Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What service missing in cryptoworld?  (Read 649 times)
davidallen (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

In crypto world we see that there is many crypto and many service too.What do you think what service is missing in the cryptoworld.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

There is a lack of decentralized exchanges. It would make sense to have much more of them because of the nature of bitcoin and crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
winterblues

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:07:00 AM

Basicall, just help develop/code/check the core software.

Specific issues include that a user would appreciate:

Wallet fee calculation. Lightning wallet/help develop Lightning network. Fungibility upgrades. Decentralized exchanges.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

A real crypto bank is missing or it doesn't really matter as our wallets is the one that serves our bank accounts.

My idea is that a bank or an establishment that totally focuses with banking service but the currency will be in cryptocurrencies, mainly with bitcoin and few altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:20:47 AM

a key service missing in the cryptoworld is acceptance of cryptocurrencies by major business merchants across the globe to really complete the boarderlessness of cryptos.Such acceptance will make the use of crytpos much more easier and then it can assume properly the status of money.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

One of the services that I think is very necessary in the cryptoworld is how to pay school fees in any educational institution globally with cryptocurrency. If many international universities can create cryptocurrency payment platforms i think it will be very ideal.

HOMT

Powered by,
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:56:15 AM

so far has been satisfactory, but it would be even better if there is an offline transaction service using crypto. as in the form of vouchers.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

I don't think that there is some missing in this service as it was invented quite perfect for me, the only simply way yet we all need is to have a transaction which can be fast as we want to be, with just less transaction fee, although it may not be perfect for other people it is perfect for me as it can be all in one, can be investment, as a currency and a tool for trading.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

There is a lack of decentralized exchanges. It would make sense to have much more of them because of the nature of bitcoin and crypto.

or the lack of good and easy to use decentralized exchanges. Personally when I first used EtherDelta, it was a UI/UX nightmare. If you have to do a Google search on a exchange's functionalities then the UI/UX isn't noob-friendly enough. Hopefully Binance's decentralized exchange will bring out something good.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

In crypto world we see that there is many crypto and many service too.What do you think what service is missing in the cryptoworld.

For my own opinion i think the lack of coins to be distributed around the world is one of the missing service in crypto even though we say there are so many coins they have but still it is lacking to support worldwide.
cryptosec.info

Activity: 138
Merit: 74

NotYourKeys.Org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

For my own opinion i think the lack of coins to be distributed around the world is one of the missing service in crypto even though we say there are so many coins they have but still it is lacking to support worldwide.
This isn't a "missing service" though; it's just simply because most people aren't interested. Done are the days of giving free bitcoin to people as the price has increased exponentially. If people don't want to buy bitcoin, then so be it. That's their choice and there's nothing we can do about it.

NotYourKeys.org - Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin.
-----
Join the Bitcointalk movement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292109
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:22:38 AM

a software that would keep our bitcoin related activities safe on our computers.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

A real crypto bank is missing or it doesn't really matter as our wallets is the one that serves our bank accounts.

My idea is that a bank or an establishment that totally focuses with banking service but the currency will be in cryptocurrencies, mainly with bitcoin and few altcoins.

Bank for cryptocurrency will ruin the basic principle of being your own bank without the need to trust any 3rd party. However it might serve good purpose due to some people being used to ordinary banking which means that they are used to ask somebody for every trouble they have. They don't want to think for themselves. But banking with crypto should be secure, very secure. There are some banks trying to be made such as crypterium and bankera but we have yet to see what they can do.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

The service needed in a cryptoword is the use of bitcoin as a method of payment for everything because it is the only thing needed by bitcoin users today who still find it difficult to use bitcoin in some of their payments. There are many ICOs that aim to facilitate a payment but the ICO is still far from the relation in its application, ICO’s is only used as a project to get money without any real evidence of the products they emerge.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

I think there are no missing projects in crypto, there are many not needed services wich not need blockchain.

lauranaura67

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

A true, real crypto bank is what's currently slowing down the mass adoption. There have been many ICOs who will try to change that, but they are yet to come up with the real product. It will not be easy to beat the banks in their game.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

A platform where one can buy crypto currencies directly with his local currency with ease, in respective of his country or where he came from. A platform that will support almost all countries local currency. This will make it easier for people to buy crypto currencies. No need to buy bitcoin or ETH first before you can any altcoins of choice.
This will reduce the rate of which coins price fluctuates, because they will no longer be pegged to Bitcoin or Ethereum. Each crypto will have an independent market price.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

I need a single database of documents. Now almost all developers want participants of ICO's send documents to verify identity. It is very dangerous. Sending your passport to everyone is a complete nonsense. I'll rather send my data once in one world registry. After this, when need to pass the KYC, I would send some link to the general register. It would have secured my documents. Some projects (TheKey for example) are already dealing with this problem, but only in the test version.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

the whole point of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin which are decentralized is that you no longer need a third party like a bank to handle your money for you. the point is that you handle all your own transactions (in one word you handle your own money). banks are basically useless when it comes to bitcoin.
all you can say is that we may need a  much simpler version of the banks that offer some of the services a banks does.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

I need a single database of documents. Now almost all developers want participants of ICO's send documents to verify identity. It is very dangerous. Sending your passport to everyone is a complete nonsense. I'll rather send my data once in one world registry. After this, when need to pass the KYC, I would send some link to the general register. It would have secured my documents. Some projects (TheKey for example) are already dealing with this problem, but only in the test version.

The Indians have exactly the kind of setup you have presented in your wish-list. Its called Unique Identity something something and has the acronym UIDAI. Its administered by their government, and is officially called 'Aadhaar' (means: support).

In a prolonged debate, their Supreme Court has raised serious objections wrt privacy and data security. These are dismissed by the technical people as far-fetched.

Also, Bill Gates has praised this UIDAI, and his foundation is funding the extension of that scheme into India's neighbouring countries.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: