Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
Bitcoin is such a thing for which investment will be never late.But you must keep the statistics and analyze that when the price of bitcoin will again fall..and if you are going for trading then you must have to keep patience..because some people are there who are buying and selling them instantly..they are doing nothing but they are doing their own loss by paying high transaction fees.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

Nothing is late for an investment in bitcoin.
In the many coin bitcoins you can buy and also you resell.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Emprit86

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

we do not know bitcoin will last forever or not and until next year, so let's invest now because I do not know will last until the next, I do not want to menyianyiakan opportunity at this time because bitcoin is currently popular and very ascending drastically meaning currently bitcoinsedang famous menduniadan and I sure will forever though not forever but unfortunately if bitcoin does not last forever it's a pity that, but I am sure and believe that the bitcoin of the future will add to the success of other investors including ourselves.
leek2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

It's not too late, but now the game is more difficult. 95% trader lose in crypto market.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

we do not know bitcoin will last forever or not and until next year, so let's invest now because I do not know will last until the next, I do not want to menyianyiakan opportunity at this time because bitcoin is currently popular and very ascending drastically meaning currently bitcoinsedang famous menduniadan and I sure will forever though not forever but unfortunately if bitcoin does not last forever it's a pity that, but I am sure and believe that the bitcoin of the future will add to the success of other investors including ourselves.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

of course not, bitcoin investment is not too late today because bitcoin prices are currently experiencing price declines, making this moment a very good moment to start bitcoin investment.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

there are no words to invest in bitcoin at this time is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I dare and I learn to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest digital stocks different from different isvestasi in the world, I believe and I hoping bitcoin to get ahead and become a master of all investments.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

Yes I think that what you have said is true. Having Bitcoin is actually not too late. Few people know about cryptocurrency and its benefits. that's why I think it will still bloom and the price will continue to rise and exceed all the time high.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

There is nothing late in investing a most stable crypto as leading digital money in the market it will run and going as members will grow in number due to its demands. Start even in small amount and you will see results few months more.
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

For me, there are no such things as late when you want to invest in Bitcoin. just invest when you are ready and when you already know the risks of investing. but for many, it's good to invest when the value hits it's lowest. but it's still up to the investor. so I suggest take time to study first before investing in Bitcoin
mkcube

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

For me, its not too late for you to invest now in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is fluctuating so you do not have to worry. We can see the market that other coins are experincing increase then its time to buy.
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

You are never late on investing bitcoin. The price is unpredictable you should wait till the proces goes lower to buy then high to sell it. Its a matter of time and patience in order to be profitable in bitcoin
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

You can only be late when you don't invest today, bitcoin investment is one of the shortest way to become millionaire, only if you know when to invest and when not to invest.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

Bitcoin is going up since the second week of April and has  since held on between $8k to $9k. It is still good time to invest in Bitcoin considering the high made last year. There is still space of growth before we hit the high of last year
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

It's never been late to invest in bitcoin as this is a currency that is progressing and will continue to go further. If you want to see how great bitcoin's achievement is, try to check it's price history chart and later you will be amazed that it can surely give you good reward from your investment.
digroske

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

I believe in bitcoin, Fluctuations of the rate is normal for any currency. It's never too late to invest in the financial market, including bitcoins. since this market is still very young, which means that it has great prospects
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

No , it is not late to invest in bitcoin .Because sooner the value of bitcoin will be higher than now. So , The more you wait for the increases value of this the more you have a chance to get a higher value.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

in my opinion if you just joined can not feel the benefits of using this bitcoin. because it is still new need a few months and even years to get very satisfactory results and also many great benefits by chasing the bounty available and also in gift with the rank of existing rank, the more merit we get then our rank will be higher, the higher our rank then the higher also income and also the bonus will be greater and may also be able to live a day. So much from me, thanks.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

I believe in bitcoin, Fluctuations of the rate is normal for any currency. It's never too late to invest in the financial market, including bitcoins. since this market is still very young, which means that it has great prospects
in my opinion if you just joined can not feel the benefits of using this bitcoin. because it is still new need a few months and even years to get very satisfactory results and also many great benefits by chasing the bounty available and also in gift with the rank of existing rank, the more merit we get then our rank will be higher, the higher our rank then the higher also income and also the bonus will be greater and may also be able to live a day. So much from me, thanks.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:20 AM
Merited by Aleksabit (5)

If bitcoin could reach almost $20.000, it can surely go up more than $9000. It is never late, Bitcoin is always going up in long term, so don't be afraid to buy it at the current price, it is going to be at least $10.000 this month, just be patient and don't panic, you can still make a good profit if you wait long enough.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: