Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
it can't be stop unless there is a regulation that will check and filter their true intention, it is also to lessen the scam ico and shitcoin that is being produce more and contribute nothing in the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

Of course not. This is the freest of markets. Lots of ppl wanna get on board. There is going to be steady stream of  shitcoin for a while still.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

stop altcoin new to appear is unlikely. technological developments could not be dammed included in crypto. Indeed many new items which ultimately useless but not everything is as it was. some of them have good technology is sought as well as useful for the future. who would choose this is investors themselves are slowly and gradually.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

It can not be stopped because altcoins allow anybody to make them you don't even need to have any skills or anything special ,the big difficult here is to be able to gather money from investors, you need to show that your product will be successful and they are most likely to make money on their investment.
The real problem with junk altcoins that they usually aim at newcomers, they show them an attracting youtube video to make them invest, and they usually don't have any real idea or real development team to make the project actually go live.

Altcoins are very dangerous and involve a much higher risk level then investing directly in bitcoin.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

That is one of the perks of decentralization. You create a centralized justice system that can be manipulated by a few people and crypto will die. You joined it, learn to adapt to it. Or just don't participate at all, easy really. Don't want? Then don't join and others will just go with the decentralized chaos and beauty that is cryptocurrency.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

All part of evolution (+ adoption + regulation) of cryptocurrencies as incentives to achieve progress with blockchain projects. Last year so many scams were happening, this year it's already much less. I see positive growth Smiley.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

Many ICO projects end up being scams and there should be some type of regulation and control of ICOs to protect the investor and the whole crypto community. Big investors will not enter this market without guarantees that their investments are safe.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

This is a great question, the answer to which is already in it. You say that a reduction in the number of new altcoins will help to concentrate on existing, real and strong projects. Well, if we already now pay less attention to new useless altcoins, then our attention will remain on the acting ones. But let's not forget that evolution is taking place and new strong and necessary projects will appear in any cases. That is, it all comes down to the right filtering. Don't support shit and turn the market into a garbage dump Roll Eyes

kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I think its not a problem if an entity wants to create a token or coins, as long as it can maintain its platform and deliver an excellent service to its investors or client it will never be a problem. Anyone can creates its own coin and conduct a fund raising to ensure its future, but its really hard to do it because you need a dedicated team in order to succeed in the long run.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

It seems to me that sooner or later people will stop attracting heaps of useless Altcoins. Although I think this process has already begun

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

I think it won't be stop. Many investors and project developer are establishing their own altcoins here in cryptocurrency. This people are either building funds for project or just need to expose their project to more people.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Donationcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

Yeah, it seems like everybody is trying to make their own cryptocurrency, telegram has their own cryptocurrency, I will not be amazed of every of big companies in this world would attempt to have their own cryptocurrency.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

It will never stop, there will always be a bunch of losers who call themselves devs because they can fork someone's git and change some params.
As long as there are people who invest in shitcoins, it will never stop.
Basketball5

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

In my opinion, it would be a bit hard for creation of altcoins to be stopped as many people have the freedom of creating one token or the other for different use cases. I think regulation is the only remedy that would stop the massive creation of altcoins as this would discourage people from creating these tokens
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Yes, we should stop creating new coins and focus on developing old coins. Because there seem to be so many profitable and abandoned coins that lead to failure. There are more and more pennies of junk and make people lose faith in Crypto. We should stop and focus on developing the old coin, raising the technology as well as spreading it widely.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

I see no problems here, anyone is free to create his token or coin. It's up for the people to use their brains before investing.

Yes, I agree with this one. We should not stop people from creating their own coins. No matter how shitty it is. Since, people are the ones making the decision whether to invest in it or not. If the coins are good, it will survive in this market no matter what. It is like the survival of the fittest.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

I think this step altcoins must pass, it is necessary to and people have become smarter, so as not to invest in the Scam, and that the developers were able to accurately formulate a complete idea and the final product
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

All these projects i think cannot be stopped, except some regulations are put in place to checkmate them. On the other hand, every investor needs to also know the type of coin to invest in, by so doing, the system will gradually flush all those unnecessary coins out.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

No, creation of a new token is open to all.Funding it as a project is another thing entirely
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.

I think the explosion of crypto and blockchain innovations has indeed amazed everyone. But, all the technology is immature so it is too early for the new ICO. But of course, there will be a larger project in the development of altcoin in the future, they look very ambitious to segere shift the bitcoin from the peak of the coin price of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: