Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

The technology era of 4.0 will have many businesses accepting bitcoin payments and online exchanges. I think this is also an incentive for electronic money to grow. Small businesses also gradually accept the exchange of passwords.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

Small businesses are small, which has small amounts of investment and as a result of profits. And as for many representatives of small business there is a great temptation giving less to get more. Kriiptovylyuta provides an opportunity not only to conduct an anonymous business, but also taking into account the market movements to obtain a significant income due to its changes

If this business gives you an income which is stable, there is no need to sell it. Just use the profits from it to invest in the cryptocurrencies. It will double your earnings.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

Yes, why not? I actually think that small business may really cooperate with variety of crypto things because small business usually seek for all the possibilities to improve their profits and to spread the word.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Yes, Small business should really take advantage to sell for cyrptocurrency although its a big risks to take but everything is worth every painonce you can see that you have joined the correct market.
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Though how  much small the capital of your business but the value of cryptocurrency are there and referrence of your of your business is in digital forms in equivalent,   so those samall business  can use decimal equivalent to its actual value.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

most merchants worldwide are running their business in cryptocurrency they are finding new cryptocurrency adding as payment system and pundix is offering merchant service so we can see mass adoption may happen
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Small businesses are much more careful but it still depends on their appetite for risks. An online business would work if they just only accept btc or btc and eth. Either of the two is fine to make their business earn profit but right now with the recent crash, I don't think they'll get the most benefit they can earn.
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

For now realizing the use of bitcoin for small business is a bit far from reality. The reason is selling things in this manner requires internet connection which is a burden to pay for small businesses. I think what is more approriate than doing this is to start it from the big investors down to the least. Given that they have good capital and returns they would certainly qualify for such idea and that loses are not so much to worry about.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

I believe that it is not just related with the motivation but on a broader scale, we don't have recognization for the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the legal grounds. That is one of the obstacles to the growth of cryptocurrencies in the retail sector. When I discuss the feasibility of cryptocurrencies with the shopkeepers in the market, most of them are concerned about a legal aspect of it instead of technological aspect. However, I am optimistic about the crypto friendly market environment within the next 5 to 10 years from now.
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

Entry to the business needs a sharp mind and consistency in dealing and trading. Even you start with small funds, you can grow hulk provided your investment is long term. Besides, you can also invest the money you earn from your small business in the crypto business. Investing in Bitcoin is a good business and people have made huge profits as well.
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

Onlinenstores like amazon ond few other sites have option that paying with crypto currency which is just the initiative so in the coming years the crypto currwncy users will increase which also gives the merchant to use crypto currency payments.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

There has been many talks about using bitcoin as payment in small stores as well as reataurants, I think it is gonna be great, but he problem is, that it is very risky, the value of cryptocurrency is very volatile, making the income of the store unpredictable, if you are selling things and you got no clear income, then that is gonna be a disaster. The risk is just too high for small stores to take.
Indeed using digital currency for payment is not a new topic in our forum.  No one can deny that cryptocurrency covers a big risk because in fact, as we all know that highly volatile is such a core feature of this field , its price is not stable anymore , thus if an organization doesn’t have a good experience, it can get into bankruptcy .These days, the number of small business which accepts bitcoin for paying is much increasing gradually; nevertheless, it is still restrictive .
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
Businesses are not ready to work with bitcoin unless a solution like Lightning is fully implemented.
Imagine an online store where several thousand micro-transactions are made hourly - I suppose it could take up to several hours to confirm such transactions, and that's indeed very compromising for business activity.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

I think for ordinary people it is very difficult to understand what cryptocurrency is.To use cryptocurrency a large number of people need to create a platform that will optimize the work with it.To make it simple and convenient.Then the business will begin to attract cryptocurrency.
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

I think the percentage may be about 5-7% all over the world. Yeah, it's small, but to me it's real because many people don't know anything about crypto and those who do also understand its risks and volatility.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

I think that it just must be ready for this because its a good possibility for it to go really high along crypto, those who will take the risk will take profits as well.

Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

ready or not ready if cryptocurrency has been implemented in a country all business circles must also take part in it
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

In my own opinion, I think that small businesses are still not yet ready to accept crypto currencies since it is still not yet accepted worldwide so most likely big companies will be the ones to accept them but I do not think ownser of small businesses would take that big risk for now since they are again, just small players in the industry. Maybe once cryptos gain the global acceptance maybe then even small businesses would join them.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

I think is they are afraid of bitcoins. As they already know that bitcoins are decentralized and no one can make any things conceived from them. That is why when they are in governments and making big corruption, these bitcoins could be of big stoppers for them to do so. And only thus they want bitcoins to be banned.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Onlinenstores like amazon ond few other sites have option that paying with crypto currency which is just the initiative so in the coming years the crypto currwncy users will increase which also gives the merchant to use crypto currency payments.
This question is not clear. I do not understand what it means. Do you mean that selling items for cryptocurrency or selling your running business to buy cryptocurrency? If you mean that selling items against cryptocurrency then I think that now many big sites and companies are offering their items and services for bitcoin. They accept bitcoin as their payments and the rest will start soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: