Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STAKING] Concensum - Global Copyright Register announcement  (Read 15938 times)
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:56:01 PM by Thadeous

New updates will be announced soon.
So please stay tuned. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

THE GLOBAL COPYRIGHT REGISTER IS ONLINE

Dear CPY-Owner,

We have great news for you! Since last week July 31, 2018, our product The Global Copyright Register, is online. We are writing to inform you about the status, as well as, the next steps of the project.

COPYTRACK PTE Ltd. / CONCENSUM PTE Ltd.

Asia is the most growing market in the world, the majority of the world population is Asian and already more than 20% of our client base is from Asia. Further Singapore is one of the most trusted countries for intellectual property in the world. So it was just logic for us to choose Singapore as our base.

First, why did we, COPYTRACK PTE Ltd. change our name to CONCENSUM PTE Ltd? During the ICO, the community and investors suggested a more foundation-like and less commercial approach to The Global Copyright Register. Therefore, we decided to transfer COPYTRACK PTE Ltd., into a foundation in the long run in order to find broad international acceptance. This also required a clear differentiation from our more commercial sister COPYTRACK GmbH, the Global Copyright Enforcement business.

The foundation approach, the differentiation, and the announced token swap resulted in CONCENSUM PTE Ltd. and CEN as the new token symbol. For investors and the community, there is no disadvantage or change of direction, content or benefits at all. Also, the close technology and business partnership with COPYTRACK GmbH will remain.

THE PRODUCT

On July 31st CONCENSUM went online. Due to the complex parts of the technology and the fact that we operate our own blockchain, there is a ramp-up time to have all parts and functions available and synchronized: Blockchain, Op-codes, Token Swap, Smart Contracts, etc.

The fork and extension of the QTUM Blockchain allow us to register images and their rights in an easy way by adding OP-Codes. Additionally, the Ethereum Virtual Machine allows us to process Smart Contracts for image licensing by agencies and marketplaces. We estimate that ramp up time will take 60 days until the end of September.

To make it easy for all the marketplaces and agencies to use our blockchain we will provide an API and Smart Contract templates for easy integration.

TOKEN SWAP

As previously stated in the white paper, we will perform a token swap, so that the original ERC20 token (CPY) cannot be handled on our blockchain. The new token will be CEN.

The token swap will start in the following weeks and as a CPY- owner you will receive comprehensive information about the procedure and we will guide you through that process.

ROADMAP

To give you a rough idea of what will happen next, we have a rough roadmap for you on our website under “About”. Our next milestones are to start the Main-Net at the end of August and make the Smart Contracts available, as well as, the registration and trading API at the end of October and November 2018.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
contact@concensum.org

Marcus Schmitt
CONCENSUM PTE Ltd.
(Board of Directors)

So as I understand from Your post, for now, we have the product almost ready but we cannot use the CPY token until the token swap is completed.
The usage of utility token will be only with the new CEN tokens. Am I right?
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:56:23 PM by Thadeous

So as I understand from Your post, for now, we have the product almost ready but we cannot use the CPY token until the token swap is completed.
The usage of utility token will be only with the new CEN tokens. Am I right?

Right.
Currently GCR is running on Testnet.

There will be a few transition phases:
● Testnet to Mainnet,
● Tokenswap: CPY to CEN,
● List CEN on exchanges.

Concerning CEN listing: Concensum team already contacted 38 exchanges that support QTUM.
Lars8119

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

So,when moon Thad?Huh:-)
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:56:41 PM by Thadeous

CONCENSUM’s response to
recent rumours

Dear Community, Dear CPY-Owner,

It has come to our attention that they are people out there trying to put our company in bad light. We know which persons are behind this and have already taken steps to reverse it, and correct those with false opinions.

Read more here: https://concensum.org/en/blog/concensums-response-to-recent-rumours/
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

CONCENSUM’s response to
recent rumours

Dear Community, Dear CPY-Owner,

It has come to our attention that they are people out there trying to put our company in bad light. We know which persons are behind this and have already taken steps to reverse it, and correct those with false opinions.

Read more here: https://concensum.org/en/blog/concensums-response-to-recent-rumours/

Thanks for the great update!
It's extremely important to fight FUD and rumors that seriously discredit project's reputation.
popnorbert

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

What is meant by the term "foundation" in the articles. Is it like an different branch of the company which will support the main company?
I find it hard to understand what the exact meaning is in this situation, and how the company will behave differently as it did before
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:57:03 PM by Thadeous

What is meant by the term "foundation" in the articles. Is it like an different branch of the company which will support the main company?
I find it hard to understand what the exact meaning is in this situation, and how the company will behave differently as it did before

A foundation is a non-governmental entity that is established as a nonprofit corporation or a charitable trust, with a principal purpose of making grants to unrelated organizations, institutions, or individuals for scientific, educational, cultural, religious, or other charitable purposes.

Concensum will be turned into a foundation in the long run.
Lars8119

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

One week to mainnet launch and the next phase of  Concensum begins:-)
September should be interesting,for sure.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:57:17 PM by Thadeous

We expect to launch the main net this week - I guess right aftgerwards we will start announcing the swap - but give us about 2 weeks after the main net, because the core nodes have to be ramped up....

Marcus Schmitt
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

Good idea, I think this is necessary for personal photo security on social media, because nowadays many use photo profiles of others, and use these photos for negative activities. this will certainly harm the original photo owner
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:48:31 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:57:31 PM by Thadeous

Good idea, I think this is necessary for personal photo security on social media, because nowadays many use photo profiles of others, and use these photos for negative activities. this will certainly harm the original photo owner

Absolutely right. This photo copyright market niche is still new and open to be occupied by the big players.
And Concensum is on it's way to become the biggest one. Cool
johnwayne33

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

Any news on the reward system they would use, compared to other coins with Masternodes?
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:47:44 PM by Thadeous

Any news on the reward system they would use, compared to other coins with Masternodes?

Here is an update form Concensum team:

Now CONCENSUM main-net is launched however it is not public yet.
There are around 5300 blocks we need to process before it is public.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Absolutely right. This photo copyright market niche is still new and open to be occupied by the big players.
And Concensum is on it's way to become the biggest one. Cool

If we reach the consensus we can talk about dramatic changes to the project that if finished could help us qualify for listing on shanghai stock exchange. The benefits dangle on the trees enticing us to catch them using the hooked bar with a rounded blade attached to its end with which I open peoples bodies to take a glimpse on whats inside of their ripped carcasses.

Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:52:50 PM by Thadeous

COPYTRACK & CONCENSUM Team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6xDKU3xOf4

Check CONCENSUM Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74oc4QPKwDycDjgfpPODMA
cramerceep

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

I think this is a completely correct idea, is an astonishing message blockchain GCR. Moreover, one thing that I really like it when participating in the project each member Concensum can automatically have an account completely free Copytrack. I am very satisfied and will actively support the project.
Forcovaljudg

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this project well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their plans. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent business and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:51:38 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:53:03 PM by Thadeous

CONCENSUM Token Swap

https://concensum.org/en/blog/concensums-token-swap/
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member