Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What service missing in cryptoworld?  (Read 649 times)
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

In crypto world we see that there is many crypto and many service too.What do you think what service is missing in the cryptoworld.

I think there should be an option of transaction reversal. It will help to reduces scams. I have not seen any services like this. For example sometimes  it is possible that you may send your token to another token address of some exchange then there is no way to reverse that or even you cannot transfer to correct address.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Crowdfunding / small amounts

https://news.bitcoin.com/an-old-mike-hearn-crowdfunding-project-has-been-resurrected-lighthouse-cash/

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Suprittandon

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Well , in my opinion , nothing is missing in cryptoworld because it consists all the things that makes it more stronger and reliable. Algorithms used in Bitcoins are very strong and trustworthy than other currency and its very difficult for the hacker to guess this algorithm.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

In crypto world we see that there is many crypto and many service too.What do you think what service is missing in the cryptoworld.

Hi there davidallen! In this crypto world, almost all of the infrastructure is established and functioning as they are. From wallet company, exchange and startups that are looking to score a good investment, all of this have used into the blockchain technology. What I think that are missing were the regulations and government go signals. It could be hard to operate a business if the feds will eventually hunt and seize your equipment because a new policy in that area was been inforced. I hope for a concrete win-win regulation that could enhance the activity of the cryptocurrency companies and be beneficial to the country and the community.
adeola1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

We need to create a coin that will instead of being mined would be based on exploration, discovery of a future new cyberspace. This coin would grant the discoverer the ownership of the cyberspace area pegged with his discovered WorldCoin. A WorldCoin would be a part of the infrastructure composing the new internet space. The Worldcoin would be a property title and it would be pegged to those coins per se like a property title. This would replace the ICANN registry that is controlling censoring us. A WorldCoin blockchain would know who owns what and where.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

I am not sure if this one is being practiced right now, but I really wanted an offline cryptocurrency transaction. The internet's presence is not in other areas and it's a big problem without it, right? That's the only missing thing I thought in this crypto world. I read on some blogs that a transaction can be made using SMS. It's good, but offline transaction like in Bluetooth would be much better, to avoid signal interruption. Uhm, that's all.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I think there should be more services facilitating small crpyto/fiat purchases. Nowadays, a lot of retail outlets pay quite a substantial fee for using Visa and MasterCard. As far as crypto transactions are extremely cheap sellers could use it to save money.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

I think if two more services added it would be great one is offline transaction and crypto bank.
btc02190110

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

I think it will be good if we have a some kind of software to save our bitcoin activities...
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

The service needed in a cryptoword is the use of bitcoin as a method of payment for everything because it is the only thing needed by bitcoin users today who still find it difficult to use bitcoin in some of their payments. There are many ICOs that aim to facilitate a payment but the ICO is still far from the relation in its application, ICO’s is only used as a project to get money without any real evidence of the products they emerge.
That’s right, I strongly agree with your opinion guy. To say frankly, almost all bitcoin users have a wish to use bitcoin for paying services or goods conveniently both in their country and in any place all over the world. Often, people use bitcoin by turning it into fiat, its’s pretty hard to use bitcoin directly.  Truly, bitcoin is less accepted in many places and even governments impose a ban on it. It’s such a missing point and  I suppose that bitcoin is worth being permitted to use widely in the world.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

There is a lack of decentralized exchanges. It would make sense to have much more of them because of the nature of bitcoin and crypto.

an organized forum where the government can understand what bitcoin really is in that way they can implement it in their own country.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

an important service missing in a cryptoworld is the acceptance of cryptocurrencies as the world's leading entrepreneurs in order to complete the completion of a cryptos. Like the receipt will make the cryptos use easier and faster It can be earned even if there is only one and one then it can assume the status of money.
smokimo

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

yes
Bilong ko

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

Crypto currency lacks ease of use for the average person. Hot, cold wallet, private key, seed phrase for many people is very difficult.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

I do not think it will lack anything, it wants something where, but what we all need is to have a transaction that can be as fast as we want, with less transaction costs, though it does. Not perfect for others.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

I am a citizen of India and being an Indian , I feel like I could also use bitcoin as a mode of transactions like I use INR these day. India is a country where bitcoin is not banned but it is not legalised here. People out here can own bitcoin but they cannot do transactions on national exchanges, they have to use international exchanges. The only service that bitcoin is lacking that it is not centralised and because of which is could not be utilised for daily basis transactions everywhere.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

I think the most important service that is lacking in the cryptoworld is some kind of a trashcan. As we can see there are alot if ICO that are already dissolve meaning rhere followers are not seen and there have been no activity and no transparent support acquired. Thosed ICO should be dissolved and dumped in the cyrpto dungeon.

This is a great idea. I do not know why hasnt anybody thought of it. Like a waste bag.

NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

Recently there was launched the world’s first public cryptocurrency analytics based on AI technology! This project is called Cryptics. It is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy on a base of social media analysis. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
rockie87

Activity: 163

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:11:00 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 02:31:58 AM by rockie87

The most important service that is missing is I think crypto should have it's own crypto market like wallmart Amazon etc.Where people can easily buy the product through crypto currency without any problem.This will increase trade flow.People will find it easy to purchase good with coins or tokens that they have .

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

The most important service that is missing is purchase all day to day thing from one stop.

All services are possible from bitcoin but it is so tough for all the people some people had the ability to control which kind in all kind of ways but some people don’t know how to handle and purchase ourselves in bitcoin we cannot easily access our bitcoin but it is enough for today situation hope all the possibilities and facilities will come for bitcoin investment and uses

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███