Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK TRUMP COIN  (Read 365 times)
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

creator made this coin just to protest US President Donald Trump . but why to use coin , for just a protest ?

you created supply equal to people those who voted against trump . but why you ignored other americans ? dont you think even if it is just a political project , then at least supply should be equal to number of all americans .

your project future is  just to make sure trump dont win 2020 , thats all ??

still one tip from my side - better to create supply same as population of america and ask people to share this coin to anyone who dont like trump .
if anyone who hold this coin and change his mind and love trump then he should transfer it to person who dislike trump .

anyway it is same like other meme coin , but don't think it will be popular .
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

WTH!? FTC?! It caught my attention though, thanks for that because it makes me laugh out loud like I never use to do a long time ago  Grin. Regarding your FTC project, well I don't think it will boom. Honestly, we bounty hunters/traders are looking for more interesting projects than those who's only catchy because of they use names that turn on people's curiosity. We don't base on the name, we're into the product.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:17:51 AM

There is already an FTC coin.  It's called Feathercoin.  This coin will never get listed on any exchanges or listing websites because of the confusion of having two coins with the same ticker symbol.

Better try another angle.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

And what is Putin coin?:)its just a scam advertisment.No bothered.There are lots of decent project out there to invest and make some cash
Trump coin, Ivanka coin, Putin coin, and many other shit scam coins. This is just like another shit scam coin. i guess the majority of them only traded in the yoshit exchange site at the moment. After reading some words from the purpose of FTC and this will be another useless coin just like any other shit coins (Trump, ivanka and many more).
A lots of shitcoins are created in the name of celebrity by nobody. But is there really anyone buying?
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

And what is Putin coin?:)its just a scam advertisment.No bothered.There are lots of decent project out there to invest and make some cash
Trump coin, Ivanka coin, Putin coin, and many other shit scam coins. This is just like another shit scam coin. i guess the majority of them only traded in the yoshit exchange site at the moment. After reading some words from the purpose of FTC and this will be another useless coin just like any other shit coins (Trump, ivanka and many more).
I already thought that this coin is included in shitcoin, fraud projects, do not get you stuck too far with this kind of project
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Funny times when some butt hurt guy decides to make a coin over a political leader.
Be nice if people like this could stop reminding us how stupid the world can be.

Go watch some more PC news, it'll make you feel better.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

I agree, fuck trump coin and other trash coins like that, with this name how can you expect people to think good about this project? I call it project it is not a project tho

Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

There is already an FTC coin.  It's called Feathercoin.  This coin will never get listed on any exchanges or listing websites because of the confusion of having two coins with the same ticker symbol.

This.  Feathercoin is already established, as is the ticker FTC.  If the creator had bothered to spend 5 minutes researching his/her proposed ticker symbol this would have been obvious.

As for the future of the coin?  Zero.  There is no incentive to use this apart from as a "protest" against Trump.  Infantile.  Nice that they were given away free, this is exactly what they are worth.

It belongs in a Museum of Dead Shitcoins.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

This is not the correct way to voice your opposition to Trump. There is the trumpcoin and rather than copy the abbreviation of feathercoin you should make something more media friendly like anti trump coin. Not that it will succeed, but better than the current  f t c proposal
dochithanh11

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

A unique coin with a sense of humor. But I like it  Grin Grin Grin Grin
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

Is fuck trump coin made for everyone who hate the president of US?
I bet for 80% if this coin succeed be lounched is everyone who hate Trump.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

Always the 2nd one would really need to adjust into their symbol yet there is already a coin which do make use of that ticker. Not only this coin would be listed on any exchanges due to ticker problem but also this thing would really be consider since this is just an another shitcoin which i dont see any purpose why this thing is being created. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xforce99

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Nicee...Fuck trump
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

This must be a joke project man Cheesy I saw that a while ago because I received an airdrop from the FTC Team Cheesy I also remind the putin and trump, these were also some fun coins that pumped a lot Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

I don't wanna do anything related to politic and seem like the guy who create this coin is really hate Donald Trump Smiley). Sorry but I'm not interested in this cryptocurrency although it has a great project behind Smiley). I already saw fews cryptocurrency named "Trump" and they're trash coin and seem like this coin will be the same very soon Grin
Ryan786

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Lmao @ that coin name though, totally doesn't look like a disaster waiting to happen  Grin
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

What esle do you expect, this is a coin that what designed for Trump, do Trump knows that there is something like this called Trumpcoin. some many coins than, Putin, Cliton so many of these rubbish coin but to my surprise the trading volume attime is very high and you tell yourself who are those peple buying these coin

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

Is fuck trump coin made for everyone who hate the president of US?
I bet for 80% if this coin succeed be lounched is everyone who hate Trump.

It's a very humorous and intelligent idea, I think people who do not like Mr. Trump will invest heavily in it and Mr. Trump will buy it at high prices to commemorate.  Grin Grin
LympoMan

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

What Is Fuck Trump Coin (FTC)?
Hi, my name is Sean. I am the founder and creator of the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) project. In this article, I want to give readers a very clear understanding of the project as it currently stands and where it is headed.

Below is an interview between myself and a Crypto blogger that I believe beautifully illustrates the FTC project as a whole.

First of all, Hi! How are you? Please tell readers about yourself:
Hi, I am well! My name is Sean and I am the founder of Fuck Trump Coin (FTC). I am 22 at the time of writing and live in the United States, more specifically Ohio. Before Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) I was many things. I spent 19 months as a software consultant for a Enterprise Content Management company in Cleveland, while moonlighting a social media brand. The social media brand was called Cwote and for 180,000+ individuals, it offered a haven for mental illness support. In October, the Cwote brand was acquired by another digital media branding organization and I took what money I made from the sale and invested it into Bitcoin. And since that first investment, I haven’t looked back.

We would like you to introduce the coin to our visitors. You’ve made the Fuck Trump Coin. It’s a great name! I think a lot of people agree on that. How did you come up with this?
I find that in crypto there are many “shitcoins” with very flashy names, but no tech, no appeal and very limited applications. Many of these coins are expecting to ride the wave of bull runs and execute a high profile ICO as a consequence and then run with their money, leaving investors duped. Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) has very simple technology behind it, but a powerful and unique purpose. Through the name, people can understand EXACTLY what the coin stands for and represents, without having to do any research. It is a political protest tool. By holding Fuck Trump Coins (FTC) you are effectively protesting a self-interested and egotistical global power. Ultimately, the name is simple and easy to digest.

What are you planning to do with this coin and what is the use of it?

As I mentioned above, this coin is a statement of protest. By simply holding them, you are telling the world that you will not stand for an abomination to hold such a powerful position on office. Additionally, we are looking to use the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) as vehicle to introduce new money into the crypto ecosystem. By and large, the community that protests Trump’s office are called resistors. They are a passionate community and by-and-large naive to crypto. I see this as an opportunity to educate a ready-to-rally community on distributed ledger technology and get them excited because of the mission we have in place with FTC. The Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) may also be used as a fundraising token to a political candidate running against Trump in the 2020 election. These are just some of our ideas, but we have many more on the horizon.

What are you planning to do this year and where do you see FTC go for 2018?
First, we are planning to wrap up our airdrop. It is set to complete on April 23rd. Next we will be distributing all of the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) tokens to the members of the airdrop for joining as well as distributing all of their referral tokens. After that, we will be preparing for the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) ICO. We will be issuing tokens at 0.000056 Ethereum for every 1 Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) and will be granting a 15% referral bonus to members that share with their networks. After we have secured some funding and completed a successful ICO, we will be using that money for a few things.

We will be participating in Anti-Trump rallies and events. This includes, but is not limited to Wheatpaste postering events, sponsoring in-person protests in Washington D.C., Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) paraphernalia (i.e. t-shirt, hats, stickers) for community members and members of the Resistance. This is very important for brand awareness and converting the anti-Trump supporters into crypto-enthusiasts. Our next step will be getting listed on crypto exchanges. This is important so people can interact with their FTC in real time. They will be able to buy and sell as they please, buy to digitally protest and sell to fund anti-Trump events. After getting listed on exchanges, we will be looking to fortify our codebase and add fun features like automated messages/fun trump facts and up-to-date news with each transaction as a way to educate and entertain. We will look to partner with anti-Trump activist groups throughout this entire process, so we can give them an official currency for their own projects and teach them how to build fundraisers of their own. Looking ahead, we’ll be partnering with liberal politicians that are choosing to run against Trump in the 2020 election. Campaigning will begin very soon.

What is your ultimate goal with this coin?
The goal is to prevent a Trump 2020 reelection and evangelize distributed ledger technology. This is me doing my part to do some good in the world.

What’s the max supply?
The max supply is 73,500,000 Fuck Trump Coins (FTC). The number is important, because it is the number of Americans that voted AGAINST Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Where can we follow you?
Twitter: @FuckTrumpCoin
Hashtag: #TrumplessFuture
Reddit: FuckTrumpCoin
Telegram: Fucktrumpcoin

Why use this name?

Its meme coin name, and newer will be successful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: