Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market to suffer from strong correction  (Read 2106 times)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

yes you are right the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place now seems to be suffering because the price is currently collapsing and being very cheap, the volume of bitcoin is also getting lower this is probably bad news for traders and as a test to stay patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will collapse by 90% within the next 12 months, analysts predict, but those coins that survive this correction are expected to grow tremendously.

On 7 May, US financial regulators, the US Commission on Futures Trading (CFTC) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), will hold a meeting at which they will discuss, whether Ethereum tokens should be classified as securities.

Source: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9391-forecast-cryptocurrency-market-to-suffer-from-strong-correction
This was predicted since last year and whoever is predicting it now is coming late cause it’s already happening before the month of May the op posted this. Price is already down and I don’t think there is any coin that survived it, not even Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoinor any altcoin survived it. Bitcoin has fallen from a price close to $20k and down to $6k +. That’s a huge fall. Same thing was what happened to ETH and the rest.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

yes you are right and I think this is a very normal movement because after experiencing a very high price increase it is very reasonable if the price falls and corrects this badly, and it depends on your mentality that is still strong to stay or sell your assets which of course will make you lose.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

The market for cryptocurrency has been volatile and investors need to prepare themselves to develop in this market. I believe cryptocurrency is in its infancy and investors still have a lot of opportunities to grow in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Nothing to correct. The greatest fall of all the cryptocurrencies replaced this correction this winter. Thus, I have been waiting for the bullish trend of the market.
Nmizu

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

It is nothing more than fud by some author,now adays author are thinking themself expert in crypto trading and using some technical skills and they are drawing base less prediction.unless whales decided to dump the price no one can shift this much change but yes correction are needed to suit technical analysis
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

There's nothing to worry of fear about cryptomarket suffering from strong correction for it will help maintain a reasonable price, rather than seeing cryptocurrencies with market price. In other words, cryptocurrency correction brings healthy result especially to new crypto investors as the price is not so high giving them chance to expand their crypto portfolio.
I think these are the stages of development that emerging markets like cryptocurrency need to undergo in order to grow more stable in the future. I believe everything will stabilize once it reaches the required coverage.
I think that after bear market from there the Bull market will recover and it will give lot of profit to the people who hold their coins in the bear market.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

There's nothing to worry of fear about cryptomarket suffering from strong correction for it will help maintain a reasonable price, rather than seeing cryptocurrencies with market price. In other words, cryptocurrency correction brings healthy result especially to new crypto investors as the price is not so high giving them chance to expand their crypto portfolio.
I think these are the stages of development that emerging markets like cryptocurrency need to undergo in order to grow more stable in the future. I believe everything will stabilize once it reaches the required coverage.
we have waited for 9  months and now I hope that in the last three months the market will recover and become bullish,  will reach its all time high.
jetteodo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will collapse by 90% within the next 12 months, analysts predict, but those coins that survive this correction are expected to grow tremendously.

On 7 May, US financial regulators, the US Commission on Futures Trading (CFTC) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), will hold a meeting at which they will discuss, whether Ethereum tokens should be classified as securities.

Source: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9391-forecast-cryptocurrency-market-to-suffer-from-strong-correction
Don’t trust all these predictions, they are never correct. When price shows a little sign of increase you will start seeing them coming in with predictions that price will rise 90%, but if that doesn’t happen and you see price falling down instead of going up as they predicted, they will change the topic to telling you that rice will fall 90%. What these people do is just to confuse people and if you keep on with them it’s going to be a big failure.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

I think this has a point where many projects and new ICOs are scam, sometimes because the new project and ICO cannot survive the current market conditions which continue to decline. I assume that crypto will experience maturity and that those who cannot survive will die automatically. when this hard correction continues, the next crypto will soar and only the best will survive

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
milesfull

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Does anyone know when this crisis will end???
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Nothing to correct. The greatest fall of all the cryptocurrencies replaced this correction this winter. Thus, I have been waiting for the bullish trend of the market.
I am also waiting for the market to recover and I believe that is also the hope of many long-term investors in this market. The cryptocurrency market has been falling for too long and causing a lot of losses for investors in 2018 and now is a good time for the market to recover.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Don’t trust all these predictions, they are never correct. When price shows a little sign of increase you will start seeing them coming in with predictions that price will rise 90%, but if that doesn’t happen and you see price falling down instead of going up as they predicted, they will change the topic to telling you that rice will fall 90%. What these people do is just to confuse people and if you keep on with them it’s going to be a big failure.
Yeah it is right cryptocurrency market is suffering from great correction. The price fluctuates on daily and even hourly basis. But I think it is also good for crypto traders because they can make handsome profits from these corrections. In these days I think the price is quite good and there is nothing wrong with the price. It is according to the market cap and will grow gradually.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
helo

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

I am also waiting for the market to recover and I believe that is also the hope of many long-term investors in this market. The cryptocurrency market has been falling for too long and causing a lot of losses for investors in 2018 and now is a good time for the market to recover.
I hope we will see grow in the begining of 2019
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will be very difficult to collapse up to more than 90% because I think bitcoin still has a very high demand that makes the price of bitcoin persist and can become very expensive someday you will only regret giving false information like this .
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

I think there is no palmist in this forum because only they can say something about the future. How can one know when will this bearish situation ends? I know only one solution and those is when we all put our money in crypto and motivate and convince others to invest in crypto especially in bitcoin, the market cap will increase and by this way this bearish situation will turn into positive.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

Yes I believed that cryptocurrency will regain it strong. However, so many people in the cryptosystem now panic sale their asset. Besides, their is not in this that didn't take time to grown for the betterment of the success. This time in cryptosystem is to make us gain.
Mophadiarus

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Cause the market to be heavily regulated cryptocurrency? May be due in part to the impact of investors on the market.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

We all are waiting for the bullish trend of the market, but the problem is that no one is investing in bitcoin. If there is no investor in the market, how the price will go up and bullish trend will start? We all just want that before my investment the price should more up and when I realize that now the market gave green signal, I should put my money in it.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

I think there is no palmist in this forum because only they can say something about the future. How can one know when will this bearish situation ends? I know only one solution and those is when we all put our money in crypto and motivate and convince others to invest in crypto especially in bitcoin, the market cap will increase and by this way this bearish situation will turn into positive.
Yeah it is right that the market is suffering from correction these days. Now people are doubtful about the future of bitcoin because this bearish situation is for several months and there is no growth in the price. Now investors are hopeless from the future of bitcoin. It is all due to huge dip in the price in start of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: