Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GREENISH - THE WORLD'S FIRST MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN  (Read 1745 times)
GreeCoin (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happyprince

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

good project i have  already join.now time to start promoting and making referrals Tongue
henrycamra00

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

Do you have a video or something about how it works?
GreeCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
Visit website
GreeCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

Do you have a video or something about how it works?
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/greenishcoin
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7ui9BGBDXK4fCvK1dNp3g
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Greenish has rare & unique idea about tge monthly allowance plan.has so many chances to grow.but I don't like the idea that in case of enjoying idea anyone need to have account in this project & need to invest in these project.is there any option to get this offer?
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

thank you for the information sir.
I like the idea and concept of your project. I hope your project can be a great success and have a bright future.
Shawn20

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Welcome to the crypto world with new idea.so there is contribution information of 0.1Eth or 0.01BTC.so is there any bonus from the contribution or any variation in contribution BTC instead of Eth?

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
GreeCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Greenish has rare & unique idea about tge monthly allowance plan.has so many chances to grow.but I don't like the idea that in case of enjoying idea anyone need to have account in this project & need to invest in these project.is there any option to get this offer?
How you cant learn to swim without jumping in water and in this same case how you would be able to receive allowances without joining
GreeCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
  • Free listing for your ICO
  • Free Press Releases or article publishing
  • Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
  • Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!
We had referred you to one of our team member
eshak15

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

The project is looking good.but sometime good project can't provide good result.so how can I trust this project?is there any trustable information
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

GREENISH looking like a great project. I hope  GREENISH will conquer in future. What about soft cap & hard cap??  How many token you set as a soft cap & hard cap?
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

GREENISH - THE WORLD'S FIRST MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN looking like a great project. i hope this project will conquer in future. i see you are giving 30% on first 50 m token. what is minimum purchase to get 30% bonus.
ICO Review

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

GREENISH looking like a unique project . I hope your project will go to the moon soon. I have some questions. Have any bonus for token holder??
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

From what I've seen here. This kind of vision is difficult to implement and become really a sustainable project. Catering monthly allowance plan to your investors is really a bold move. And in actuality, maybe this will be true only for few months but once the popularity of the project declines or if this will not gain so much users, the value of this would not be enough to sustain this monthly allowance. Let's see how far this project will achieve after 6 months...
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

From what I've seen here. This kind of vision is difficult to implement and become really a sustainable project. Catering monthly allowance plan to your investors is really a bold move. And in actuality, maybe this will be true only for few months but once the popularity of the project declines or if this will not gain so much users, the value of this would not be enough to sustain this monthly allowance. Let's see how far this project will achieve after 6 months...
I think this project won't be able to achieve even a month,  cause I personally don't see any preferences here. Just an another project with no future.....

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

I think this project won't be able to achieve even a month,  cause I personally don't see any preferences here. Just an another project with no future.....

So, I'm still very optimistic here. lol But, giving the benefit of the doubt, that's why I gave half a year to prove that there's something worth it here. They already have partners so might have the chance that they can deliver their goals even for a couple of months.
GreeCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

It could run on long term. you must read the detail explanation at front page that how it has been structured and emerged. People make the future so its up to them which must be the final choice, study, analyze and then chose the best.
Crypto Raihan

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

GREENISH looking like e promising project. When GREENISH will hit in exchange site??  & which exchange site it will come first. ??
SR Studio

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

GREENISH - THE WORLD'S FIRST MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN is a great project. I hope this project has a bright future. When greenish will be added in coinmarketcap??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: