Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World economy, what do you think?  (Read 3000 times)
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

How much, in your opinion, has international relations influenced the world economy and what do you think about it?

International relation of each countries has big impact, has effect and influenced to the world economy it strenghten the bond berween country's, their exchanges signifies their growth and freedom and it benefits them a lot.
All countries depends each other. I think that international relations make your economy better because of good relations with other countries and thus your exchange of goods will make your economy better. No country is sufficient in everything especially third world countries. They will have to import their needs from other countries.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

it defend of the performance of government.
The performance of the government does not have anything to do with international relations; it is all about what you have to offer to each other to form a mutual benefit. Everything balls down to international trades anyway and it sure does have a lot of impact on the world economy.

The part which each country now plays, depends on what you have or what the government really do have in mind to make do with in the country, to serve in the export zone or import. As of now, world economy in stable condition compared to what we had by the times of 2009 and 2010. If you notice that is the time, bitcoin was originated. I mean bitcoin may be a reason why we are having a stable economy world wide. Just a speculation based on time periods.
viyumztf

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

I think the world economy has accumulated too many bubbles in the last ten years, and those big countries are constantly printing Fiat, and we can all feel that our money is inflating every day. This is actually due to international relations. The strength of the state can constantly increase the quantity and purchasing power of its own currency.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I agree that all countries depend on each other in one point or another. Because of trading, it makes it almost impossible not to communicate. It aslo makes the world economy more stable.

sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Unfortunately, the global economy is heavily influenced by empty verbal speculation. Now it is impossible to trace real economic trends with market manipulation for mercenary purposes.
dophyte

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

China has also invested in a trade agreement called BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa). It is much like the European Union and NAFTA, which aim to decrease or eliminate import and export tariffs, as well as to promote the free flow of goods across border countries. The primary driver for, the creation of trade agreements, is the economic model for comparative advantage, which states: the ability of an individual or group to carry out a particular economic activity (such as making a specific product) more efficiently than another activity.
ganate5

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

For starters, there’s no group of people or even an organization that ‘runs’ the global economy; it is simply too large of a task to deploy onto any one group of people. However, there are thousands of analysts, CEO’s, politicians, Central Banks etc. That play significant roles in the everyday developments of the global economy. Do they know what they are doing? Of course they do - in a sense - are they perfect? Nope, only a computer can achieve that type of perfection.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

Now China has 819 billionaires. The other side of world economy or technology transfer can be seen with China, India and Pakistan making war planes, Now China has all kinds of stealth and 5th generation war planes.

Gold and Silver are universal investments. So buyers of gold and Silver get more money whenever worldwide people buy Gold and Silver and Chinese government is encouraging investments in gold and Silver since 2012.

China indeed is a super power. Like what they do in the west Philippine sea where they make an artificial island which is more like an airbase which makes a threat to the neighboring countries. If the world economy is in a rally high, then China is not the one that would be left behind.
That is one country that is really trying as much as possible to gain grounds and seeing ways they can penetrate to become the country with the power. However, this is not that easy! The world economy in general really do have a lot of influences when it comes to international relations and that totally depends on who is getting the most benefit and who is getting the least benefit.

I believe it is something that we cannot actually discard in a way as it is necessary. Basically, China has become the country with a very huge level of exportation with a lot flowing in from all over the world, so I agree, they cannot be ruled out when making references to the world economy.
there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of fast and large growing economy in the world .
China is the leading country in exports and of course has the biggest economy in the world. They are making almost everything for everyone from I month to 100 years. Their economy is growing day by day because the demand is increasing and so their exports. They have strong economic policies. Now they are making CPEC which is a unique project for their exports.
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

In my opinion world economy in each country can stand alone depend on one country.if they have the knowledge on how to respond on decision making and there is a possible on trade.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

How much, in your opinion, has international relations influenced the world economy and what do you think about it?

International relation has a good impact by the countries who involve of this activity. International affairs is talking about the economy if other country could advice or help the allied country. It is more important to grow the economy of any individual country.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Now bitcoin has no influence on the world economy because it is still very young. But to develop the economy is the purpose of Fiat. Bitcoin is an attempt by people to protect their savings from banks and government. We work a lot but we do not have the opportunity to receive a decent payment for work because our money is constantly disposed of by others. Break this job system for bitcoin.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

If we talk about world economy in the relation of cryptocurrency business especially bitcoin as the number one of all crypto coin, I think our economic world become more stable with the used of bitcoin as a main source of world income to the living people on which those people contributes large taxes to government on the country they are living. And even bitcoin is not legaly paying taxes but still there was a huge contributions of taxes to the government because of people who convert bitcoin into real paper money.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

What i am concerned about is the third world countries which are not yet still progressing. People who are capable should help those for them to develop.
Yes i do think we should help each other but in fact they didnt, they make relation just to make their own country rich. For example look at etheopia and other poor country, no one help them cause they dont have anything to offer.
Talking about helping each other, I am sure you have not forgotten that no country will help another without having anything to gain from it. That is a fact. Forget all that you may see but what happens beneath is much more. International relations has influenced the economy is a lot of ways which has brought about being positive as well as some negativity depending on each of the country in question. Taking a look alone on even import and export, we all know the ones making the best out of all that.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Surely every country has its own currency. And every country will not always grow. in my opinion, the world economy is also clearly not always going to grow.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

I think, if the bitcoin will became a unite, worldwide currency and payment methood, everything about this would be way easier than i is for now!
Kraken Dead
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I think in future all economy will change and we can image it. Only high forces know what will be Shocked
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

As one man cannot be an island, so it is with countries. The world economy is inter-dependent. A war in an oil rich country will trigger an increase in world per barrel cost of crude oil. Differences in currencies and exchange rate have been the bane of world trade albeit world economy.This challenge can be solved perfectly by cryptocurrency. As Central  banks are recognizing bitcoin, soon the discrepancies  will be over and world economy boosted.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

I think, if the bitcoin will became a unite, worldwide currency and payment methood, everything about this would be way easier than i is for now!

and we can have one currency which could use in all country and we don't have to confuse about the difference. maybe in the future, we can see this will happen as cryptocurrency has a good chance to be used in the future. people will see bitcoin and other coins as an alternative payment system so they will use cryptocurrency because, with cryptocurrency, they will get the benefits and advantages of the cryptocurrency.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

World economy is one of the most important think. if men hard working then the world economy is increase day by day high .men dependent on the economy .because of our national economy is highest other country .a country is higher top ,if the economy site was very hard .so all men helpful hard work and save our world economy .
Although we are all hardworking if a certain company does not give us a fair treatment with what we are earning then nothing will really happen, still poor becomes poor and rich will be more rich, but if we will work hark at the right strategy or way just like here in crypto for sure we will all gonna change our life.
Hard work does not have anything to do with the world economy. Do not get me wrong, labor is definitely part of the economy of any country, but when it comes to world economy, there is so much to it as most of it balls down on international relations between countries with a chunk of it on importation and exportation.

Yes, countries with a lot to export will really get the best economically but in the global sense, I guess there is a part everyone simply has to play.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

a country can not stand alone, so I think that international relations is very important. like humans who need other human beings.

yes, international relation is really important for every country especially for develop country, it can help to accelerate the process of economic development. International relations can also help in maintaining international peace, security and stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: