Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please help  (Read 186 times)
Oskatro (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

few year ago I register in some exchange wallet, but i forgot address , does anyone knows where username starts with N for example N105512
sorry if its not in right tred
Thanks
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

few year ago I register in some exchange wallet, but i forgot address , does anyone knows where username starts with N for example N105512
Thanks

It'll be very difficult to help you there. If you don't remember the email address, then you can't do much about it.
A username that starts with an N ... like .. Nakamoto ?
Is that you ?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

You might want to re-write your question, as I could barely understand what you mean. Anyway, hopefully I get what you mean.

Taking a look at coinmarketcap, exchanges that starts with the letter 'N' are only the "Negocie Coins" exchange, and "Neraex" exchange. Depending on how long the "few years ago" you're implying, the exchange you're referring to might already be non-existent right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

As said before, please try to write your question more understandable.

If you forgot your user name how should anyone of us know it even if you give the starting letter 'n'?
There are millions of millions of possibilities out there.

Try to remember what email you have used and check there if you can find an old email.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

Thanks

It'll be very difficult to help you there. If you don't remember the email address, then you can't do much about it.
Is that you ?
I dont't understand if what OP is looking really for,  is it an exchange? ,or a username? Anyway, try to visit your old email messages you might find there some notifications or verification links before, or if you lose also your email, maybe you have number incorporated with that email to backup it. If none, just learn from this and be responsible the next time.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

Thanks

Is that you ?
I dont't understand if what OP is looking really for,  is it an exchange? ,or a username? Anyway, try to visit your old email messages you might find there some notifications or verification links before, or if you lose also your email, maybe you have number incorporated with that email to backup it. If none, just learn from this and be responsible the next time.

It seems to me that he is looking for an exchange where everyone was assigned a unique ID starting with N....

Anyways, maybe they were stolen? take a look here to see if you recognize the wallet name:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin#Theft_and_exchange_shutdowns

If that doesn't pan out, maybe look through here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bitcoin_companies, to see if you maybe recognize the company name behind your wallet?

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

If you remember the address mail of your inscription in that exchange site i think you can comeback your account also you can know your username just send a message to support of that site and explain to them your problem exactly and don't forget to send to them the address mail of your inscription
Oskatro (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Thanks

Is that you ?

It seems to me that he is looking for an exchange where everyone was assigned a unique ID starting with N....

Anyways, maybe they were stolen? take a look here to see if you recognize the wallet name:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin#Theft_and_exchange_shutdowns

If that doesn't pan out, maybe look through here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bitcoin_companies, to see if you maybe recognize the company name behind your wallet?

yes you clever boy! and the question was -  looking for an exchange where everyone was assigned a unique ID starting with N.... followed by 6 random numbers. it was like bank
Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Thanks

Is that you ?

Grin Grin Grin
bristi_

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

same here's *

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

How could anyone of us help you when you only Know the first letter of your username.No one could help you with your problem,there's no solution in that.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

How could anyone of us help you when you only Know the first letter of your username.No one could help you with your problem,there's no solution in that.

He hopes that somebody here uses this exchange and has a similar user ID.

OP, if you registered on an exchange you should've received a verification email. Check your known emails maybe you still have that message.
What was the currency the exchange was using? Was it BTC only or an altcoin exchange? Was it a small one, local? Did it have your local fiat currency?
The more you can remember the better are your chances.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oskatro (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

He hopes that somebody here uses this exchange and has a similar user ID.

OP, if you registered on an exchange you should've received a verification email. Check your known emails maybe you still have that message.
What was the currency the exchange was using? Was it BTC only or an altcoin exchange? Was it a small one, local? Did it have your local fiat currency?
The more you can remember the better are your chances.

The thing is that I use email special for that purpose wich I also forget, I writhed notes in my notes and there is only login and password, but somehow I forget that exchange bank name, it was quite popular I say 5 years ago, what I remember that to get money there I should youse some 3rd company, couldn't  do with card, but it was working because I made few payments and after that never used since.
Thanks guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: