Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODLing will get you nowhere  (Read 6182 times)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

Now it is difficult to choose a good moment for long-term investments. But this does not mean that you cannot invest for a long time. The main thing is to choose a good moment for a purchase. I think that now is a good moment.
Throughout the time that prices are falling, many people write that now is the best time to buy, and prices are falling lower and lower. I think that no one knows when to buy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doubletop

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

If it is at any help, it got me rekt...
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

I agree with you even I also said hodling is the best choice but now my mindset is also changed due to continuous bear trend If we sell now we will book loss and If we do not sell value of our coins getting dropped month by month. I would say I did not get any benefit from holding on the other hand I lost almost 70% of my portfolio value. Listing on binance can not help us unless demand is there. I also agree if everyone holds their coin that certainly not helps the market we all should buy sell that way we can help the market to boost up. Crypto community should stand up let all unite do buy sell rather than holding.

I don't think our purchases and sales may influence the movement of the market. To see any changes in the charts lots of people with small capitals have to do the same. Technically, it's real but in practice, it's almost impossible. Charts are moved by whales! What concerns HODL, I absolutely agree with you(
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

manage of work with the tasks on finance as referring use of offers with service of deliverance for the public audience as developer to gives of chance on extensive as more on option with works as investors, clients and partisan with the business on leisure to consider the returns on expensive as
collecting of shifts on difference as developer to gains with extras on valuation as commitment on working with the manage on modest of arrange with the exhibition.

caressen webworks from indonesia to prepare plan on social dating
as dedicated to helps of pupils of indonesia to gains with option of offers with the customs of reference on returns with the manage from native party from the domestics of culture as indonesian.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

You are right that long-term investment will not lead anywhere because the cryptocurrency market is not a stock market in which every year the top companies grow and show profits, this is the case if you need to make quick decisions  Roll Eyes

Where does such confidence come from, and how are those people who hold Bitcoin buying it for $ 1000 and then the price rose to $ 20,000? Their hold brought them where necessary.
So why can't it happen again? The only disadvantage of the hold is that your funds are standing still, but it is better than losing money in a bad trading.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

Now it is difficult to choose a good moment for long-term investments. But this does not mean that you cannot invest for a long time. The main thing is to choose a good moment for a purchase. I think that now is a good moment.

if you have free money now it's the best moment for long-term investment because you will enter at low levels. and then you can hold your crypto until the sell-off.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Holding means for price stability and for any new buy that price increases and will call more increase. If everyone holds obviously price will never increase but buying more extra and attracting new investor will cause a price jump however this is not the season to confidently preach hold

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

Holders will always be in profit if you have time to wait. I always have 50% of my portfolio in investment and I don’t touch them. By the end of next year, they will bring a good income. Not to mention the year 2020. For the rest, I trade to keep in shape))

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

If you are holding long term, just forget about your coins for several years. I am sick of people that are yelling that long term won't bring you anything and selling their coins after the first dump during the second week of holding.
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

i totally do not agree with you on that. The best profit made from cryptocurrency trading is when you HODL. So many coins such as Bitcoin has made people filthy rich and they achieved that through HODL.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

I believe if you start holding now after purchase lo a low level, then you will get 10x return within 2 years. Holding does make sense when capitalisation is so small and if a particular token cap is small compared to stronger competitors. My hold strategy will get me a decent return,there is no doubt!
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Holding Bitcoin long term is the best strategy you should have in place regardless of market condition.  Bitcoin do perform very on long term hold basis and this has been proven time and again.

Bitcoin that has little hope will rise again from other types of coins so you should use this opportunity to get good profits in the future. It's time to be sure Bitcoin will come back at a good price.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

There is no point to continue to hold because there is no sign on the horizon that is indicating that the price will soon moon. The market generally is speculative and all the speculation has been negative which is against the bullish movement but pro bearish movement which has been since most part of the year 2018. Cut your loss by selling off whatever you.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

Holding is a guarantee for the saved money and what could be better than this case. I like holding for its high level of being useful and minimal resources that it needs. So it is enough to put money there and to sleep calm about avoided losses and future income in the same time.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Hold is a bad idea only in a bear market, and it all depends on your investment plan. Many people bought coins in 2017 as a long-term investment, and now they don’t even look into their portfolio, as the time has not come yet. They do not care what is happening in the market now, because their investments are long-term.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

Holding is a guarantee for the saved money and what could be better than this case. I like holding for its high level of being useful and minimal resources that it needs. So it is enough to put money there and to sleep calm about avoided losses and future income in the same time.

Holding is one way to avoid losses, rather than releasing you will lose. holding it will be safer because you store it well and at a high price you can release it. holding can lead you to success because you patiently wait and survive until conditions improve so that the value becomes very high and you can get a lot of money.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

After a few months of holding and seeing that the deposit is decreasing, people are yelling that holding won't bring you anything and so on. Holding means for several years and not just for a few months, till the first small price decrease.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Everyone has their own opinion. Someone is a trader and of course for him hold a coin will not lead to anything. His coins must be constantly in circulation. And there are more calm people who invest in the long term and are not interested in what is happening in the market now.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

The market is starting to grow again as per the time. I just think hodl is the best option to generate profit from it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

I keep and do not sell because the price is very low. Now it seems impossible to trade. Only if at a loss.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: