Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ASKfm 2.0 -The first incentivized, decentralized Q&A social network.  (Read 3136 times)
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 05:12:04 AM by ASKfm_official

ASKfm 2.0 is the first incentivized, decentralized Q&A social network with an internal cryptocurrency
(ASK Token), where users can ask questions, answer them, and get rewards for quality content. It brings together professionals, opinion leaders and people seeking for better quality content, providing value for both questioners and answerers.

Media about us:

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

Interesting project. Waiting for wp to get more detailed information.

Thanks! Stay tuned to see our whitepaper!
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

Hey! The project looks amazing. Is there any bounty or airdrop links?
Getmegone

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

I remember ASK.FM couple years ago whe all the girls I knew used to send everywhere in Vkontakte dat links from theris pages) Nostalgy)
And what about mining and airdrops?
P.s. nice project, AskFM.  Wink
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

We will announce all the details a bit later, please stay tuned for updates!
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

I remember ASK.FM couple years ago whe all the girls I knew used to send everywhere in Vkontakte dat links from theris pages) Nostalgy)
And what about mining and airdrops?
P.s. nice project, AskFM.  Wink

Your support is greatly appreciated!  Smiley

Please, stay tuned for further announcements and info in our whitepaper!
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

I remember this project, I used it many years ago. I did not expect to see it here. I wish you success!
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Cool. Thanks for the updates....  I can offer my time to be a support team on bitcointalk forum...

Thanks! We will consider your offer!
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

ASKfm will certainly help investors, we can ask anytime and anywhere. and we will get a satisfactory answer. So we will be more confident to invest our assets.
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Hello! I'm very interested in your project! I'm looking forward to read your whitepaper!

Greetings! We are really glad to read that! Please, track news! More info coming soon!  Wink
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Hello can you explain to me about the advantages of ASK tokens, it is a utility token? what are the advantages to token holder? besides to receiving answers from respondents, is there any other function? and I also want to know about the market potential for your business

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

When does the ICO will be held? And are you going to held it on any reputed exchange site? If yes, when?
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

See information here is a great project! Good partner. I will take part in.
Egretia

We are grateful for your kind words!
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

When does the ICO will be held? And are you going to held it on any reputed exchange site? If yes, when?

It will start soon! Please, stay tuned!
Concerning the exchanges, ASKT token can't be traded on them throughout the token sale, so announcements regarding this will be made later. Suffice to say, we won't neglect this part for sure!
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

Hello can you explain to me about the advantages of ASK tokens, it is a utility token? what are the advantages to token holder? besides to receiving answers from respondents, is there any other function? and I also want to know about the market potential for your business

Greetings! We need some time to give you the more specific answers to your questions  Smiley

By becoming a holder of ASKT, you're becoming a part of a project built on existing 215 million userbase and with the 8 years of market experience. Moreover, you get to be a part of that project's transformation into a secure, transparent and profitable blockchain Q&A platform!

ASKT is a utility token that grants you access to the internal economy of the platform. Any user will be able to participate in the value-based content internal transactional economy and earn tokens for providing valuable (smart, insightful, useful, creative) answers to questions. Tokens are the key part of this system, which will allow everybody to evaluate others' knowledge and profit from their own.
Speaking of functions, this is our main concept, but we're going to elaborate on it in our whitepaper soon.

As for the market potential, we mentioned our experience before. To add to that, our team includes over 150 professionals, who worked for years to deliver a reliable and useful product for its vast audience around the globe. We believe it's a strong argument to the project's sustainability and strong performance after it is released.

Hope that answers your question!
Tam.Shams

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

i believe with project good luck, but When ICO will start and any bounty campaign?
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

i believe with project good luck, but When ICO will start and any bounty campaign?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Egretia

You're welcome. This is a great project indeed. Btw, is this an official ASKfm?
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

Egretia

You're welcome. This is a great project indeed. Btw, is this an official ASKfm?
Yes, this is our official page on this forum.
ASKfm_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

We've been featured among the likes of Starbucks, Salesforce, and Kodak as one of the top companies embracing recent technological advancements in order to jump ahead of competitors! Read a piece by The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/why-big-brands-like-ask-fm-are-turning-to-the-blockchain/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: