Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Internet Dinosaur Geek  (Read 1127 times)
Mitron (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:13:16 AM

Welcome to the forum, I'm happy to see some of the senior folks in here who maybe have some different perspective on things.

Well I'm not quite 50 yet so I don't think I'm senior, although the guys at phpBB called me a dinosaur when I compared phpBB to C-Net DS2 BBS, so compared to them I guess I am.  Funny how the forums and even Facebook resemble the old BBS days.

Thanks for the Welcome. Smiley
sadycz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:00:42 PM

i mine with 343 gh/s and ive thought im too weak... anyway dont listen to this ROI/breakeven BS... if machine produces the money invested in 1 month and then goes pure profit whats the problem... like you said , it will blow up after ??.... Smiley)
anyway i suggest going for more gh/s as it would produce enough income to preorder new HW and give you a steady nice un-workedfor - money/btc... and ofc will pay itself back...im talking about preorder-able hw, rest is way overpriced, the ones at shelf.

If you choose to remain blissfully ignorant, then that is your decision. But if you do the math, you will probably find that you would do better by just buying the BTC directly and not mining it. Do the math.

no no you got me wrong, i dont have money to invest and have a steady income... i invested at first 4000 $, i know ure right , but im not that good with trading and it will eat my 3 hrs left free per day .... which i prefer play wow...

so i adopted the invest once and upgrade  further. i can make enough btc for the next gen and withdraw for spendings ... i dunno , this is my view...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: