communicate it to the outside world are not "in our good shape" so at the end, every one gets scared to join. Let's fix ourselves and it shall reflect in the overall cryptospace. In the early days of BTC, those who had the zeal to propel the technology truly did with optimum enthusiasm but that character is not part of the latter adopters. Please a humble request- let's all change or until then the road shall be rough for us in this journey. Thanks for your attention.
Impossible you want to change human nature, if we had those kind of people in the world we would not need bitcoin in the first place, the technology needs to work despite the flaws of humanity and if does not then it is just a dream, fortunately bitcoin works, the only problem is that you need to be very careful in this market but that is something that everyone that has read about this market should know already.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

There are people that really wanted change for the betterment of the bitcoin community and on the other side, there are also people that do not want change and keeps on dragging bitcoin.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

It’s individual interest because it affects their lives. So you don’t have to bother thinking about it but if you want to contribute to the community, raising awareness like this is necessary but it’d better if you do real action by educating them, whether online or offline.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

That's nice ideas but to me there are people that really wanted change for the betterment of the bitcoin community and on the other side, there are also people that do not want change and keeps on dragging bitcoin to go down like these whale mainpulators that controls the btc market for their personal interest.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

this is actually not our problem and not related to bitcoin. but mainly these are either altcoin market problems or a small group of people problems. for instance when some people invest in an obvious scam and lose money, it has nothing to do with the bitcoin community, there are gullible people everywhere and you can't fix it!
or when someone invests in ICOs that are only hot air and nothing else, it is not a bitcoin community problem to fix. it is again their own gullibility and desperation for profit that makes them take such risks and gamble with their money. and the pump and dump nature of the altcoin market is making this situation even worse.

Only Bitcoin
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

this is a well advise to we bitcoin users and as humans too. this post ain't specifically talking about bitcoin tho but as humans and our everyday ton day business we carry out with our customers and clients also. the human nature is always greedy and if we can kill greed in every business we make or do with anybody.if we want success in bitcoin and cryptocurency we just gotta be transparent to give those comming in hope that we love ourself and we are attaining a goal which is success. we gotta work on ourselves so as much as all this ICO compannies coming in.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

There’s nothing to worry about, speculators will disappear over time that stabilizes Bitcoin's price and hype won’t last as much as any other hype, then Bitcoin will return to its main function. The older the market gets the more mature people in it thinking.
cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

I do not think anyone will be able to change that. because it focuses on the dominant thought capitalism of the world. besides, we also need to add weakly ethical individuals.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

What's the idea,  I'm ready for anything, anything for btc, anything for crypto, cryptocurrency is the only way, blockchain or nothing

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

These are things that can't be stopped, you just need to protect yourself that is all
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

When I first see the topic on the thread i thought maybe bitxoin is faulty but when i read the note under it i discovered that there is nothing wronv with bitcoin but the users of bitcoin is the causes of bitcoin malfunction.i think it is high time we begins to liberate one another. If not what all what yoh had mentioned,invetor will keep running away from bitcoin.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Most of the things you've listed here are not problems that occur exclusively with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
These are just things that happen due to human nature, so unless you can find something that would make human beings less greedy, I don't see how this can be fixed.

It might be a bit negative of me to think this, but I really don't see how you could completely eradicate scamming and cheating.
Maybe in future societies things like this won't exist anymore, but it'll take a massive shift in attitude to solve it.

There are countries where you see extremely low crime rates, Japan comes to mind, but crime still exists even there.
Greed will destroy everything because they will do everything to satisfy their desires including cheating. a little solution to making kyc rules for investors and buyer tokens at first sales and lately there are some exchanges that try to destroy and manipulate the market so that investors suffer heavy losses at prices far below the ICO, I think some of these exchanges must be followed up to legal entities, if indeed they want to release their tokens they must first make a contract with the developer. I personally felt this, finally I was afraid to invest in the initial sale.
Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

I support you fellow,we need to make thing right but it rather unfortunate that scammers and bad people are putting bitcoins' name in a ditch. I trust bitcoin can be better in future.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: