Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Quite a reasonable argument with you TC. I like. I also think that if there are fewer altcoins, then people will focus more on worthy and really useful projects that its creators work on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

I don't have any good ideas about this. But, in my opinion, so far, there are still many people and teams that will offer the coins or tokens from ICO. They will always do research in order to present the different cryptocurrency ideas, that are promising and profitable for the future. there are also sometimes scammers that always make ICO there. So, I think it may need many more years for ICO to off.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

Coins will create as long as there is demand for them. It's like feed for speculators. But now the market is changing and coins not only don't grow when hit the exchange, but fall in price, so the interest fades. Only really useful startups will be able to raise funds for development, and there will be few of them, because it's impossible to invent endlessly where to "insert" the blockchain and sell this idea Grin

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

The process of leaving only good and worthy projects on the market is happening naturally. Although the amount of low quality projects is still quite high it will change soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

it will be good if it will stop, last time too much scam projects, it difficult to find normal, people stop trust in crypto currency
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

I dont think so.. People have become aware of the market and using it for their advantage. Even when we are seeing such a bearish market, the trend of creating new tokens and making ICO's havent been stopped.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

Sorry, there's no way to stop these shitcoins. The only thing that you can do is to forget about them and focus on the important ones. Invest your money where you know you can get it back even when something happens in the market whether good or bad. Don't let any shitcoin obstruct you that might lead to losing your money.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

There is no need to stop creation of new coins as competition of new ideas is a good thing.
Market will take care of the useless coins and only the good ones will survive.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
yes that is a sad thruth. but how can somebody stop creating new coins? probably we have to draw some kind of circle in which the most reliable coins are inclosed and working with it only

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Why should it be stopped? It`s just ICO tokens and that is not bad feature i think. Is it a really big problem for you?
People have a problem with the market of icos because as we know the majority of them are scams, I personally agree that we should let the market to be as unregulated as possible and see what projects come out of it, but scammers are taking advantage of naive investors so I really think that what we need to do is to increase the knowledge of investors instead of trying to regulate icos.
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

It won't be stopped till the moment when the cryptomarket will be full of them and this situation is too hard to do because the market is so large.

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

You are right, but now nothing can be done. Most coins are made with one purpose only - to enrich themselves!
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

This creation will never been stopped because the altcoins are too independent and needed on the cryptomarket because they are developing it very good.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
I do not think it's abandoned. It just proves that their plans and routes are wrong and it is not appropriate in this market. We always have fierce battles to become better. ICO projects are strong, no one can stop the ideas of those who want to start. We should still support them because sooner or later there will be an altcoin that can replace ETH in the future.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

I'm not worried about the huge number of new altcoins being created every day. The market will sort out which tokens to keep,what to throw out. And it is our task to learn to recognize scamcoins,it is also useful to learn.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

It is getting slower because of the market. Nobody is seem to buy icos anymore and they are cancelling their sales. I believe ico's and ito's wouldn't be there some time later and the time of sto's will start.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

The industry will regualte itself,there is nothing much we can do. If you are an investor in ICO then you should do extensive research and look at those ICOs who dont have bounty campaigns because teams are too lazy to take care of the payments to bounty particpants in such way that token price would be resaonable.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

different projects on investment plan as investors to work on decision as disputing spares of funds on covering backup on funding as managing tasks of evaluation to gains with strength on confirmation and work with submission of option to request with exchange on returns with the nominal of profit on completion.

Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

This matter is very much known in the crypto community nowadays wherein we can really observe that almost everyday there's a new altcoin which is being created and because of this massive creation of altcoins it produces many garbage coins that are now useless because it was abandoned by its developer after they gain profit from their investors.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

Having too many altcoins on the modern crypto market leads to big problems for investors and participants. Quite logical difficulties arise with the choice of suitable cryptocurrencies for reliable investments. But I think that such a problem is unlikely to be solved, investors just need to learn how to choose the right altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: