Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market to suffer from strong correction  (Read 2106 times)
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

yes you are right now the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a very strong price correction so that a lot of cryptocurrency prices are falling because a lot of traders are panicking because of bad news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

so long corrections up to 12 months, bitcoin may stay at the current price but other krypto freefall in the krypto market while eth is really back to experiencing the ups and downs at this time.
hope blockchain correction as soon as possible if it happens
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

At the moment it looks like the strong downfall has stopped but that still doesn't mean that corrections are over.
Just at the first glance it looks that market is more stable now but this can change any time so it would be wise to use to buy more coins. The correction will not last forever so be prepared when the price start to rise again.

I agree with your strategy and I prefer discipline to get a 1-3% margin for each transaction even though the market fluctuations are very large and this remains profitable
This is kind of positive thinking which all of us need to have, if market price is getting down then it does not mean we are in lose infect we are getting more chances to buy at low price, if price will be behind correcting then it will be good time for sellers but for those who are still have no bitcoin will be worry about it, just have fun and buy more price is not yet high.
amadi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

I wonder what the best source is "out there" for reliable data and analysis on the crypto market development. Do we know ho much VC's hold and what (and when) they do with their investments?
medconindi

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

I do not believe that FUD is causing panic so people should calm down
Cryptocurrency is essential in the development of technology and in the future
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

At the moment it looks like the strong downfall has stopped but that still doesn't mean that corrections are over.
Just at the first glance it looks that market is more stable now but this can change any time so it would be wise to use to buy more coins. The correction will not last forever so be prepared when the price start to rise again.

I agree with your strategy and I prefer discipline to get a 1-3% margin for each transaction even though the market fluctuations are very large and this remains profitable
This is kind of positive thinking which all of us need to have, if market price is getting down then it does not mean we are in lose infect we are getting more chances to buy at low price, if price will be behind correcting then it will be good time for sellers but for those who are still have no bitcoin will be worry about it, just have fun and buy more price is not yet high.
Agree with you falling market is not only lose but sometimes it can be good opportunity for us to buy at low price and hold until the price will recover sooner, I am one of those who invested to it for years, investing in bitcoin and using it is really an interesting tasking because with this we can learn how to use crypto and how to make money from it.
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

the correction has since been happening, I hope the market becomes stable soon and prices begin to appreciate
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

I also believe that this is a very good time for investors to buy their very good coin at a very cheap price. Opportunities always exist in this market and every investor will have different views. I am very hopeful that this market will grow again in the last months of this year.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

I believe in the potential of bitcoin in the long run to give a sweet value based on real life adoption and usage, but assuming a strong correction like the OP said, or just assuming a huge price for the future, is just what has turned this market into a purely speculative market and that is not helping.
reportcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

It sounds so horrible what happened on the coin market lately. The market has not yet improved. There has been no significant change. Prices are still and down like playing the heart of crypto traders.
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

I believe in the potential of bitcoin in the long run to give a sweet value based on real life adoption and usage, but assuming a strong correction like the OP said, or just assuming a huge price for the future, is just what has turned this market into a purely speculative market and that is not helping.
Yeah it is right and that is the reason that people are not investing in bitcoin. This attitude will continue for long time. People will wait for the good times and good times will come when people will invest in bitcoin. Both are waiting for each other. When the investment cap goes up the strong corrections will also diminish, but the problem is that people are waiting for corrections to stop.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

I think the cryptocurrency price in the market has experienced a very strong correction because before the price of bitcoin prices that had soared up made prices have to have a very high correction as well and maybe a pattern of bitcoin price movements will occur from the incident.
Polio1989

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

Yes and I'm very believe after the corrections everything will go back to normal
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

Could it be nevertheless regarded as the modification in the event that this drop beyond it's cost prior to this spiked greatly? Simply because I do think it's not the modification, however, an accident through celestial satellite to a planet. There isn't any modification about this 12 months personally however just failures as well as uncommon recoveries.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

There's nothing to worry of fear about cryptomarket suffering from strong correction for it will help maintain a reasonable price, rather than seeing cryptocurrencies with market price. In other words, cryptocurrency correction brings healthy result especially to new crypto investors as the price is not so high giving them chance to expand their crypto portfolio.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

Yes and I'm very believe after the corrections everything will go back to normal
Indeed it will happen price and value of bitcoin will recover very soon because it is spreading all over the world, correction is good for anything we have in our life so better to make investment soon we will see high price then we will be happy for making such wise decision, all kind of corrections will soon over and it will be only profit left behind so better trust our skills and keep investing even in time of correction.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

There's nothing to worry of fear about cryptomarket suffering from strong correction for it will help maintain a reasonable price, rather than seeing cryptocurrencies with market price. In other words, cryptocurrency correction brings healthy result especially to new crypto investors as the price is not so high giving them chance to expand their crypto portfolio.
 If you want to take the real advantage of this correction period then you should buy low and sell high, red day of bitcoin should be taken as an opportunity than selling for panic, it is good to invest more and sell nothing at red, those who has not enough money will have to join campaign as well, so it will keep them aware of market situation as well as about the changes and correction, so hoping for the best soon the price of bitcoin will recover and will be high.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

I think these are the stages of development that emerging markets like cryptocurrency need to undergo in order to grow more stable in the future. I believe everything will stabilize once it reaches the required coverage.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

It sounds so horrible what happened on the coin market lately. The market has not yet improved. There has been no significant change. Prices are still and down like playing the heart of crypto traders.
Crypto traders are also wonder what is going on. Why the market is so red and when will good times come so that can make some money. Ups and downs are now the nature of bitcoin. When there is a little bit raise in the price, the next day people see more dip in the price. This situation is not bearable for investors because they are stuck between the ups and downs of bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: