Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] Orvium - Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain  (Read 37532 times)
Joshuella24

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Orvium is in the Blockchain Week in Korea and we have had the pleasure to meet today Simon Kim,
CEO of Hashed, one of the leading crypto funds based in South Korea.

Check out more about it here
https://twitter.com/orvium/status/1019203082679406592  Smiley

Also follow us on Telegram if you have any questions  Smiley
https://t.me/orvium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Hello!
Dear admin, who can I contact for help with the company bounty?
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

Hello!
Dear admin, who can I contact for help with the company bounty?
Hello there, I don't think bitcointalk admins answer here but you can check out these links and ask:

▪️Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3565166
▪️Telegram: https://t.me/orvium_bounty
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

Dear Orvium Community! When I studied the company Orvium, I saw that it has great project which will have open access and a number of unique opportunities and technologies in the future and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of Orvium!  For more information, see in my review all the nice Views   https://youtu.be/ZzgwZ6FQn6o
In addition I shared in the Twitter I will be grateful to everyone for retweet All Thanks  Wink https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/1019316527030505473
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Science is the engine of our progress, only thanks to the bright minds of mankind we are revolutionizing over time from the old system of society to the new. Science can significantly improve the quality of our lives. By inventing different technologies, we have a unique opportunity to change not only our entire culture, but also to affect the life expectancy, which is also important.

The bad thing is that often the scientists are not the once who reap the rewards for their findings. Later on when entrepreneurs put the puzzle pieces together they earn the money.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

Science is the engine of our progress, only thanks to the bright minds of mankind we are revolutionizing over time from the old system of society to the new. Science can significantly improve the quality of our lives. By inventing different technologies, we have a unique opportunity to change not only our entire culture, but also to affect the life expectancy, which is also important.

The bad thing is that often the scientists are not the once who reap the rewards for their findings. Later on when entrepreneurs put the puzzle pieces together they earn the money.

Exactly, no one likes being take advantage of, especially science is so important to the world.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

The Korean Blockchain week is being great for Orvium as we are meeting a lot of great projects and people interested on the platform which is getting closer to be released as MVP version. Please stay tuned and let's make science open and transparent together 💪🏻

https://twitter.com/orvium/status/1019661312710856709
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.

Thanks for the kind words, if you haven't already join the team for a chat on telegram: https://t.me/orvium
HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

The team are currently working hard on the MVP and very soon they will announce what features exactly will include the first version of the MVP. 
DutchTranslator

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Orvium's co-founder, Manuel Martin Marquez, has expressed his support for a proposal currently working its way through the Spanish Parliament calling on the government to introduce new blockchain start-up governance legislation.

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/spain-studies-new-legislative-framework-for-icos/
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Is the token sale already going on? I am curious how the crows here is willing to finance such a reasonable cause.
Not at this time. The private sale is open though. Main sale will be conducted by BitcoinSuisse and you can register for it already on their website.

Only through BitcoinSuisse or are there other ways to contribute? Do I need to set up an account with them? Are they an exchange based in Switzerland?

That is correct, the sale is being handled by bitcoinsuisse, a regulated crypto financial broker based in Switzerland, you can register with them now and make your account ready to participate in the sale  Grin

At least they are regulated in Switzerland which means there is only little risk involved to trade with them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DutchTranslator

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Is the token sale already going on? I am curious how the crows here is willing to finance such a reasonable cause.
Not at this time. The private sale is open though. Main sale will be conducted by BitcoinSuisse and you can register for it already on their website.

Only through BitcoinSuisse or are there other ways to contribute? Do I need to set up an account with them? Are they an exchange based in Switzerland?

That is correct, the sale is being handled by bitcoinsuisse, a regulated crypto financial broker based in Switzerland, you can register with them now and make your account ready to participate in the sale  Grin

At least they are regulated in Switzerland which means there is only little risk involved to trade with them.
For sure! Those that have been in this space for a relatively long time know this Smiley
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

For sure! Those that have been in this space for a relatively long time know this Smiley

Well I didn't know bitcoinsuisse, but since they are located in one of the best countries in the world and are also registered there, the risk should be very very low Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gorogoronomi

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

Paper impact factor and scientific recognition are key metrics in Orvium's platform in order to build a fair community. Orvium wants to change how publication associated data is stored and how can be accessed too. On the journals side of things Orvium have very interesting plans ahead, so keep an eye on the social channels  Shocked
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

This project is very good in terms of getting the information/research right away and for sure it will help science industry. I just want to ask on when ICO will start? Still not showing on your website so I could present this to my friends for good investment. Appreciate your response.
gorogoronomi

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:25 AM

This project is very good in terms of getting the information/research right away and for sure it will help science industry. I just want to ask on when ICO will start? Still not showing on your website so I could present this to my friends for good investment. Appreciate your response.

100%, appreciate the support. Date for the TGE is not yet finalized. You can pre-register at bitcoinsuisse now: https://bitcoinsuisse.ch/ 👍

Come chat with us in the telegram group! Don't forget the follow the announcement channel as well.
https://t.me/orvium_announcements
oa17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Did you know that Orvium has a WeChat group?

Just scan the BarCode below to join  Grin

oa17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Well I didn't know bitcoinsuisse, but since they are located in one of the best countries in the world and are also registered there, the risk should be very very low Smiley

Just join the official Telegram channel and you'll be guided on how to join the token sale Smiley
oa17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

What's up Orvium supporters Cheesy

Walter Hoes interviews Manuel Martin Marquez to talk about the beauty of Science and how Orvium will boost research evolution.

Listen here:
https://s130.podbean.com/pb/d5f4f063ac7e3a81fa32d9dfe99c80a7/5b51febb/data1/fs110/2678252/uploads/Cern_Orvium_interview.mp3?pbss=add3230d-4bb7-6c47-577c-fba6a6116e17
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: