Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other newbs enjoying this rollercoaster market?  (Read 501 times)
322i0n (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 08:47:24 PM

This last two weeks of trading bitcoins has been an epic adventure. any other newbs enjoying this as much as me?

I generated a couple of BTC only about .6 btc but i decide to try and sell them this was about two weeks ago. any way I got a couple of bucks for them and decided to see if i could buy them back cheaper and maybe sell them again. Ok, that worked out alright too.
I funded an exchange with some real money and started trading just as the bottome fell out.

But actually that has been highhly profitable too. I have actually increased my amount of bitcoins and the value of my initial investment. It is just about looking for the right deals.

for example while mtgox is trading for 7.2 dollars per bitcoin, someone on intersango.us is offering 10 dollars per 1 bitcoin?

any way has any other newbs found they have made more money on the way down turn than when the market was slow?

Supporting The Global Insurrection Against Banker Occupation
BTC: 1C1w6t1dMkEXeCntURxDiBiWsTbdJbvTr9
NMC: N6uNpVPAdpTur4Hwr8Sqgd6kxcKPto4S2T
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: