Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
I do not think it's too late in investing with bitcoin buying and holding off selling when the selling price is high if we only see the price with a short period of time it's so little profit we also have to see its graph of the year
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

no. it is not too late because bitcoin for now is just starting its journey to reach the top. means that to defeat all the opponents of bitcoin which are the other coins that are only a scam. this is just the beginning of bitcoin. it will not end yet. it will last forever. investing in bitcoin is pretty fun. we can get money easily and fast. it will change our life. it will make our lives better that before.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

It is never too late for a good and growing thing like bitcoin. When there is a chance of bitcoin down it is a good time to buy. currently bitcoin prices are under 10000 USD this is the right time to buy. Or if our capital is not too much we can try buying ethereum coins and ripples. The current ripple price drops this time to buy it. Many predict the ripple will flourish.

tarumijo7

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

It is never too late. In 2 years we will be at  $100k price levels and when you look back and think these times, you'll feel so dumb for not buying from these cheap prices. you can buy bitcoin now, this is the time to buy before at the end of 2018.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

There is nothing to late when it comes to investing to bitcoin because bitcoin is somehow related to become a future currency that can be used by people on investments and a currency in transaction in the form of crypto. It could also provide much better system compare to fiat because it has a decentralized system that could give more chance for people to earn and to have a good investments in the future.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

If I think you are not late if you invest bitcoin now. Precisely now is a good opportunity to invest bitcoin. Because bitcoin is currently down so it can be fairly cheap. Smiley
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

So around 4% of the world's population own bitcoins. It makes sense. And we are 7.5 billion people in this world. Even a billion people owning and using bitcoin for their daily transactions could probably make it price at $1 million each.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

It's never late to buy bitcoin. The main thing is to choose the right time to buy. For example, the price of BTC fell from $9900 to $9000 in 2 days.
I believe that $ 9000 is a good buy price, because I expect bitcoin to grow above $ 10,000.

Gigafart

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

I hope its not to late. I just bought a bitcoin this week lol. A lot of institutional interests the past couple of weeks.......  Shocked
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

In general, it's never late to invest in financial market and crypto or bitcoin also. The reason is quite simple: although you are older and older, the financial market is still young. As you can see, bitcoin and crypto market has emerged for some years and it's too young to compare with stock or commodities market which has existed for hundreds of years.

Yes, That is right. Someone can consider late to invest today when looking at the price of bitcoin today. It has been much higher than december last year. But please note that bitcoin price today still can keep rising higher or dropping lower depending on supply and demand. Price of bitcoin will fluctuate everyday , up and down that allows you to get profit for your investment in bitcoin.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

There are a lot of articles probably false information about the cryptocurrency world. These articles claim that its very wrong to invest  and it will crash at any moment. However, I find that hard to believe, its a matter of reading and probably consulting someone who knows better about the cryptoccurrencies before investing, I say.
cemburu

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

I do not think it's too late to start Bitcoin.
Although the price of Bitcoin is now quite expensive, you have a great chance to succeed with Bitcoin.
Do it wholeheartedly and vigorously then you will generate huge profits from Bitcoin.
Many have proved, and now you have to prove yourself.
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

Market is now taken over by bulls. Bad fake news here and there.
I still believe in BTC long-term investment, but don't wait for quick profits. I would say buying anywhere below 10 000 is ok, can't see it drop much lower with futures and many new investors
PINIK

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

It's never too late.Still we have enough time. Bitcoin price are always increased. Still bitcoin price are low,that's the right time , So you can invest now for a better future .
Chopmoney

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

If bitcoin could reach almost $20.000, it can surely go up more than $9000. It is never late, Bitcoin is always going up in long term, so don't be afraid to buy it at the current price, it is going to be at least $10.000 this month
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

never late for invest in bitcoin.today is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin.because every years value of bitcoin increase.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

No, It is not too late for investing bitcoin.It is the right time to buy it. when the price is low, you buy and wait until the price high. then you sell it.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

you can do right now if you want to invest in bitcoin because the price is down too deep and I think this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. this day, bitcoin price is down until $8543 and it might get down too deep if there is no support but I think the price will back to increase later. you need to invest with fast if you don't want to be late because, after this, I think the price will bounce up and reach the highest price again.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

The important is investing in it on the righttime.The crypto money market is a very fast changing stock market. The prices are fluctuating too much.Bitcoin prices at the end of the year will rise again. Before you regret it is better to invest now.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

Nothing is too late for Bitcoin investments.
If you are serious about Bitcoin and you are sure with Bitcoin then immediately invest in Bitcoin.
You can buy it when the price goes down, take the time Bitcoin goes down to buy and make long-term investments.
You will benefit greatly if you are serious about long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: