Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OKEYDOKEY - OPENING LOCKS VIA THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 472 times)
ryjin1007 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 05:33:53 AM by ryjin1007

Dear OkeyDokey Community,

Our public sale will be ending on the 24th of August, 2018.

First of all, we would like to thank every contributions.

However, we are sorry to announce that OkeyDokey ICO has not been going as expected and currently we are far away from reaching our soft cap goal. At the currently rate, we do not expect to reach the soft cap before the deadline.

Therefore, due to not being able to reaching our soft cap, we will be refunding all ETH contributions. We have all of the transaction records and will be refunding ETH to the wallets that we have received the ETH from accordingly.

Due to this matter, we will be putting a halt to OkeyDokey cryptocurrency project.
Furthermore, due to not having the funds to support our development of OkeyDokey platform, there will be no use for OKEY Tokens. Hence, we would like to convey our sincere apologies to the bounty members that have contributed their efforts to support and promote our project.

Once again thanks to all of the contributors and community members for your interest and support.

We will be starting the ETH refund process for the fund contributors on the 24th of August, 2018.

If there are any questions please send us an email at support@okeydokey.net

UPDATE

Hello OkeyDokey Community. Regarding the refund, we will be refunding your ETH contributions as you register your refund address. So if you have yet to register your wallet address for the refund please do so. This only applies to the contributors.

For those who have contributed ETH during the ICO, please login to your account on our website (https://okeydokey.network) and enter in your refund address on your dashboard. Please make sure to double and triple check the address you have entered in order to make sure you receive the funds back. Once the refunds are released there is no going back.

Once again thanks to all of the contributors and community members for your interest and support.

Thank you,

OkeyDokey Team Keymaker
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

Bitcointalk username: Cocojam0610
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1495947
Native language: FILIPINO
Part of the bounty you apply for: ANN/BOUNTY/WP
Experience: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oneEWSJePd7voIbodshz-FTm2NmLA2KQb3B4SmJK51g/edit#gid=0
Telegram: @Cocojam0610
Ethereum address: 0xdDfc08031F5aB37fD9a105b064471d5dD75f7d4d

RESERVED

kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

The sphere of real estate, in particular, and leasing is very relevant and the introduction of blockchain technology into these areas is a very correct and logical idea. Good luck!
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

The sphere of real estate, in particular, and leasing is very relevant and the introduction of blockchain technology into these areas is a very correct and logical idea. Good luck!
Sure will do man Smiley
OKEYDOKEY

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

Will do our best to implement the technology to the physical market. Thanks. "Connecting the blockchain to the physical world."
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

"Connecting the blockchain to the physical world" this sentence seems interesting i will follow this project and wait for some events like airdrop or bounty Smiley
and by the way is the ICO on going right ?
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

I read your one pager and i read lots of features on your project the result of it was hooked about it i will wait for more information of this project and hope it will succeed in the near future goodluck
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

"Connecting the blockchain to the physical world" this sentence seems interesting i will follow this project and wait for some events like airdrop or bounty Smiley
We will announcing soon by the end of the week Smiley you can also join our telegram group if you want Smiley
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

I read your one pager and i read lots of features on your project the result of it was hooked about it i will wait for more information of this project and hope it will succeed in the near future goodluck
thanks man for more updates to this project you can check our social media pages ,groups and profiles
OKEYDOKEY

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Thank you for your interest. We will have some more updates coming this week regarding our bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3609094.new#new
and airdrop event by the end of this week
please follow us on https://t.me/project_okeydokey
Our ICO Private Sale will start on 25th of May, 2018
OKEYDOKEY

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

We will make sure we deliver our products to the market. Thank you for your support!:)
please follow us on https://t.me/project_okeydokey we will have more updates!
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/okeydokey-21524 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
thanks maks Smiley
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

I have a question also devs
Does your project have an open source code? Because it semms like huge platform
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

I have a question also devs
Does your project have an open source code? Because it semms like huge platform
Yes you can check it here https://github.com/team-okeydokey
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

If you have some question please use our telegram group for more information
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

If you have some question please use our telegram group for more information
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

So the project is about the smart house and smart door technology but based on blockchain? Is it really necessary?
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Good luck on the project! Is there a bounty program for this project?  Grin
promomei

Activity: 399
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Russian translation reserved
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

there are a lot of similar projects, do you have anything to show much better than others?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: