Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For bounty program rule, what's your opinion: "making weekly report or not"  (Read 496 times)
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

Well, it depends on what the bounty manager wants. In my own view, I think making weekly reports is for them to be sure if the works are genuine or not so as not be dashing rewards out for bounty hunters anyhow.
My view.

Thank you for you awesome opinion, you are right it is good when bounty managers give us not enough stakes, so that we can send them the report link and ask them send rewards for us. Good idea.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

It depends on the bounty manager (Just like what the other user said) they're the one who who's going to implement rules. However there are some disadvantages in "NOT" making weekly reports including:

• The abused users will make the required work in the last day of the campaign or will finish all the jobs in 1 day.
• If the above happens, the advertisement of the campaign or the traffic is low.
• It would be hard for the manager to put stakes in the participants (Except if he/she will put the stakes at the end of the campaign)

This is just according to my perspective, but if you're a manager you should conduct a weekly report because it shows that the campaign is organize. So far I haven't seen any campaigns that didn't require the participants to make weekly reports. I think it's one of the standard rules in the bounty "Make a weekly report". I think you're referring to social media campaign right?

Wow, you help me easy to understand why we have to make weekly report. The purpose of the bounty task is adverting, the advertisement's result with high traffic will help the project go successfully. Many thanks.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

• If the above happens, the advertisement of the campaign or the traffic is low.
• It would be hard for the manager to put stakes in the participants (Except if he/she will put the stakes at the end of the campaign) Smiley

In my opinion i think if not make weekly report, they have to a special tool to help them check how the bounty participants work and put stakes for who deserve it. Thank you very much.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Dear friends,
As my opinion, depend on the campaign (twitter, facebook, reddit, signature, translate...), they require different ways to report. Because there are some tools allow they can check what the participants do on some platforms without report so the campaign base on that flatform they don't require weekly report. But some campaigns there are no tool help to check, they must do manually so they require we must report to help them check easier.
Of course, I like to do the campaigns without weekly report than with report.
For the bounty partitions, i think almost members do not like weekly report. But such as the idea of some people here, they say that the weekly report help the bounty managers to access and manage their job easily an quickly. Thank you.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Could you please provide some bounty programs do not need to make weekly report? Thank you for your sharing.
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

I do not know specifically why some require reports of some not, but there may be those managers who do not require reports to use any bots to verify the execution. And those who take reports do everything manually (just an opinion). Worked with those and with those results in both cases good!
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

The manager of Hotachy always checks everything clearly and does not need to do any reports. It only requires a couple of retweets reposts a week. Counting leads weekly in the table (counts as bids). I have been working with him for a long time (I recommend)
rolando1994

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

I would rather agree to a bounty program that implements mandatory weekly reporting. because we can be more diligent again in the imagination of projects that we follow at this time. and the loss is only a matter of time.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

For the bounty of managers of the advantages of reports is that they are easier to verify. Also, if you publish reports in a topic, topic will always hang in the top and it will be visible to everyone, this is a plus for the company.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Could you please provide some bounty programs do not need to make weekly report? Thank you for your sharing.
On the platform, Bountyhive https://bountyhive.io/browse#  reports are not needed, but it is difficult to get there to participate in the new company.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

The Bountyhive platform(https://bountyhive.io) does not require reports, but it's difficult to participate in a new company, try, maybe you'll be lucky)))
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

It all depends on the project manager. Maybe the manager at some point checks people on bots. Another option is that the manager has a special software for checking reports.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:53:27 PM
Merited by zumzumro (1)

There are different reporting modes. It differs from campaign to campaign. Some managers want a weekly report, others want a final one. Personally, it seems normal to me as long as you get a stake a week, sending weekly reports. This shows much more consistency and rigor, which makes the project a serious one. I recommend you choose projects that require weekly reporting. Ease the work of both the manager and yours.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

I see many bounty programs are requiring to make weekly report but some the other do not require to make weekly report. Do you know why?
What do you think about the advantage and disadvantage? Thank you.

that's what irritates me, we have to work harder to work in the campaign.
in the past, average campaigns did not have to report our work every week, unlike many reporting rules for now.
TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

Weekly reports yes are good, as it decreases the managers' workload. But for the participants also increases. So it's always good to see a balance between the two.

ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

For example, bounty campaign managed by Sylon, there are no participants need to report their work weekly cause Sylon has bot to collect all the link automatically but with the others you still have to report it on Bounty thread cause managers need to check it themselves.

The advantage of reporting weekly is that bounty thread will be pumped weekly as well but the disadvantage is it's a little bit hard to collect report of participants weekly and participants also can have mistake because of so many links need to be reported Smiley)

A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:47:55 PM by A.SanchezNo7

There are some project no need report.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

The weekly reporting rule is very good for me because all participants will be regular to make their weekly report. And bounty manager will be very helpful to calculate the stake in every week.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Weekly reports have helps managers to do there work. I think it is good rule.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

The weekly reporting rule is very good for me because all participants will be regular to make their weekly report. And bounty manager will be very helpful to calculate the stake in every week.

Yes, I agree with you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: